Sign in to follow this  
homie.

navel piercing

ma fren says tt after u pierce ur navel even sit aso hard bit..> -Yup, its annoying

<nose isit pain?? - Yes

i wan try but next week im gona do am taToo..^^

is d scar very obvious?? -Mine is

The pain between piercings and tattoos are different. They both hurt :)

what you meant by the obvious scar? very obvious? how obvious? bigger than a 1 cent coin?

what you meant by the obvious scar? very obvious? how obvious? bigger than a 1 cent coin?

Obvious as in what the word OBVIOUS means.

Obvious enough for people to notice that is it a scar.

Its not bigger than a 1 cent coin. The Scar is the size of a navel piercing.

Obvious as in what the word OBVIOUS means.

Obvious enough for people to notice that is it a scar.

Its not bigger than a 1 cent coin. The Scar is the size of a navel piercing.

^_^ haha yalor how a stupid question.

can the scar be covered with the navel jewel?

you took it out now right? since the baby is on his way :)

but will it close up after some time you took it away?

^_^ haha yalor how a stupid question.

can the scar be covered with the navel jewel?

you took it out now right? since the baby is on his way :)

but will it close up after some time you took it away?

I took it out ages ago, so yes, its closed.

I took it out ages ago, so yes, its closed.

ah! such a waste. are you going to get another one later? have to pain one more time :(

how much did it cost you last time?

Nope.. i dont plan on getting it done ever again.... i dont really like piercings.

It was free, cuz back then my ex did it for me.

Nope.. i dont plan on getting it done ever again.... i dont really like piercings.

It was free, cuz back then my ex did it for me.

o... then he's a piercing master?!

I like piercing art but not everywhere of my body la haha :)

i have a navel piercing and bout 6 other ear piercings. Navel piercings are different. They require much more care then a simple ear piercing. So, if ur not ready to take care of it don't get one yet it'll juz get infected. I did mine at Scorpion, Cineleisure for RM80++ with my bestie.

i have a navel piercing and bout 6 other ear piercings. Navel piercings are different. They require much more care then a simple ear piercing. So, if ur not ready to take care of it don't get one yet it'll juz get infected. I did mine at Scorpion, Cineleisure for RM80++ with my bestie.

how long did it take to heal? very pain?

At first when i sat down i wud slouch cuz i was still getting used to it. It felt funny. erm.. usually after two to three months it'll be alright. But you shud alwayz clean it. When the guy was piercing i felt no pain but i cud feel the needle going thru. When the anaesthetic wears off then u begin to feel it.

wow.. i guess this thread is kinda old already but then.. nvm.. i'm currently 27 now and i've pierced my navel when i was 18.. hmmm.. whoa! 10 years ago =.= that time the girl used the gun to pierce it for me.. after piercing for a few days, i had to go back to change to the ring.. it only cost me about rm10.. i'm lucky enough that it didn't leave a scar on my navel as some girls did.. for now i have 2 piercings on my left ear, 3 on my right ear and 1 on my navel.. i pierced my nose a few years back and when i got home, my mum asked me to take it out.. she gave me an option whether to keep my navel ring OR the nose ring.. so of course i chose the navel :P i'd like to pierce again but too bad, my hubby says too many piercings will make me look like a pin cushion!! =.=

it should be easy to hide a belly ring, no? just wear long shirts to cover. unless your parents hug you a lot, i doubt they would notice. but if the boyfriend disagrees then that'd be hard to hide XD

i have scar as well!!! so sad bout it... its been a long long time since i show my belly ring... cause im darn fat now.. sumore got scar....haizzzzzz

wow really will have scar one ah? -_- too late anyway hehe i just got my piercing in june!

belly.jpg

she didn't even use a gun, she just poked the barbell in... -_- not pain though my friends who watched it turned pale :P

hey girls. could you pls share some tips on how to clean the navel ? i've just pierced my belly few days ago, and i have no idea how to clean it >.<

hey girls. could you pls share some tips on how to clean the navel ? i've just pierced my belly few days ago, and i have no idea how to clean it >.<

i never pierce by belly before though i want 2...

babylyn,is it painful?

hope this can help you

http://www.body-piercing.com.au/body_pierc...rcing_guide.htm

QUOTE (Being Evie @ Jun 13 2007, 12:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I wanted mine since I was 11, when britney spears started the trend. wasn't able to muster the courage till i was 16+. done it in May2005. now it's healed and I've got used to it. use to loose the rings easily at one point also. nothing major. it'll heal in no time. and I love mine!

You pierced ur navel at 16?ur mum let u??well my mum dont =[.where u get it pierced

I pierced mine when I was 16. Influenced by Britney Spears after watching her "Stronger" music video.
That time when I pierced very cheap, only RM36, at Alor Star.
It healed after one week without any implications. I just cleaned it with warm water and had cotton bud as my navel best friend. =)
Now I still have it after 7 years.

I also pierced my eyebrow before, but the skin was torn and now it left scar on my left brow.
Maybe the pierced on the skin was too thin, that's why it got torn after 3-4 months.
Now I just cover it with my side-bang.
So, anyone thinking of piercing eyebrow or any part of your body, make sure you think twice ya.

Hi, do you guys know anywhere to get belly rings? Like round 20-30 ringgit? I'm tired of my plain one, and am wanting to change it badly. I got mine two days after my birthday and hell it wasn't pain at all. :D