Sign in to follow this  
muzee

What a guy need to have when he is 30's?

What do you think when a guy reach 30 yrs old, what he should have? or achieve?
like having a house or stable career ??
would like to hear from you.

Everyone comes from different background. Very often, the society is measuring success with the amount of $$ one earns :)

Each of us has certain expectations on our men. How to measure using a standard measuring scale? What is successful to you may be different from what is successful to me.

A luxurious house and car with loads of credit card debts behind close doors? Or a smaller house and car with lesser debts?

Some guys are already having the father status by the time they turn 30 while some are still kiddos ...

What are the ideal achievements for a 30 years old guy? ...

[quote name='timelesstruth' timestamp='1354006041' post='615837']
Everyone comes from different background. Very often, the society is measuring success with the amount of $$ one earns :)

Each of us has certain expectations on our men. How to measure using a standard measuring scale? What is successful to you may be different from what is successful to me.

A luxurious house and car with loads of credit card debts behind close doors? Or a smaller house and car with lesser debts?

Some guys are already having the father status by the time they turn 30 while some are still kiddos ...

What are the ideal achievements for a 30 years old guy? ...
[/quote]

At least a stable job with consistent income

I am agreed with you. A guy at least must achieved something in his career at the age of 30's...
or having certain saving in his bank account...lol

A car and a house and probably a family.

I would say a stable income is necessary if he has all the above, not really must have a stable career but income.

A guy should be on the right path of his career. Financially should be able to afford a house(whether buy or don't buy is another question).

Guest harley.lje

a guy need when his 30's~ career is most important, the career is cant see for future, he also cant take care a woman..

In my opinion, a guy will need to have a stable income in order to build up his own family because most will want to get marry around this age. A guy also need to have a stable healthy lifestyle if they want to build a family.

In my opinion, a guy will need to have a stable income in order to build up his own family because most will want to get marry around this age. A guy also need to have a stable healthy lifestyle if they want to build a family.

i think this is what the majority's thinking . :)