Sign in to follow this  
Adrinaly

Ever heard of UpTrend before?

Anyone of u ever heard about it before?

Based on daily income. no need to sell, juz doing some recruitments.

Is it good? cuz my friend asked me to join. *curious*

in every MLM u need to work hard as well.

There is no such thing as EASY money in this world. Those who are succesful in MLM are those who continuosly work to achieve that result otherwise u think people will give u free money from there ? dream on ....

If recruit only then get money .... then next thing i wud like to ask is where did the money comes from ? I'm sure no one gives out free money just buy recruiting without buying things. No sales but got income .... sounds fishy to me lor.

if the mlm offers good, useful and proven products, then its good. Bcos u can sell the benefits of using the product to your friends.

But if its not product/service base, means ur selling rercuitment or basically a con game. Anything that involves with parting ur money first, do be careful. Bcos they want to earn from your money and force u to sell to recoupe what u invested in.

Basic things to consider..

1. What are they providing?

2. Is it something that can be useful and beneficial?

3. Is it proven and real?

4. Will the company still be there after 1-2 years?

5. Who are backing the company? Is it an establish firm or is it setup by a few partners?

I dunno... they do hav health products all.. but i dunno..

anyway thx 4 the advices. I'll be extra careful.

any other advices?

erm..usually when they offer seminars for ya to attend, they tend to 'brainwash' ya especially using human's greed as a target. basically they will ask ya what's your dream and all....trying to make you look at the positive sides and how these recruiting can make you get all your dream items.

secondly, they'll using physical attractiveness of the speaker to attract your attention. normally they'll get some young good looking fella or some people who has life+work 'experiences' to talk about how they suffer in their company and all. then they will start to tell you how they earn and gain through mlm.

i'd suggest never ever fall for that.

like skye said: nothing comes easy in this world and of course, there will never be free meals

;)

Hi just wanna share my knowledge with MLM.

Noting comes for FREE ok. If a company or some recruiter tell you to just sign up and without effort u will b millionaire please smack them on the head because that is a lie. MLMers have to work hard, and sometimes a little thick skin. I make my downline go through a step by step training program to get them started well. Sometimes I think they probably complain haha. . . but in the end its worth it every single time.

Nowadays MLM is getting more competitive, as many many many many MLM companies out there. If they dont have a good product base then in my opinion its a con and I will find it hard to truly recommend to people.

Choosing a MLM company is hard.. .like the good ones Amway, Tupperware etc - they are establish and everyone knows their product is good quality, but they dont offer something new and too many distributor already. And with new ones u feel wary coz afraid the product is poisonous or something.

So do your research. Choose one with good products + good stable compensation plan. Dont pick the one that gives back 90% to distributors - pick the one that limits how much they will give back to distributor because that company will be more financially stable. Choose one with good leaders who can give you good training, have established training program and good training and marketing tools.

OK i lecture enough for today :P good luck peepz.