Sign in to follow this  
KFS92

Need advises from experienced Bro&Sis

Well bro and sis out there I think I need some advises on relationship. I think I fell for a girl but I have no idea on how to get her to be my gf, like what do I need to do or say to her.I mean we had chatted on Facebook but sometimes it turns awkward when suddenly I do not know what else to chat about cause sometime when I asked a question she would just reply like "Yeah","Oic" ...Any idea on what I should say to keep the conversation more fun ? and how do we start the conversation everytime after saying "hi"

Plz help...

If I got those replies from a girl, my feeling is she is not interested to talk to me. If she is not interested to talk to you, there is no way you can make it more fun. May be you can find out what is her hobby and talk about that see if that help.

Thanks for all the replies bro & sis,

[quote name='fred' timestamp='1344516452' post='611685']
If I got those replies from a girl, my feeling is she is not interested to talk to me. If she is not interested to talk to you, there is no way you can make it more fun. May be you can find out what is her hobby and talk about that see if that help.
[/quote]

but when we first chatted the conversation is fun and not this bad...just that after 3 or 4 days it become like this,have no idea why...Maybe it's me that think too much and put too much pressure on myself and become not natural...Is there any other solution ?
I mean like what girl like to hear from boy or do we have to be funnier in the conversation or what ?
help needed :(

if she likes you, you need not to say anything she also will likes you;
If she don't like you, you say so much also useless..
my personal experience. :shocked:

well maybe...but what actually girl likes to hear from boy ?
is it compliment ? nonsense ? joke ? serious ? what's going on in malaysia ?
which 1 is it ?

need answer from girls :)

I think is compliment, but not too over.
To me, i like guys listens to me, I mean we can talk everything, he must be a good listener & interested in everything related to me.