Sign in to follow this  
Livie

Bobbi Brown Product Prices

^_^ hmm...do u tink they stil sell the whole set of brush rm350?i have the mini brush set but i reli wanna get the whole brush set..if nt i wil be getting d brush one by one which is a :bash: for me.. ^_^

Hi phoebehom, I wonder how nice is their loose powder? My shu loose powder is going to finish thought to change to Bobbi Brown but i need more review. Thanks.

Halo!

Well, U should go thr and try it out urself, I did the same, i went to a few diff counter and tried! BB suit me most~! Coz it wont be too dry or cakey to me after apply~

Sometimes I dont apply it with BB liquid foundation, but still look natural on me ;)

I just bought a BB liquid foundation and press powder. wanna ask, if I don't open it. How long can I keep it? I don't know why suddenly I went to buy, but no occasion for me to use to. So, I didn't open it at all yet. Stil in perfect condition. how long can I keep it? Cause I know if once open, gotta throw it out after 3 years.

Actually, you need to throw out liquid make up after a year. Liquid tends to breed bacteria. The pressed powder will last longer if you keep it dry.

I suggest you start using your make up, slowly and gradually. Use your liquid foundation to target areas you need coverage, you don't have to use it on your whole face. And you can put some pressed powder on top and carry your powder in your bag for touch ups.

Don't la just buy then don't use!

argh....my 3rd ads today -.-

(wondering if there are still others bobbi brown topics??)

im goin to sell my bobbi brown gel eyeliner away at RM 55, Chocolate Shimmer Ink.

it is actually part of a set tat i have bought, but i dont really need this colour so i would just sell it away.

those who are interested pls pm me for more info.

i have some bobbi brown brushes ( brand new, not tested before )...pm me if you are interested !! :) it is the mini version and i think i have the eye smudge and eye shader brush..:)

This is so useful! I have been thinking of a cosmetic brand makeover these past few weeks but was unsure of how much i should allocate myself when buying Bobbi Brown products. Hopefully the prices are still the same as aforementioned.

This is so useful! I have been thinking of a cosmetic brand makeover these past few weeks but was unsure of how much i should allocate myself when buying Bobbi Brown products. Hopefully the prices are still the same as aforementioned.

the price has gotten up for about at least rm5-10 for some items such as the moisture rich foundation but not too drastically hiked up as mac if im not mistaken. the rest of the prices, i forgot.. ^_^

the price has gotten up for about at least rm5-10 for some items such as the moisture rich foundation but not too drastically hiked up as mac if im not mistaken. the rest of the prices, i forgot.. ^_^

aiya sad lol

i've got 2 set of christmas limited edition from isetan this afternoon for lip and eye palette..there is onyl 15 set in Gardens and i managed to grab 2 this morning..

anyone who wish to have it i have another 1 set available for sale at RM210.please email me at euniceyew@gmail.com if you wan to buy.you can view from this http://www.bobbibrownmalaysia.com/holidaymakeover/ on the lip and eye palette..is highly recommended by Nuren Kelvin and all the artist if you have been watching the recently nuren.

the list is not updated... Here is the price list of brushes that I've gotten last week:

face RM190
face blender RM180
bronzer RM190
powder RM230
eye definer RM110
ultra fine eye liner RM100
eye liner RM100
eye sweep RM120
blush RM190
touch up RM110
eye shadow RM110

i've got brand new authentic BB brushes to let go at much more affordable price. please contact me if you're interested ;)

hi we provide free platform to beauty cosmetics companies so send me ur company's profile at z.thakkar@fibashion.com

[quote name='Livie' date='13 May 2006 - 03:12 AM' timestamp='1147470173' post='263256']

[font=Arial][size=2][color=#000099]
[b][u]BOBBI BROWN CONCEALERS[/u][/b]

[b][color=#000000]Creamy Concealer Corrector --- RM 80.00[/color][/b]
[img]http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i309/TheWeizOne/Bobbi%20Brown%20Basics/Corrector.jpg[/img]

[b][color=#000000]Creamy Concealer Refill --- RM 80.00[/color][/b]
[img]http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i309/TheWeizOne/Bobbi%20Brown%20Basics/CreamyConcealer.jpg[/img]

[b][color=#000000]Creamy Concealer Kit --- RM 126.00[/color][/b]
[img]http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i309/TheWeizOne/Bobbi%20Brown%20Basics/CreamyConcealerKit.jpg[/img]

[b][color=#000000]Blemish Cover Stick --- RM 85.00[/color][/b]
[img]http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i309/TheWeizOne/Bobbi%20Brown%20Basics/BlemishCoverStick.jpg[/img]
[/color][/size][/font]
[/quote]

BB is good brand..they are more focus on natural look....however, do u all know any any vidi-vici from korea...my just had just recommend me abt their eye shadow...any idea abt this brand?? i m happy to receive any comment...thanks...