Sign in to follow this  
weN

Make up tools

just bought foundation brush from body shop, it cost me approximately S$19 after 20% disc. i guess the price in msia shld be around the same too.

btw, how do u girls normally clean ur brushes? use shampoo/shower gel/brush cleanser?

and how often do u clean ur brushes?

TIA! :)

just bought foundation brush from body shop, it cost me approximately S$19 after 20% disc. i guess the price in msia shld be around the same too.

btw, how do u girls normally clean ur brushes? use shampoo/shower gel/brush cleanser?

and how often do u clean ur brushes?

TIA! :)

brush normally clean once a week...i use olive oil to remove the stain on the brush..then i use baby shampoo + sponge and washout with warm water..

It is a good idea to keep your cosmetics in a box that has compartments for the different items. A perfect makeup is result of perfect [b]makeup tools[/b] used. There are many makeup tools and applicators, which are required for different purposes while applying makeup. Also applying makeup becomes simple and lots of fun with right makeup tools. You can apply makeup precisely on the spot where you want and in the way you want with the help of high quality [b]makeup tools[/b]. Makeup tools range from makeup mirrors, tweezers, cosmetic brushes, eyelash curlers, makeup kit and more.

I know your makeup bag is bursting with, well, makeup, but to get the most out of your cosmetics collection, you need the right tools for the job. Makeup tools are the basic requirements of any makeup. Various ranges of makeup-tools are available in every color & brand choices.

[quote name='weN' timestamp='1136253436' post='203090']
[b]Sponge-tip applicator[/b]
When applying eyeshadow, sponges can create more controlled definition than brushes. They can also help prevent shadow from falling around the eye, and are ideal for blending eye pencil for a smooth finish.

[b]Eyeshadow brush[/b]
A fluffy brush that is tapered with a rounded head. Used for applying a sheer wash of shadow. Also good for blending, and for removing shadow when you've put on too much. Look for one with soft, supple hair.

[b]Foundation brush[/b]
The flatness of a foundation brush enables you to apply a thinner layer wherever its needed. It's also great for mixing foundation with concealer or applying concealer close to the eye.

[b]Powder brush[/b]
Used for creating a light, sheer finish with loose or pressed powder. It should be the largest brush - full, soft, and slightly rounded in shape. If it's too large, you'll end up dusting more than just your face.

[b]Blush brush[/b]
Smaller than the powder brush and more tapered. It should be soft and supple enough to blend well yet resilient enough to enable you to place brush accurately.

[b]Eyeliner brush[/b]
Used to soften and blend pencil around the eye. Also good for applying eyeshadow as liner, wet or dry, and for painting concealer over blemishes.

[i][b]Cleaning brushes[/b][/i]
If used daily, brushes should be cleaned once a week. Otherwise the hairs will be damaged and it will be more difficult to apply make-up. Wash gently with shampoo and warm water, being careful not to rub the hairs the wrong way. Rinse well, and smooth hairs into place, then let air-dry. Or use a make-up dry cleaning solution by pouring it onto a tissue, then gently wiping across the brush. Brushes will dry immediately.

[i][b]Brush selection[/b][/i]
Invest in good-quality brushes like those made from sable. They ensure better results, and with care they will last longer. [img]http://www.malaysianbabes.net/forum/html/emoticons/smile.gif[/img]
[/quote]

hi, to be very frank it's really valuable information for me coz i am looking for beauty parlour. but could you help me about the make up brushes. What we have to carry for make up....
[b][size=2]Foundation Brush:[/size][/b][size=2] [/size][size=2]Used toapply foundation to the face and typically made from synthetic fibers. Mostfoundation brushes have a small, rounded brush head shaped like a tiny spatula.[/size]

[b][size=2]Concealer Brush:[/size][/b][size=2] [/size][size=2]Concealerbrushes look like mini foundation brushes. Being smaller than foundationbrushes makes them better suited for covering blemishes or for applying liquidconcealers in hard to reach places like the corners of the eyes.[/size]

[b][size=2]Powder Brush:[/size][/b][size=2] [/size][size=2]With alarge, fluffy brush heads and soft bristles, powder brushes are ideal forapplying loose powder to the face.[/size]

[b][size=2]Blush Brush:[/size][/b][size=2] [/size][size=2]They resemble smallish powder brushes with either a sloped orrounded tip. Great for applying blush or bronzer to cheeks.[/size]

[b][size=2]EyeBrushes: T[/size][/b][size=2]here are lots of eye brushes to choose from, which is a blessingfor brush hoarders like me (I own over 30, yikes) but a curse for makeupnewbies. Start your collection with the essentials.[/size]

[b][size=2]Eyebrow Brush:[/size][/b][size=2] [/size][size=2]Eyebrow brushes have firm, angled brush heads like the tip of amarker. Use them to apply powders, creams or waxes to brows.[/size]

[b][size=2]EyeshadowBrush:[/size][/b][size=2] [/size][size=2]Not asstiff as an eyebrow brush, eyeshadow brushes have square heads used to evenlyapply both powder and cream shadows to eyelids. I reach for this brush so oftenthat I might as well have it permanently attached to my hand! Expect to usethese a lot.[/size]

[left][b]
[/b][/left]

I don't really use any specific make up tools, but of course i believe more expensive one has it speciality and maybe more long lasting as well

Hi there, i would like to invite you to Mary Kay's Make Up contest! Cosmetic will be provided! Everyone can join it, even you do not know how to make up, we will prepare you to a free skin care and make up class for you before you attend the contest! Also welcome to all Models, Make up artist 

Requirement for this contest:
1)Just purchase one item from Mary Kay only (from RM26)
2)must be age of 18 and above

Prizes:
1) Winner will be send to Hong Kong 6 Days 5 Nights trip and have a final make up contest
2) winner will get RM 1000 Mary Kay product voucher
3) winner will be feature in CLEO Magazine

Contest end : 30 June 2014

Call me or watsapp me now : Rainny 
(012-5282723)

Hi there, i would like to invite you to Mary Kay's Make Up contest! Cosmetic will be provided! Everyone can join it, even you do not know how to make up, we will prepare you to a free skin care and make up class for you before you attend the contest! Also welcome to all Models, Make up artist 

Requirement for this contest:
1)Just purchase one item from Mary Kay only (from RM26)
2)must be age of 18 and above

Prizes:
1) Winner will be send to Hong Kong 6 Days 5 Nights trip and have a final make up contest
2) winner will get RM 1000 Mary Kay product voucher
3) winner will be feature in CLEO Magazine

Contest end : 30 June 2014

Call me or watsapp me now : Rainny 
(012-5282723)