Sign in to follow this  
CutieBaby

New York Cheesecake [baked]

New York Cheese Cake

Ingredients:

For the base

Biscuits (depends how big is your tin, and how thick u want the base to be)

Sugar

Butter

For the cake

400g of soft cheese

3 large eggs

100g of sugar

Melt the butter over a pan, then set a side. Crust the biscuits into tweenie bits, then add in butter and sugar. Butter line your baking tin, and press down the biscuits to make a base. Make sure u press firmly, if not the biscuits will drop off when u cut it afterwards. When it's done, put it into the oven and bake for about 10mins. Set a side when it's done.

At the mean time, whisk the cheese and sugar until smooth and fluffy. If u need some flavour, eg, lemon, u can add in some lemon peel at this time. Or u prefer vanila, u can add in vanila essence or vanila seeds. Add in eggs, one in a time and slightly whisk it until mixed. Add in another and so on. WHen it's done, pour it into the tin and bake for about an hour. Depends on your gas mark, but dont set it too high, because the top bit will burn and the middle is still not cook yet.

Good luck, babes.

Oops.. Sorry, forgotten, gas mark 4 and 150c. It's my oven. Different oven has different settings.

really ar? then susah lor for me tongue.gif nvm i go search recipe online and follow their temperature tongue.gif then use ur recipe.

Yeah, that can do too!! Let me know how u get on. Hehe....