Sign in to follow this  
h3110

What do you really want to tell your boss

Bos, 1 year bonus ar . .

hwahhh!! heaven . . :lol:

to my ex boss:

u bloody money sucker AUNTIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(sorry. -ahem-)

hahahhaha, i would say the same to my ex boss too. The only different is my boss is an STUPID UNCLE!!!

I also wanna tell him to SHADDAP & STOP TELLING THE WHOLE WORLD HOW GREAT YOU ARE AND GIVE US EMPTY PROMISES I.E. INCREMENT, AND COMPANY TRIPS. AND U BETTER PAY ME ALL THE EPF U OWE ME OR ELSE I WILL SUE YOU!!!

I wanted to tell him:

Please dun b so DEMANDING!! If you cannot play your role well, how do you expect your subordinates to respect on u?

DON'T BE LATE, DON'T DELAY YOUR PROJECTS, BE HARDWORKING, DON'T FIGHT BACK...bla bla bla...But all these rules, he is breaking himself.

When he gets !^$£%*£ from his boss, then he'll release all the 'black gas' to us, feel so innocent.

" can i marry your daughter"

I asked my Assistant Principal if I could date his daughter. I was the naughtiest boy in school. :P Close enough?

Can i have a huge raise!

My boss said, "sure - if you can handle more work."

Bonus ..... Bonuss........ Bonusssss!!!!!! :clap:

"work, work, more work!!!"

If he/she is a CEO, I'd say,

"Can I have your seat?"

My boss said, "I'll be very happy the day I can give you my seat. I need a holiday. Can you hurry up a bit with your work?"

can you just quit your job because darn I can't stand you...

My director said, "sure, but then you'll have to pay your own salary."

I also said to the Chairman: "With all due respect, Datuk -- this is not the time to chew out your assistant. You're wasting our time. Can we get on with the meeting now?" He came up to me later and thanked me for being straightforward.

Don't waste your time wishing you had told him something. Do it. You might be surprised at the result. Just make sure you are in the right.