Sign in to follow this  
sweetiecat

Relationship with your cousin

I think it is acceptable but definitely you got to have a check-up with the medical side (if marriage is in mind) especially if you're in a relationship with you dad's side.

But nope, will never happen to me at all. Hehe, coz my cousin is just, well, cousin :)

Better don't.. After all, there might still have a little bit chance to get some weird weird child. =.= Even after take the test.. Lol..

But one of the friend of my mum, her son marry with her sister's daughter. Just same case with your sister but, when I knew that. I feel so.. So.. Dunno how to explain, but this really weird for me.. >_<

just a moot point, if the offspring is an issue so as cousins, being gay or lesbian couple won't be a problem?

scratch head....

for me, cousins with different surnames can get married but not the ones with the same surnames...
recently,i fell for my cousin(he's my dad's sister son) but it didnt work out cos we are of diff religions..:S

QUOTE (musiclover85 @ May 1 2009, 11:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
for me, cousins with different surnames can get married but not the ones with the same surnames...
recently,i fell for my cousin(he's my dad's sister son) but it didnt work out cos we are of diff religions..:S

nono~~the bloodline is strong,he has some similar genes likes u~~unless he is the son of your mother's sister,then that will be a different story~~

haha....but if from his side, it is alright cos i am from his mother's side...see???
checked with some older folks...it's ok...
anyways it's over d..juz wanna share with u guys..and i dont think we will go deeper even our parents approve cos we are having diff kind of lifestyles...
sigh...love is blind... Edited by musiclover85

A fine example of cousin relationship and inter-marriages within a family - UK and Europe royalties, Tzar empayar..

Yes, we cannot control love.. but we can control our desire and wanting.. If we dare to love, we must dare take the risks that comes with it, I guess... my opinion on relationship with cousins?.. Personally, I view it as taboo too.. may be cause I have not been pulled into such web of complication.. If I was in the other side of the court, my opinions might differ tongue.gif

I don't think I could fall in love with my cousins, I mean we are relatives and there are tons of guys out there. For me, it's not acceptable

QUOTE (`cherish @ May 4 2009, 10:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I don't think I could fall in love with my cousins, I mean we are relatives and there are tons of guys out there. For me, it's not acceptable

lol... Cherish, that is easy to say.. but the phrase 'Love is blind' did not just appeared out of no where, rite?..

QUOTE (Forager @ May 5 2009, 07:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
lol... Cherish, that is easy to say.. but the phrase 'Love is blind' did not just appeared out of no where, rite?..

Well, thank God my cousins and I have a really close relationship, we are like brothers and sisters and no way we could fall in love with each other just like we would not fall in love with our own siblings smile.gif