Sign in to follow this  
inotqiqi

ipod ipod!

i heard from my bf that getting one in singapore is cheaper than in malaysia ..i'm not sure about that though. I got my ipod mini in australia when it came out damm expensive sob sob now outdated liao sigh....

how much u buy?? for me,ipod is stil expensive and function not much also.. that's y want to wait for promotion n buy

i heard from my bf that getting one in singapore is cheaper than in malaysia ..i'm not sure about that though. I got my ipod mini in australia when it came out damm expensive sob sob now outdated liao sigh....

The iPods are still slightly cheaper in Singapore. Especially if you go for the iPod Videos. If you type Mac Singapore in Google, you can get a pricelist for all the products and the same for Mac Malaysia to compare it against.

Yeah, the australian Apple website gives you student discount if you are enrolled in any School or Uni there. They will ask for your student ID though

ard 50 AUD for the ipod ...which meant 150 ringgit

shuffle is obsoleting so thats why some is giving discount to clear the current stocks.

As for buying from singapore vs malaysia... well that u have to thank our dear custom who charge tax on our ipods here.

Do take note though, that if u were to buy ipod from outside malaysia when ur unit have problem and require to take to applecentre for repair there will be a certain charges tagged to it.

Ipod also got many range. What ipod is being mentioned here for RM 150 1st also, ppl there got STUDENT price mar. aiyoh.

Apple malaysia here is like that what to do ?

Edited by skye

i mean you'll get a 150 ringgit discount lar.. the ipod is not 150 haha . Anyway yeah u have to take into consideration that if the ipod is spoilt when its under warranty you have to take it all the way back to where you bought it for a replacement

i want the nano..... coz i got the shuffle and i love it..... more so becoz of my husband ( i jus col him that ) anyways coz the nano is cute small and lots o fitures...... and AND AND you can wear it around your neck!!!!!! :shocking:

i'm using my nano at work hehehehehe nice and easy and light to carry around. hated the mini though.