Sign in to follow this  
eric820401

India's

I've been assigned to go to India several towns for system supports.

I've ever gone to Kolkata, Bangalore and Durgapur. India really got a wide land.

While the plane is being taken off, i could see the wide and nice scene of India's soils... quite nice view. I've been to India for one months. cool.gif

I was posted to Bangalore for 1 month too a couple of years back. The food in India was AWESOME!! (I stopped taking Indian food in Malaysia after I came back because what we have here sucked).

Wait till you see parts of India from the sky at night as the plane takes off. It's endless lights from homes is beautiful.

I notice that you hardly see any girls. Saw one 'OK' one in TGIF and shopping malls but generally you will never see them in the streets. You'd see a lot of guys though. Also, there's no 'female public toilet' biggrin.gif Guys have this tiled (macam our toilet) thingy in some alley by the road where you can relieve yourself while everyone walks around behind you. Perhaps, that's why I rarely see girls walking around town. The streets are dusty and their 'Parks' are all brown with dust and no greenery.

Buying Saree from the local shopping complex is a real experience! Provided that you're buying a lot, the sales girl actually models it for you. I left the company before they send me to New Delhi. sad.gif

I wanna do System Support in your company to then ... dun mind all the travelling laughing.gif Still got vacancy?

Wait till you see parts of India from the sky at night as the plane takes off. It's endless lights from homes is beautiful.

That why they classify India as a sub-continent

In India, everywhere could be the male's "toilet". darn it, i saw many men simply did a pee anywhere on the road side, they even pee at the side of a building in town too, darn smelly indeed. But when i saw them taking bath at the road side, i wil appreciate my life now. The water they used are darn choco color. In kolkata city, u can visit their nite market, darn crowded of ppl and stores. In India, if u give those who serve u tips, they wil serve better and better. Previously i always gave tips to them. Haha!!! But bare in mind tat never give money to any begger, once u hit one, more "Feedbacks" wil come to u... biggrin.gif

pee by roadside?

that's nothing tongue.gif I've seen guys take a dump by the roadside.

also mothers with children sleeping, cooking and eating by the roadside. sad.gif

pee by roadside?

that's nothing tongue.gif I've seen guys take a dump by the roadside.

also mothers with children sleeping, cooking and eating by the roadside. sad.gif

ewwww thats disgusting la !

Stopped at junction, looked out my window and here's what I saw...

- guy walking by sidewalk, stops, squats in his 'sarong'...

- another guy (a few days later) squating by sidewalk, gets up, leaves a pile of poo behind...

I sort of put these two together to come up with a conclusion.