Sign in to follow this  
k3n

MYB Car Sticker

the sticker is not out yet as i know. As ken would say its in the Process :P i hope it will be soon kua hor ken.

i'm not trying to be rude here, but im just wondering when is this sticker thingy is going to be materialized? This was started since dec 2005, donkey year from now...still planning? designing?

I've already ordered for 1000 pieces to be printed.. make sure all of you peeps BUY, ok ?

and for the concern of whether the car sticker on the car will attract any criminals, i don't think it is very much of a concern because no matter the car sticker is on it or not, ppl will know that it's a girl's car, when you're driving it it's going to be obvious, when you're not driving it, either it's the interior or the decorations, it'll be also as obvious such as cutey cutey stuffs in the car... but to be safe, the design is simple and to me, i think it's nice, just our logo, official color pink, site URL and our tagline :)

and for those of you who're not in Klang Valley, we can post it to you free of charge.. all you need to do is to provide me with your address

once i've gotten all the printed stickers, i'll post up the details of how can you purchase one from us. be rest assure that we've already settled the selling price will not exceed RM5.. :)

Thanks for the patience and the support and sorry for the delay :)

yay! i'm in! i want it... how to order?

my car does not have cute cute stuff at all, in fact it's only books ... so if I put that up .... hmmph ... hehe

hahha...dun hv car yet..but will definitely keep 1..wat if i put on dad's car?hehe

Oooh... I want one too! :D

ken, i would like to have a piece ......keep us updated when its out....~

how about t-shirts, stationary items etc just wondering may sound good idea

proud to put it on my car...~ ooppss correction..my dad's car.. didnt get lesen P yet.. heeheehee

nway..i really want dat sticker!!

when..??? can't hardly wait...

still waitin .. :wink3:

ken, any updates on the stickers?