Sign in to follow this  
Livie

Bobbi Brown Product Prices

i'm wonderin how mini the brushes in the deluxe mini brush set are.. it's so much cheaper than the deluxe brush set yet contain more brushes >.<

like the free foundation brush like that lo... that 1 u previously bought after i bought it...

Is there anyone can help me to reserve the Deluxe mini brush set? i really wan to get this lo~ but work in sg lerrr dunno how to reserve~ amd bb in m'sia is much more cheaper ~~~ >.<

hoshi,

dun think so can reserve... coz i asked a few MUA there.. unless u know them very well they will call you lo...

if u got the brochure, inside there got all of the phone number for all outlets... can ask clive to buy for u geh ma.. hehe~

i wen to BB in MV yesterday cos i wanted to check its brushes price. I realised that with RM350 u can get a wide range compared to MAC RM218 (oni 4). but at the end of the day i decided to buy from MAC cos i realised i wudnt use all. :)

is anyone here using bb's compact powder? is it good / worth buying? hrmmm... ?

Bought Moisture Foundation SPF 15 and the Loose Powder yesterday! really nice! :)

Tried RMK, Laura Mercier, Mac and Origins, but dont suit me, make my skin peel off around my nose area eventhough is Liquid foundation~

Tried the hyrating face cream and the Protective Face Lotion SPF 15 too! Really like it so much!!! But I just got my moisturizer and sunblock, so I dint get them! Still thinking, if I should get them :hmm:

Btw, I got normal/combo skin, but my skin kinda dehyrated~

is anyone here using bb's compact powder? is it good / worth buying? hrmmm... ?

H there, Ineed the same info on BB's compact powder. Currently using oil free compact foundation, but don't want to use for daily use.

Bought Moisture Foundation SPF 15 and the Loose Powder yesterday! really nice! :)

Hi phoebehom, I wonder how nice is their loose powder? My shu loose powder is going to finish thought to change to Bobbi Brown but i need more review. Thanks.

hey,do any babes know whats the differences between the creamy concealer corrector and creamy concealer refill as shown in page 1,pic 1 and 2?as both are stated RM80..

and if i were to buy the concealer kit,is the loose powder included?

I just bought their Mini Brush set last weekend. All together got 8 pcs of brushes for RM350.

I really like it.

I've started to use the multipurpose brush as blusher brush & the eyeshadow brush.

Really can see the difference after using the brush.

Is soft & easy to apply.

At first feel a bit "sim thia" when i bought the brush set for RM350 coz i already have Estee Lauder brush set but now heeheee...okla.

lol i bought it also. i use the blender as a blusher brush too.

Usually only use the eye shadow and concealer. i bought the eyeliner brush before so the mini one is kinda wasted.

Bought the other kabuki also to use with my meteorites as the SA said i shouldnt mix brushes with blush.

ciemog,do you know when?

on the 14 march increased edi le...

the hydration eye cream increased from rm120 to rm140

but luckily i bought their eye essential set...

whole set only rm200 include eye makeup remover and full size mascara...