Sign in to follow this  
*kassie*

Missha

can someone tell me whether the deepseawater makeup fitting gel is available in msia? i find it rather good when i put on my makeup. it hydrates the skin really well.

Yellow! This is my first post on this forum... can't believe I'm so slow... never knew this place existed... :P I stumbled upon this thread while doing some research on Missha. I was browsing through their shop at Dataran Pahlawan on Sunday... it was the first time I've actually went in and looked around. SO CHEAP!!!

My face has been really weird lately... lots of black heads, oil seeds and oilier than usual around the T-zone... I was actually planning to try Biotherm when I found Missha... I can get a full set of skin products for at least half the price of Biotherm. My colleague also told me she's using Missha... so I guess I'm gonna be getting a set this weekend. I bought the DSW sheet mask and I got a free membership. Jang Dong Gun looks a little gay on my membership card :lol:

I'm kinda interested in the whole DSW range... should I get the full range or mix and match... what would you guys suggest for my skin?

So far I've used masks and nail polish from Skin Food, The Face Shop and this new one I found in Vivo City, Singapore, Beauty Credit... their spokesperson is Hyun Bin :wub: They're all so-so... Skin Food's scrub masks are nice...

Btw... those who want a smooth eyeliner pencil, try Red Earth... after the first 2 times, it glides on really smoothly... No comment about the smudging though. But I've read that if you dust some loose powder over any makeup, it lasts longer ^^ I love the grey eyeliner... subtle but with a strong enough effect for me :D

i luv missha..

i luv the yogurt mask.. smell so yummy so do the yogurt foam cleanser

i luv the rose water skincare.. smell so nice

the price range is quite affordable for a student like me.. -_- -_-

quite good for my skin too

the makeup product is quite good too.. and cheap ^_^

the fake eyelashes.. cheap n nice..

where can i find missha in KL?

i think, there's one in Berjaya Times Square. but i always buy it from a fellow forumer.. -_- -_-

i got lobang to get cheaper missha product...

but hav to buy big amount only can get cheaper price..

anybody interest on it??pls contact me...

ym: nch_pin

actually in the shop itself in ts is very very de cheap edi.. always got discount. 50-70%

i always go there and buy lipstick for my aunt coz she love this brand very much. but only the lipstick coz the texture almost the same as estee lauder's. really.. my aunt was a regular user of estee lauder product, den after she become a full time volunteer, her income stopped.

so now she use missa's lipstick lo... only rm10 nia after discount, the last time i bought.

would like to ask

anyone tried their loose powder before?

izzit good?

does it control oil well?

a lot of thai girls are using missha loose powder

but i don know how good it is

i don read thai ^_^

huh...?From where u knew that Thai girls like to use Missha loose powder? :unsure:

one of my relative is from thai

and my cousin recommend me missha loose powder to me

they say it's hot over there

hmm that i don hav an ans

u dont have to be a guinea pig because i'm using their loose powder :)

i have 2 colour powder, one white, one purple.. really cheap, only rm19.90!

the white one brightens my face but the purple doesn't seem to work for me..

but the powder really match their descriptions on their website!

really last long and absorbs sebum.. i compared..

when i used it my face stays matte til i reached home from school..

without it, my face already became oily before school ends... o.O

i hope this helps.. i'm getting a compact powder from them soon! (both my new fasio refills are smashed to pieces.. sob)

i luv missha~~~ hehehe

welcome plue-chan :)

i think all their loose powders are quite the same, great at controlling sebum!

the SA told me all their powders are made to control sebum..

but try first before purchasing.. good luck! :)

I have Missha's liquid eyeliner, black, not bad though, but the black is not that intense, a little bit too watery, suitable for beginner to use as the brush is very fine, and easy to control. It can last quite long, and doesn't smudges, when u rub u will see residues like the eraser's.

I think Missha's lip glosses are very good, i have Dior's, Clinique's, Estee Lauder's, kate's, skinfood, maybelline's, integrate's..etc brands' lip glosses, and i really find Missha's is good. I have 3 missha's lip glosses and i love all the 3 colours, love the long-lasting and shimmering effect, it can alter my lip colour (i have red lips) and makes it look so transparent and juicy!! and it smells great too (strawberry? smells like sugus candy to me..haha)...yummy..~~

Their nail polish isn't good for me...doesn't last long and the colours are ok only..

Their eye make up remover, cream eyeshadows, DSW range, make up base have quite some good reviews. And they have 1 special product, a powder to liquid converter thing..which means u can use the thing on powder eyeshadow to convert it to a liquid eyeliner...quite a unique product...

I've tested out a few of their products... here are my views:

The good:

- Stick cream eyeshadow: using it alone is just plain greasy and creasy but it makes and excellent eye make-up primer especially when you're using loose pigment shadows. a must buy if you have loads of pigments and always have difficulty for them to stick!

- mascara base: great product. really extends and curls the lashes. helps to volumize as well. it contains fibers in them.

- perfect concealer (cream type): very good coverage. can be a little dry but apply some eye cream first and you'll solve the problem. i'm yet to try the liquid concealer which may be better for the eye area

- magic water (I think that's wht it's called. transforms eye shadow to eye liner): very good product. really helps the wet eyeshadow to stay on without smudging easily. very handy as well.

- BB cream: excellent product. my latest holy grail. keeps my skin looking smooth, even and hydrated all day long

- Rose Water Cleansing Oil: doesn't feel too oily and gets the job done.

The bad:

- eye shadow: I find elianto's eyeshadow better. the eyeshadow doesn't stick very well and the colour isn't very long lasting. very small also -_-

- foundation: poor coverage although not very dry

- the Sales Assistants! OMG.... they practically know nothing! a few experiences. both Times square and Ikano

1. The SA told me that the perfect concealer can be used as a face powder and is RM39.90 just because the paper sign hung on the shelf wrote "Face Powder RM39.90". If I knew nothing and was that gullible I'd believe her

2. Another SA demo the magic water... so poorly. She had the brush too wet and put on too little eyeshadow that she's practically not demonstrating anything. I had to test it myself.

3. I asked, "how's the coverage for this foundation?". She replied "This foundation for oily skin". ok..... and that's not answering my question. I repeated my question and she looked high and low (literally, looking at the product and box and stuff) for the answer.

ok. rant over. lol

well, I'm yet to try more products from missha but most that I have, I'm quite satisfied :)

I agree you said.. some sales girls are no good in promoting their product even the price they also need to check from the list.

All type of Missha MASCARRA only cost you about RM16 (market price RM22.90) and they really curls up your each eyelash and long last.

Missha have 3 type of BB Cream:

M B.B Cream 50ml RM42

M Vital B.B. Cream SPF20 50ml RM60 (not suitable for sensitive skin)

M Perfect Cover B.B Cream SPF42 PA+++ 50ml RM80

Easy to apply coz all in one (make up Base + make up Foundation + Sun block) but I prefer the M Perfect Cover BB Cream coz it can visible my wrinkles and blemishes

click here to check the detail Price list

Edited by korean_girlsclub