Sign in to follow this  
aileenchong

hair treatment for hair loss & products

i used to have the same problem too and this is how it look like [img]http://www.malaysianbabes.net/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/shocking.gif[/img] tried all the hair product available in the market still no improvement coz my problem is due to my working environment (cabin crew)...dry air in the aircraft, irregular sleeping and eating pattern and always used lots of hair gel....

my friend recommended me to try svenson's oxyDH treatment and it works!!!!! coz according to them this treatment deliver oxygen to your hair root and enchance blood circulation!!! still need to go for more treatment in order to have healthy hair....check out here

[url="http://www.svensonhair.com.my/treatment_oxydh.html"]http://www.svensonhair.com.my/treatment_oxydh.html[/url]

[img]http://www.ewomenhairloss.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/whl16.jpg[/img]

the best way i grow my hair : the M.Gardson's method for scalp regeneration

additional recommendation :  when you get out of the shower don't pull on your hair when you dry it . Just get a towel and damp dry it... This will help with the growing. 

Hi Aileen,

like you, i'm experiencing hair loss. My hair type is fine and thin, so it looks flat easily. It is a slight hair loss issue now but enough to bother me.
I came across a video [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vh_4iYJuVcQ&feature=channel_video_title"]here[/url] that states that hair loss can be traced down to the genes. Not sure how they do it though but i guess there might be some truth to it, if dietary and lifestyle methods fail to explain it.

[quote name='aileenchong' timestamp='1144663262' post='246904']
[color=#993300]hi guys, long time din post in MYB already.. how's life ~~ [img]http://www.malaysianbabes.net/forum/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif[/img]

ok.. i got some serious prob here. im having this hair loss problem for few yrs (since i enter collage till now) but i ignore it till recently.. the situation becomes worse till for every saloon i went the hair stylist will advice me to take care of my hair [img]http://www.malaysianbabes.net/forum/style_emoticons/default/sad.gif[/img]

im now using the kerastase specifique bain prevention shampoo and kerastase specifique intervention antichute aminexil. they really helps reduce my hair drops..

however, im thinking for doing treatment on the scalps as well.. so can anyone suggest any hair treatment by product wise that good for prevent hair loss? i dun mind trying new product other than kerastase..

other than that, how should i take care of my hair if im having hair loss prob? im having short hair and i wash my hair once a day.. i only apply conditioner on the end of my hair..

plz... help [img]http://www.malaysianbabes.net/forum/style_emoticons/default/sad.gif[/img][/color]
[/quote]

Bawang ans sunsilk is good product.

[quote name='ellie_ie' timestamp='1223295555' post='519710']
I'm using a product called Lemaire, silver+orange coloured bottle. Not bad, i can say..it really controls the oily scalp and leaves a refreshing like mint effect kinda feeling on your scalp everytime u washed it. And it's not too pricey too, cost around 20+ worth considering.
[/quote]

ı found anything ı use klodamin spray for throat discomforts but ı discovered this spray using hairhardening and dont maake dandruff and dont hair loss thats mean this spray very good for hair loss

[color=#7C7C7C][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=2]Hair loss solutions:Most users are initially unconvinced of the hair loss solutions [/size][/font][/color][color=#7C7C7C][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=2]claim made by its manufacturer. We at Positive Trends Inc. believe skepticism about hair loss treatment[/size][/font][/color] [color=#7C7C7C][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=2]makes for an informed buyer. They have a choice of hundreds of hair loss[/size][/font][/color][color=#7C7C7C][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=2] and dandruff products that claim all sorts of wonderful results. But once they [/size][/font][/color][color=#7C7C7C][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=2]make the commitment to consistently use it, there is no turning back. Hair loss [/size][/font][/color][color=#7C7C7C][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=2]will become a thing of past. The results are remarkable. Although 25% of Positive Trends Inc. business comes from advertising, our hair loss treatment [/size][/font][/color][color=#7C7C7C][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=2]is made popular by its regular users and customers; the majority of it comes through word of mouth.[/size][/font][/color][color=#7C7C7C][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=2]This hair loss[/size][/font][/color][color=#7C7C7C][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=2] product was discovered in its crude form in the foothills of the Himalayas in India, being applied to scalps by the indigenous populations. Almost the entire populations of this area have a full, beautiful, healthy head of hair. Statistically, hair loss is a common universal problem; in a given population, at least 40% of men (and some women) are either bald or have thinning hair. This crude extract of herbs acted as a rejuvenator of hair and a cleanser of the scalp. The local populations apply the crude version of herbal extracts derived from leaves of rare plants that wildly grow on the higher peaks of the mountainous regions they live in. [/size][/font][/color]

[quote name='skye' timestamp='1144668984' post='246933']
i trust nioxin .... after using the scalp treatment not so much hair loss anymore. it sort of cure alot of problem for me eg : oily scalp, itchy scalp, hair loss and etc.
[/quote]

hey..i m nioxin's fan oso....nice to meet u here....

I have hair loss problem back 2 year, I drop hair easily. After reading somewhere, I start to take VitaHealth Crowning Glory and now not any more.

I have taken natural hair transplant treatment for my hair thinning at hair transplant India. It is painless treatment and takes 3 to 5 hours. It is done under FUE technique or hair transplant surgery.  I found it quite satisfactorily to me, however i have had used several hair care products, medicines against my hair loss and found wastage of time as well as money.

I don't know a thing about you, but I'll bet that hair loss if one of the biggest problems in your life right now. People with a full head of hair take their hair for granted - it's only when you being to lose them that you realize the importance of your hair. Let's take a look at the most common treatments for hair loss and how they compare against each other.

Common treatments for hair loss:

Hair transplant - This treatment involves grafting hair on your scalp in a series of procedures. It is effective to an extent, but can turn out to be very costly. Depending on the number of grafts required, it may cost you anywhere from $4000 to $20000. Then you also have to repeat the treatment after a few months.

Complete hair restoration - This is a more extensive way of replanting hair on your head. It costs around $20000 and provides quick results. The problem is - this treatment also has to be repeated every few months or every year at the least.

Hair loss Pills - These pills have become popular lately amongst the masses. They are quite cheaper than the other
kapsalon utrecht treatments and provide decent results too. The downside is - these pills can cause some serious side effects like impotence, infertility, depression and sleep disorders. This seems to me like a high price to pay for having more hair on your head!

Female-pattern hair loss, which usually has a strong genetic component that can be inherited from either the mother or father. Also referred to as androgenetic alopecia, this type of hair loss can start as early as the late teens  -- and the earlier it starts, the more severe the hair loss tends to be.

Most women with pattern hair loss don't get a receding hairline or bald spot on top of the scalp as is common in men. Instead, there is visible thinning over the crown. In men and women, hairs are miniaturized because of a shortened growth cycle where the hair stays on the head for a shorter period of time. These wispy hairs, which resemble forearm hairs, do not achieve their usual length.

The first sign of hair loss that most women notice is often widening of their part or that their ponytail is smaller.

Thanks

Shantait

SelectCiti

You can use bset hair shampoo under guidness of a expert,you have to use conditioner after the shampoo also..

maybe you can consider Tricovel. it's targeted for hair loss due to stress, child birth, etc. i've tried this and use it on my forehead where the hair is thinning. i can see baby hair growing after a month. now my hair is not as thin as before.

http://www.thestar.com.my/Lifestyle/Women/Beauty/2014/07/02/Mane-solution-Stop-pulling-out-your-hair-over-hair-loss/