Sign in to follow this  
audido

Any skinny people around?

haha... i oso want to gain more weight... but in certain parts la... i look skinny but then i got tummy :'(... the fats went wrong part... haha... ishhh!!!!

ME!

I actually look like a clown in my work pants. Its so loose around the bum and thigh area.

Can you imagine the folds i have on my pants right now? It's very very annoying. I don't even know what I have been doing which is causing me to lose weight!

But there are certain days that I feel fat.....hehe

hehe..used 2 b really skinny til i go coll....haha..hv 2 eat outside everyday..n i've gained weight :P haha...esp when u hv fast food everyday or even every meal..not a good advice though coz fast food isnt good 4 health but i hv no choice....alwiz cant think of wat 2 eat 4 every meal :S

cheese, chocolates and being happy (or in love) LOL !

total agree..hehe..fall in luv is d best way too fat huhu..

most of my fren end from I to O ..so gemok..hihi..

i'm under weight too...but i hav to keep it untill Aug next year.......

no :P

i say dont gain weight

dont even think about it

you will regret when you finally get it

my friends used to call me bamboo stick and called me to gain weight everyday. but last year when i gained 3 kgs (48 kg to 51 kg) i wanted to die okay?

:P I WANTED TO JUST DIE OFF LIKE THAT - you can no longer fit into your fave jeans, your arms will turn flabby (i dun exercise so im not toned) esp when u shake pepper when u eat out... zzz darn ugly man.. even the compliments about being curvy just makes me wanna slim down.

so dont gain weight :P

but if ur really desperate, sleep straight after eating lots and lots of food esp during daytimes and get lots and lots of midnight snacks. :P it worked for me.

syu, hehe :P I gained the same weight as you, from 48 to 51. But, it's not that bad until wanting to die lol ... it's actually me not controlling my food intake ... lunch eat more than 1 portion, dinner 2 portions, supper eat again ... and after that sleep without any exercise or whatever and it goes on for a few months. Finally, I gained. But then, after xmas as I know I'll be meeting my friends again, so I decided to cut down and all ... so got my weight back within a month .. phew

hehe -.- i lost my kilos when i had a big fever during cny

so im back to 48 and i m happy with what i am now

not going to think about gaining or losing anymore - tho a few pounds gone will be good :P

anyway, gain weight healthily - build up muscles rather than fat

definitely,.....I dont not want to gain weight.I am so envious of those who can always eat A LOT and gain nothing...and I have to watch out what I eat... =(

hi babes....my guy fren always envy me cuz i eat more than him n yet still like a stick n he's round!!!i guess....it's my norm to eat sour food....i heard,eatin sour food can make ur metabolism higher!!!mayb u babes try to eat sour food.....:)

Me too me too.. i'm so thin that when i meet new people..the first sentence out of thier mouth is ur soooooooooooo thin..... :shakehead:

i'm very very thin since i'm small until now... i can eat more than other ppl le..but the thing is i dun have regular meals..i think that is the problem..

so can drinking full cream milk b4 bed help? and + ice cream too?? gonna try that soon..

thanks ppl..~~ :P

I want to gain more weight but I don't want to become fat. My weight is around 38kg only. Sad ler... The other day wind blowing hard, felt as if it's pushing me, shocked me of how light I am.

However I don't look skinny wei.... I am slim and I see many others more skinnier than me lar... at least I don't seem to look like a walking skeleton and I have meat where the body is supposed to have.

Tell me how to gain weight without growing fat ler... please...???

hehe ... try my style ler .. eat like gila babi ... as in ... every meal you eat 2 portions ... and eat lotsa bread and drink lotsa milk and before bed eat something to make you full and do it every single day and for few months straight? hahah i dunno but you can try .. i did that and i gained 3 kgs ... :P eat til you cant walk ... after you eat until feel like exploding, then you sleep ... :P

yeap yeap :P

elle's way is the best yet unhealthiest way to gain weight..

maybe you really have to try out the protein powders or drinks to help you to gain weight...zzz

go for gym to build up muscles...

eat healthy sleep healthy

:)

haha...but i eat supper almost every night le..

oh oh and very strange is if i eat more than i can take.. then i will vomit..sad huh :( all my food goes into the drain..haha

haha...but i eat supper almost every night le..

oh oh and very strange is if i eat more than i can take.. then i will vomit..sad huh :( all my food goes into the drain..haha

your condition is like mine.. i am thin... i am only 43 kgs.... i cant eat a lot... if i eat too much i vomit everything out = no eat... so... i just eat till i am just enough full... that's it... i actually quite happy with how i look... i can fit into clothes i like :)... and dun look too thin.. (cause i am not tall) :clapclap::clapclap::clapclap:

I'm underweight....im 43kg and height is 153cm...i can easily lose weight once im sick!

my bf said...if u wanna gain weight...you can try to eat 1 banana and 1 full cream milk every morning...guarantee will gain weight...hahaha but im yet to try lah...coz im not a big fan of milk... :shakehead:

my fren said after he drank Enercal Plus for 1 month.. he gain 2 kg ler..so nice

anyone heard of it before? Enercal Plus.. it's very nutritious.. RM45.50 for 900gm

i oso wanna gain weight.. i heard my frens say tat doc will recommend wat types of milk powder to patient.. my fren say it works for her.. but i neva try.. so i dunno.. perhaps is wat yin said.. enercal plus? i knw there are few flavors for tat milk powder..

Me too me too.. i'm so thin that when i meet new people..the first sentence out of thier mouth is ur soooooooooooo thin..... :shakehead:

i'm very very thin since i'm small until now... i can eat more than other ppl le..but the thing is i dun have regular meals..i think that is the problem..

so can drinking full cream milk b4 bed help? and + ice cream too?? gonna try that soon..

thanks ppl..~~ :P

^_^ ...same here...when ppl see me they sure will comment that i'm thin. some may think that it's a compliment or just a normal remark but for me it's pretty insulting and embarrassing also...so sad when people say that...

any of u girls who wants to gain weight has able to achieve it? share your tips....

i'm so thin!!! :( if short and thin is ok, but i am tall n thin...very very not nice...haih

do anyone has any suggestion to gain weight? really effective 1...

i try so many things already but didnt work...haih

i wanna be fat i wanna be fat!!! ^_^

haha...mostly people wanna loose weight but you all want gain weight...so nice..