Sign in to follow this  
shadowprincess

All About MAC Cosmetics

really??!!!...aiyooo, same la caramel_geek...i'm also almost too shy to contact mac klcc dy...haihhzzz...almost every week i went there also...sure all da MA's there think "lagi-lagi budak nih, macam dah xde org lain dah" :P

heya ...umm yup its out i saw it with my bare eyes at mid valley outlet yesterday...got my starknaked...man nuthing like gentle...it's more pinky...love ^_^

Any Penang MAC fan called Gurney yet? :P Hehe...

LOL. I called a while ago, belum datang. End of the month, hopefully.

Go and pray hard for it. the MA said. :lol:

went to MAC at SOGO...planning to buy the 'red she said' lipstick 'pomposity' and 'crazee' their colors are sooo fabuloussss...arghh..think me gonna die..but then...the SA was like so sweet persuading me to buy their lip bags...actually I did plan to buy their lip bags but not today...huhu, wanna try their individual lipstick first...but, I bought their lips bags in rose lip anyway...the colorrr iss nice..like for everyday use...I want the 'pomposity' and 'crazee' because, it is different from the usual MAc colors...later, the SA also persuade me to buy the 'stark naked' blush y'all crazy about..haha.. :D ...also did not planned to buy the blusher, but she was showing me how easy the color pick up on the skin, how pigmented it is...how pretty it is..plus, me recalling on y'all starving for this blusher...so I bought the 'Stark Naked'...haha, then, I dont know what possesed me to also buy their MSF in light...although I still have their sheer loose powder NC25...argh...I am sooo can't stop shopping at MAC...the SA even told me to buy one of the trio eyeshadow from 'red she said'... :blink: ...luckily, snapped back into reality that I dont have enough money...so, I stop and buy the three items only then...huh..anyway, planning to go to MAC midvalley soon, wanna buy their 'pomposity' and 'crazy' there... :shocking:

Ok. I went to KL for the weekend...and guess where I stopped by??? MAC Pavilion!!!! wohoo... FINALLY managed to get my hands on Stark Naked. it is GORGEOUS!

And I got the two pigment sets as well. and I can't stop looking at it the whole day. yes...i'm a pigment addict now. and a eyeshadow addict too. =P hehe...

Nur:

How r u liking your stark naked? :P

stark naked is what i wear every single day ever since i got it...i love it more then my dainty..ahh i love blushes and lippies...not much of an eyeshadows fans..cuz at work no one uses makeup..hehe well cuz they are mostly guys :)

ohw man who has crazee lipstick?do tell me how u like it...i'm soooo going to sogo tommorow to get my little darlings lipglasses :)

NURRRRR!!!..hehe..I have CRAZEE lippy..:)...fabulous color!!...orange+red...so nice lor...:)...I also got POMPOSITY...so very nice as well, me too wearing STARK NAKED...me too have DAINTY..:P...hehe...but, STARK NAKED is moreee pigmented than DAINTY..:)..I also love blushers and lippy...got like 20 MAC lipstick rite now..:P..but only 5 MAC blushers..:)..Eyeshadow..only wear it occasionally, cause it took me about 10 minutes to apply eyeshadow..haha..:)...Everyone, go and get CRAZEE lippy, it look likeee soo orange...but actually its not that bright..:)

haha...you girls are so cute. yup, stark naked is to die for. i'm so glad i managed to get it. i wore it the first day i got it (for my dinner date). it's soooo pretty...got a couple of compliments for it :) and i still love my dainty (just in case dainty gets jealous. haha :P)

bluerubies and Nur are officially l/s and blush addicts. lol :D i only have 2 mac lippies and 2 blushes. but i have to admit, my e/s collection is growing pretty fast. :P

same here...no one at works wear makeup, except for me. even the girls don't (not even foundation or mascara). i'm the only one. but i don't care, i love my e/s and i wear them to work everyday. :P hehe... and there was once, this guy at work came up to me and ask "so...how many colors do you have?" (while pointing at his own eyes). hahahaha...i just cracked up laughing (i think he don't know that it's called eyeshadow and i think he's really confused). but it's cute. and i was caught off guard...so i just say "err...quite a bit" :P

huhuhu i wonder any liquid last liner users here?

how lasting is it? i heard it lasted really long and waterproof. better than fluidlines...

I have. Staying power is really good. :) intensity is better than fluidlines. ;) HTHs