Sign in to follow this  
aileenchong

hair treatment for hair loss & products

hi guys, long time din post in MYB already.. how's life ~~ :D

ok.. i got some serious prob here. im having this hair loss problem for few yrs (since i enter collage till now) but i ignore it till recently.. the situation becomes worse till for every saloon i went the hair stylist will advice me to take care of my hair :(

im now using the kerastase specifique bain prevention shampoo and kerastase specifique intervention antichute aminexil. they really helps reduce my hair drops..

however, im thinking for doing treatment on the scalps as well.. so can anyone suggest any hair treatment by product wise that good for prevent hair loss? i dun mind trying new product other than kerastase..

other than that, how should i take care of my hair if im having hair loss prob? im having short hair and i wash my hair once a day.. i only apply conditioner on the end of my hair..

plz... help :(

Edited by aileenchong

try using hair tonic after u wash ur hair all the time... i m usind Wella SP hair tonice its quite good....

i trust nioxin .... after using the scalp treatment not so much hair loss anymore. it sort of cure alot of problem for me eg : oily scalp, itchy scalp, hair loss and etc.

try using hair tonic after u wash ur hair all the time... i m usind Wella SP hair tonice its quite good....

mm.. the saloon ppl recommend the wella product oso, im still thinking which one to get. do u experience serious hair loss oso?

Edited by aileenchong

i trust nioxin .... after using the scalp treatment not so much hair loss anymore. it sort of cure alot of problem for me eg : oily scalp, itchy scalp, hair loss and etc.

yeah, i had itchy scalp oso :( where can i get the nioxin scalp treatment? can u recommend some saloon? thanks ya

yeah, i had itchy scalp oso :( where can i get the nioxin scalp treatment? can u recommend some saloon? thanks ya

aileen, i went to sungai wang to buy em abt 1 month back. Its also cheaper over there compare to buying in saloon but if your in PJ and do not want to drive all the way to KL the in Dry Cut in 1u (near new wing) also can get. They are now having promotionnow as well - RM 86 for the 300 ml bottle with 20% discount (after discount abt RM 68.80) for the scalp treatment ones.

The nioxin scalp treatment price from sg wang :

150ml selling for RM 30

300 ml selling for RM 60

Shampoo

150 ml selling for RM 25

300 ml about RM 50

Edited by skye

aileen, i went to sungai wang to buy em abt 1 month back. Its also cheaper over there compare to buying in saloon but if your in PJ and do not want to drive all the way to KL the in Dry Cut in 1u (near new wing) also can get. They are now having promotionnow as well - RM 86 for the 300 ml bottle with 20% discount (after discount abt RM 68.80) for the scalp treatment ones.

The nioxin scalp treatment price from sg wang :

150ml selling for RM 30

300 ml selling for RM 60

Shampoo

150 ml selling for RM 25

300 ml about RM 50

thanks skye for the info :) the price is much more cheaper than the kerastase product im using now.. however im not sure whether nioxin suits me or not. i'll finish the kerastase product then try on this see how it goes. anyway, really thanks for all the suggestion :thumbup1:

mm.. the saloon ppl recommend the wella product oso, im still thinking which one to get. do u experience serious hair loss oso?

nah not really.... i use it because prevent hair from loosing only... n that i have very very fine hair.... so its better to maintain ler...

nah not really.... i use it because prevent hair from loosing only... n that i have very very fine hair.... so its better to maintain ler...

oh..ok, so lucky of u not having hair loss prob :)

aileen,sumtimes hair loss happens due 2 stress n ur food consumption too...

what kylie say is very true...salty food n etc... so at times must make sure our food intake is balanced up as well.

I used hair tonic every time after wash my hair with shampoo & conditioner & treated with hair mask. Spray the hair tonic on scalp... can reduce hair loss problem up to 90% of frequently use (as my experience)... good for hair growth... no more itchy scalp & dandruff problem... most hair loss problem is caused by dandruff problem too...

wat eliza says its true.. i experienced hair loss too becoz i highlighted my hair..my skin is really sensitive to to anything..if i wan to dye my hair i muz go to my saloon because they use the hair dye is non chemical wan so its safe.. last time my hair is very thick n heavy la now its ok la...i went to Neeta Herbal at uptown recommended by my boy...coz his little bro oso hvg same situation like but now is hair woah so nice n smooth liao... their treatment is guaranteed because after 2 weeks u can see resutls already... dun delay too long coz later ur hair will fall more...

HG-Bar-Menu.jpg

You may want to try THIS as well.

My sister who suffer from Female Hair Loss and have dandruff problem. She try numereous shampoo in the market that recommended by her friend and salon but unable to solve her problem. She bought one set of THIS Shampoo. Within few days. Her dandruff problem for many years have solve. Within seven days, she and my mother notice her hair look thicker. She is very satisfied with this shampoo.

im currently using himalaya's products..it helped my hair from sheddin but i cant really say if my hair has grown thicker..where dya get this product from and how much is it?

wat eliza says its true.. i experienced hair loss too becoz i highlighted my hair..my skin is really sensitive to to anything..if i wan to dye my hair i muz go to my saloon because they use the hair dye is non chemical wan so its safe.. last time my hair is very thick n heavy la now its ok la...i went to Neeta Herbal at uptown recommended by my boy...coz his little bro oso hvg same situation like but now is hair woah so nice n smooth liao... their treatment is guaranteed because after 2 weeks u can see resutls already... dun delay too long coz later ur hair will fall more...

tell me more more moreee about this!! where dya get i from and how much does it cost?

i went to Neeta's too.

i took the package. costs 1k++ including the products & 10x treatment.

i just went for 1 treatment.

i wasnt putting very much hope at first, but after a few day, can see hair starting to grow at my bald patch.

should go n try. =)

I hav tried audace dandruff shampoo it doesnt help. Finally i tried Physia shampoo for dandruff hair...consist of essential oil and minerals..and is not harsh on the scalp. Its no more itchy or oily anymore. Its also provide more volume to my hair too. This is my personal opinion.. it works on me.

Regarding hair loss...my mom did use the audace hair loss tonic. she said its quite good.

Schwarzkopf hair tonic.

I am also suffering serious hair loss now. What kind of supplement can I take to reduce hair loss and enhance hair growth? Any recommendation for chinese herbs? I'll try tonic soon too.

A hairstylist told me my oily scalp is the cause of hair loss too. So now am signing up for their scalp treatment for 5 times. The hairstlist explain that my hair line is bald and "shining" cos the oil is clog at the scalp area which blocks new hair to grow. Hope it helps me hair to grow bck once the oil is unclog.

hi guys, last year i also having serious hair loss problems, but now no more such headache oledi..........before you choose the collect hair & scalp care products you have to ask yourself whether recently u do sleep late?? pressure??? diet,??? then only search for hair consultant help...they would ask you kind f questions b4 recommended you the correct hair & scalp care products....

I prefer u all guys go to K CARE SHOP, which is good in provide hair & scalp care solutions, they treated my hair back to normal....now is healthy and shinny....

recently i surf it company web, found out that they the K CARE SHOP had open a new cencept store at PJ SS2/64, (beside Guardian), the details info i would provided later .....so just dont wait hair loss could be serious problems, dont wait until too late to recxover your lovely hair......

K CARE SHOP

PETALING JAYA SS2/64

Add:No.17, Jln SS2/64, Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia.

Tel:03- 7877 7307

Services:Tuesday to Sunday (Monday off) (10:00 a.m. ~ 08:00 p.m.)

Prof. Hair Care Retail, Hair Salon, Nail Bar

or check their company website K CARE SHOP ~ WWW.KCARESHOP.COM

hope this elpful to all of you who had hair loss problems......care

hairloss is more than an external problem. A lot of factors actually has a role to play in causing hair to fall.

I'm sure one of the common reason for hair loss is simply the lack of nutrition. How many of us eat a balanced meal with fruits and vegetables?

Furthermore, with a stressful lifestule and lots of hair treatments, this can further causea stress on our scalp.

Hair loss is a normal process to give way to new hair. but we will start to worry only when the amt of hair loss is far greater than hair growth.

So, do check on our lifestyle, take a look at the brands of shampoo and hair styling products we use. Most haur sprays contain alcohol that can block our pores too.

I'm having hair loss due to stress :( if previously I loss hair, with the stress, I loose even more hair. Now using Himalaya Herbals revitalizing oil, shampoo and Hair Revival cream at the recommendation of the sales assistant. My hair became less dry from the oil which is great but the cream did not seem to prevent hair loss. I've only started using it for 3 weeks. The sales assistant told me the cream was just newly launched in Malaysia and customers actually booked the cream waaaayyyyy in advance. But i didn't see any results also....Any babes using this brand who actually see results? A bit worried

I'm having hair loss due to stress :( if previously I loss hair, with the stress, I loose even more hair. Now using Himalaya Herbals revitalizing oil, shampoo and Hair Revival cream at the recommendation of the sales assistant. My hair became less dry from the oil which is great but the cream did not seem to prevent hair loss. I've only started using it for 3 weeks. The sales assistant told me the cream was just newly launched in Malaysia and customers actually booked the cream waaaayyyyy in advance. But i didn't see any results also....Any babes using this brand who actually see results? A bit worried

haiya those sales girl always say no stock oledi...or have to order first..kinda thing...dont trust them....last time i bought Himalaya products..seriously not so good loh...as compare with Professional hair care product...last time i also got hair fall problems...pressure also....thousand of project to rush...meeting...coffee..meeting....wake up early...but now..no more such things oledi..but i would recommended you to use either wella SP 1.5 energy shampoo and its tonic or Redken vivagen shampoo and its tonic...both are helpful and really can control hair fall...trust me...if you got no idea for what i said, then you can log on to www.kcareshop.com to look for details..which is one of the malaysian professional hair care shop online....very helpful...or if you stay nearby PJ area or Kepong area they got several branches....can check their add at their web site's STORE LOCATOR page.....hope this info helpful to you....take care

Long term wise, use Himalaya products is great as it is a all natural product. No preservatives and stuff. Of course to prevent hair loss, you also have to practise a healthy diet and exercise. Using expensive and "temporary" products wont help in the long run. Not saying Loreal or Redken etc is not good, just that they are all contain chemicals and not eco-friendly.