Sign in to follow this  
nutcracker

Herbalife

that is just my simple word in describing herbalife..

thanks for all of you info & knowledge...

stay healthy with healthy lifestyle..

Cheers. :)

I get involved in explaining this because very often we heard people said- This product wont works that product wont works. Actually, these people has never allow weight lose to happen. Worst i think many of them don't treasure their own health. Anyway.

Thank you for your well wishes.

Edited by kimnelaine

confused..

this is for herbalife skin care is it?

let me do som review..

already use nourifusion 1 month ++ .. my skin is getting fairer, moisture and no more uneven skintone.. except for my upperlips.. cos im a bit tan..

i am using normal-oily range.

i like the cleanser & toner. but not really love the moisturizer(coz i think the texture is too rich for me). i plan to purchase skin activator moisturizer after this..

i am also using skin activator night cream & eye cream (almost 3 weeks). apply on my face almost everyday.

every morning i can feel that my face is moist day by day.. i think i will stick to this skincare.. untill i get bored.. hehe

overall the products works for me!

i like both.. nourifusion & shapework! both really works on me!

to overcome those recovery reaction..

don't forget to drink lots of plain water

soon the recovery reaction will disappear.. u will feel more comfortable...

hope that readers out there will njoy their herbalife shakes... for the sake of healthiness not only for your body weight.. =)

my fav recipes will always be Formula 1 cappuccino + non added sugar soy milk + plain water.. =p

Hi,

I was Google-ing the net for info on this products because my cousin and I were planning to get it. I found some contradicting reports/feedback on this product and wondering whether should I even pay so much for something so dangerous. I believe this report is legit as it's from Reuters (RPT-UPDATE 1-US group says Herbalife products have too much lead : http://www.reuters.com/article/marketsNews...lBrandChannel=0 ) The report says Herbalife products contain too much lead and is dangerous for human consumption. I am not a scientist or dietitian..just a consumer like most of you here. I do hope someone can clarify the statements and reports. Thanks.

Hi,

I was Google-ing the net for info on this products because my cousin and I were planning to get it. I found some contradicting reports/feedback on this product and wondering whether should I even pay so much for something so dangerous. I believe this report is legit as it's from Reuters (RPT-UPDATE 1-US group says Herbalife products have too much lead : http://www.reuters.com/article/marketsNews...lBrandChannel=0 ) The report says Herbalife products contain too much lead and is dangerous for human consumption. I am not a scientist or dietitian..just a consumer like most of you here. I do hope someone can clarify the statements and reports. Thanks.

Hi Kelly2bee,

It good that you question and clarify before using any product.

This incident has past. It was reported a great deal in Singapore too. But all allegation were DROPPED!

All i know its that If it is Dangerous the Singapore Government as well as Government in Japan, Australia will banned this product immediately.

These Governments are the most strict and careful one.

Unfortunately, you didn't google the out come of this case. Its already a closed case.

Try watch this in youtube news from CNBC: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3exjknnvGk...feature=related

and read this: http://www.reuters.com/article/companyNews...22?symbol=HLF.N

and this http://www.reuters.com/article/pressReleas...22?symbol=HLF.N

Be patient, if you are in Malaysia, the "Broadband" speed is pathetic. Watch the complete video.

Honestly, I am not 100% corretly. But i heard its a case of Jealousy from a guy out of Jail. (Anyway like a said, i may be wrong)

The point my 2 boys 6 n 8 is drinking it every morning and night! If you still have doubt then check out here: http://www.speaknutrition.com/about_us.html

Pop me a mail if you need more infor. Thanks.

Edited by kimnelaine

I have been taking Herbalife for one month already. But can't seem to get any result leh :(

I took 2 scoops of Formula 1 and 1 scoop of Formula 3 to replace my breakfast and dinner.

One normal meal in the afternoon. Can't seem to lose weight leh.

I see other people lose many kgs within short period. Very "kan jiong" leh, coz not cheap :(

Anybody can help?

is this a topic 4 herbalife skin care or wat??... anyway, im just wondering whether herbalife suits my very terrible pimple prone skin... i've tried so many product but just can't find the right one... hmmm :(

is this a topic 4 herbalife skin care or wat??... anyway, im just wondering whether herbalife suits my very terrible pimple prone skin... i've tried so many product but just can't find the right one... hmmm :(

i also tot this thread suppose to discuss about skin problem.. but already mixed up...

i have 1 fren who is using Nourifusion and giving me +ve feedback.. and i also have fren that gave me -ve feedback..

so to find the right one we just need to keep on searching and trying..

and not to forget.. u must also live tru a healthy lifestyle and controlling ur diet in terms of plain water intake and other nutrition to make ur skin healthier..

Wow! That's quite a lot of comment on Herbalife's price~

expensive?

how expensive is depended on the value of the product and not how much it cost~

there are ppl spending RM30k++ in sllimming center but get nothing,

there are ppl slim down with cheaper lost weight product but they gain back their weight once they stop~

but, what herbalife offer is not only weight lost,

instead, it provide you full cellular nutrition, and a healthy body~

if you really find out more testimonial about herbalife, you will surprise that,

it have been save many many ppl life, a diabetes person escape from cutting her juicy leg, a kidneyless patient who was declared by doctor that she was left only 1 month life, but still stay alive untill today after having the shake.... and much much more~

As we know, our body is all about cell, so every health problem begin with the bad cell.

Herbalife does not claime to cure anything but it supply you a fully cellular nutrition to your body cell, and with the healthy cell, many of herbalife consumer has recover from their health problem.

maybe it will be too serious to talk about cancer case,

so i just share some common cases here, herbalife not only help to lost weight, but it also help to improve your skin, constipatient, migrain, hypertension etc.

so, u just save up your regular meal cost and spend it on the milk shake(as a substitution meal for breakfast and lunch)

, and you will get a healthy body,

will it expensive?

Wow! That's quite a lot of comment on Herbalife's price~

expensive?

how expensive is depended on the value of the product and not how much it cost~

there are ppl spending RM30k++ in sllimming center but get nothing,

there are ppl slim down with cheaper lost weight product but they gain back their weight once they stop~

but, what herbalife offer is not only weight lost,

instead, it provide you full cellular nutrition, and a healthy body~

if you really find out more testimonial about herbalife, you will surprise that,

it have been save many many ppl life, a diabetes person escape from cutting her juicy leg, a kidneyless patient who was declared by doctor that she was left only 1 month life, but still stay alive untill today after having the shake.... and much much more~

As we know, our body is all about cell, so every health problem begin with the bad cell.

Herbalife does not claime to cure anything but it supply you a fully cellular nutrition to your body cell, and with the healthy cell, many of herbalife consumer has recover from their health problem.

maybe it will be too serious to talk about cancer case,

so i just share some common cases here, herbalife not only help to lost weight, but it also help to improve your skin, constipatient, migrain, hypertension etc.

so, u just save up your regular meal cost and spend it on the milk shake(as a substitution meal for breakfast and lunch)

, and you will get a healthy body,

will it expensive?

agree with your points..

i think after 2 years of consuming herbalife... it's hard for me to fell sick.. thank god...

Hi all :D my name is Leia

i'm new here. i just wanna ask about this herbalife. interested in taking herbalife of course :) but since my budget's a bit tight, is it ok if i just take the formula 1 n formula 3? without the tea mix..will i still get the same result like others? do they sell the product individually? i'm 157cm n 59.4kg.target weight 55kg

tq :)

Edited by Leia

Hi all :D my name is Leia

i'm new here. i just wanna ask about this herbalife. interested in taking herbalife of course :) but since my budget's a bit tight, is it ok if i just take the formula 1 n formula 3? without the tea mix..will i still get the same result like others? do they sell the product individually? i'm 157cm n 59.4kg.target weight 55kg

tq :)

That's great! My coach lost 22kg in 6 months~

and maintain it for years! :P

you want to lost 4.4kg,

It's just simply easy for us!

But I would say that you have to the tea and Formula1,

you may skip the Formula 3 1st, IF you got budjet issue (since F1 also contain a small amount of protein)

after you get a good result, and you might EARN BACK the money you spend, from herbalife,

then you can add the formula 3, to firm up your muscle~

If you still got any question, you may PM me anytime! Hope you get your result soon! :P

hi all!!

i a newbie here. before this i just "peeping" into this site, reading bout the comments on herbalife. :P

i consumed herbalife about a month. 1st week i was really determined so i managed to shed 2 inches ( from 33 to 31) at my waist and 600g from overall weight. i feel hyped up. but after a month, i weight myself and found out i didnt lose any more.. just lose an inch at thigh and 2 inches at waist. huhu :(

but i admit, i do cheat :whistling: , about 2 and a half week after consuming herbalife. how do i cheat? i dont skip the shakes and tea, but i ate banana fritters, junkies.. like that. i have a habit of binge eating. i think that contributes to my excess weight. owh fyi, im 162 cm with 70kg. its hard to get rid of that 'oh-i-love-snaking' habit. is that why i don't lose weight? my life is active. i am a u student, i walk everyday to my faculty which take about 15 minutes.

so can u help me,

1.how to get rid of this habit? i do feel guilty for eating those unhealthy things. can u suggest a replacement for that junkie i eat?

2.there are people who managed to lose weight a lot (2-6 kg) per month. i see a lot of them at sts and hom. How to be like them? i want to get the best results as i pay quite high for this product.

please guide me, help me... huhuhu (*cries)

We also got snack in herbalife!

Protein bar (just like the chocolate bar in the market, BUT much much low calories!)

and soy nuts, let you keep snaking while lossing weight!

GREAT RIGHT!!! HAHA!

:baby:

OH MY GOD!!!

I'm so dissapointed that: we can buy Herbalife Online~ like in Ebay etc....

This in fact break the company rules!

the company not allowed the product to be displayed in the public or sale online!

WHY???

you can find the question here!

Many ppl are using herbalife here, but yet, they doesn't know how to use it, and they got no result!

I'm not saying the consumer's fault, but I'm blaming the ppl who sell the product ONLINE, and yet do not coach their consumer properly!

So rude and no responsible!

They have spoil the market and the image of herbalife product!

CAN'T FORGIVE!

hi all!!

i a newbie here. before this i just "peeping" into this site, reading bout the comments on herbalife. :P

i consumed herbalife about a month. 1st week i was really determined so i managed to shed 2 inches ( from 33 to 31) at my waist and 600g from overall weight. i feel hyped up. but after a month, i weight myself and found out i didnt lose any more.. just lose an inch at thigh and 2 inches at waist. huhu :(

but i admit, i do cheat :whistling: , about 2 and a half week after consuming herbalife. how do i cheat? i dont skip the shakes and tea, but i ate banana fritters, junkies.. like that. i have a habit of binge eating. i think that contributes to my excess weight. owh fyi, im 162 cm with 70kg. its hard to get rid of that 'oh-i-love-snaking' habit. is that why i don't lose weight? my life is active. i am a u student, i walk everyday to my faculty which take about 15 minutes.

so can u help me,

1.how to get rid of this habit? i do feel guilty for eating those unhealthy things. can u suggest a replacement for that junkie i eat?

2.there are people who managed to lose weight a lot (2-6 kg) per month. i see a lot of them at sts and hom. How to be like them? i want to get the best results as i pay quite high for this product.

please guide me, help me... huhuhu (*cries)

Greeting kaoshimaru,

The cold hard fact is discipline.

If you learn and know how and why a person gain weight then things are very easy. Once you learn that, you will then know how to let weight lose happen. Otherwise, you find it very frustrating when progress is little.

My advise is always do not take herbalife like slimming product that will do magic on its own. It will not work if you do not know the above. Its not very technical and its easy to learn.

Those testimony you heard from HOM or STS are real. But any people on any products from any companies will easily put on weight if they do not BREAK their eating "habit/lifestyle". Not just weight issues here but health is concerned here. Therefore do not let anyone fool you by telling you oh once you use my product your weight will not bounce back- My foot : ) Sure it will not bounce provided you know how to not let it happen.

Don't get me wrong you still can eat those food you mentioned above. But binge on anything is a bit extreme. So between health and your food preference, you got to make a choice.

If i can do it so can you. You are welcome to email me if you need more infor. Cheers.

Edited by kimnelaine

OH MY GOD!!!

I'm so dissapointed that: we can buy Herbalife Online~ like in Ebay etc....

This in fact break the company rules!

the company not allowed the product to be displayed in the public or sale online!

WHY???

you can find the question here!

Many ppl are using herbalife here, but yet, they doesn't know how to use it, and they got no result!

I'm not saying the consumer's fault, but I'm blaming the ppl who sell the product ONLINE, and yet do not coach their consumer properly!

So rude and no responsible!

They have spoil the market and the image of herbalife product!

CAN'T FORGIVE!

You can report them to the company if you know this. The company is very strict and will strip that guy distributorship.

I know how you feel. I also agree with you what you say said above. I already meet many of the Customers who really do not have a clue on how to use the products.

Don't wory, these group of ppl will not have a "long life" in herbalife. Becuase they are out to make quick money. Once they dont see money, they will be out. These group of ppl simply see herbalife as a weight loss product and they are missing a bigger part of pictures. And like wise the user who bought from them will not be a lifetime users as well!

As you mentioned correctly, weight loss is not difficult but do need to equip with basic knowledege. There are also many types of Consumers out there. Many would want to save money. So be it. The market is huge.

All i know is that our team still doing very well for October sales both in Singapore and Malaysia. So cool down and Cheer up :)

Edited by kimnelaine

umm,im confused..is shapework oso herbalife?it has3type of programme..289/409/609..the 289 oni gt2btl of550g meal replacement,409+tea &609+whey..so which is d real herbalife?mine or urs?i think i've been hoaxed..

umm,im confused..is shapework oso herbalife?it has3type of programme..289/409/609..the 289 oni gt2btl of550g meal replacement,409+tea &609+whey..so which is d real herbalife?mine or urs?i think i've been hoaxed..

Cool down. Sound like you are buying it from Singapore office. Because Malaysia they dont package it and call it shapeworks. In Malaysia they call it "Start now Pack" Which contain F1, F3 and Tea mix.

This forum is more for heralife question in Malaysia context. Cheers.

Hi Guys,

Whether a product is Good or Bad? its very subjective.

I understand that this thread is about skin care product but nutrition is also one important aspect of Skin care.

Honestly, not because i am a herbalife Independent distributor but because i really see my wife face is SAVE from acne problem with the right inner nutrition first.

Like i always said its like an "old" car. What is the use if you keep painting the old car with new coat when the engine is having to function properly. Just a thought.

Even as a man, i love its skin activator might cream ha ha ha .. ..

Cheers.

Edited by kimnelaine

that guy is not local but he stay in kl&those package can last for1month c/w his instruction via phone calls.im stil confused,which package wrk d best&is d best buy?shapework or start it nw?

i think both are the same. but i observe people who use start now pack do manage losing weight. start now pack u have both 3 products and buy it for 370 ( 50 g temix) and 457( 100 g teamix). but in the mean time u will have to add 1 more F1 per month. (those are retail price without delivery charge)

i have a question here, is the volume point last for only one month? so how i suppose to do to up my discount to 30%?

I used herbalife for a month and I did lose 5 kg but then I stopped after a month because it was a hassle to do all that in the morning and recently I bump into my old schoolmate and she told me that she got liver toxicity from using herbalife. The doctor said it was probably because she maintained a high protein diet as well. A few of her other friend also got the same liver toxicity and that just shook me to core!

So I just want you guys to check with your doctor or qualified medical personnel because losing the weight is not equal to losing your liver.

I used herbalife for a month and I did lose 5 kg but then I stopped after a month because it was a hassle to do all that in the morning and recently I bump into my old schoolmate and she told me that she got liver toxicity from using herbalife. The doctor said it was probably because she maintained a high protein diet as well. A few of her other friend also got the same liver toxicity and that just shook me to core!

So I just want you guys to check with your doctor or qualified medical personnel because losing the weight is not equal to losing your liver.

woa that hella shockin. i kinda freak me out.

i had read about it too from web, that in china among 20 users of HL, 18 does show liver toxicity. i kinda hesitate about that cos in china it might be in case of imitations,fake products i mean. but however in a research in India about HL served to hospital patients do show positive results. (maybe u should try googled it)

There are lot of doctors using herbalife too.

ya we can get liver toxicity because of high consumption of protein. but the disease, it is coming from the chemicals from the HL product or because of the high protein diet? the liver has to work harder to synthhesized the protein. in case of failure, lead to toxicity. in case of high protein diet, the effects varies depend on how the body react to the adaptation of new diet.

but its always good to be prepared. can u tell me more about their symptoms?

thank you for sharing with us here.