Sign in to follow this  
BabyJas

Is it a sign that he likes me? Need help here

Well.. The story is this.. Him and I are college classmates.. After I broke up, I got a little close to him, but we always making fun of each other, in a joke way of course. There was one day, me, him and other 2 classmate are going out.. both of us sitting at the back of the car, suddenly when I was talking to the other 2, he put his hand on my head or my hair..

There was another scene that, both of us are sitting at the back of the car too.. then suddenly he looking at me for a long time, I got shocked too, so I stare him back, make it like competition of staring to cover my shyness >.< but I forgot how it ends.. Cause I was a little shy that time... A few days back then, he suddenly saying that "If I ask you go out, are you okay with that? Just the two of us". Because of what he said, he made me lift up my expectation of him asking me out.. Maybe he just teasing me?

Another thing is, he don't ever contact me unless he got something important to ask..
So, what do you think of this? Can give me some opinions about it?
Appreciate it if you do. Thanks.

I think this is the real deal

But you are meeting an extremely shy guy who think he don't deserve you...

Why don't you ask him does he like you? This is an important question...

Remember, he is shy so you should expect a shy respond... :)

[quote name='greekgod' timestamp='1334540378' post='607395']

[/quote]

The jackpot!!! You are dealing with a guy who is interested in you but:

1. He is extremely shy

2. He has been rejected before/been "burnt" in a bad relationship before and therefore hesitant to go "full ahead" to ask you out/to be his gf.

[quote name='greekgod' timestamp='1334540378' post='607395']

[/quote]

but the problem is that, we are friends.. im scared that once i ask him, if rejected, everything will become awkward.. >.<

[quote name='timothyngim' timestamp='1336320516' post='608056']
The jackpot!!! You are dealing with a guy who is interested in you but:

1. He is extremely shy

2. He has been rejected before/been "burnt" in a bad relationship before and therefore hesitant to go "full ahead" to ask you out/to be his gf.
[/quote]

hmm.. not sure bout that.. coz he said he liked a girl in our class.. he said it too now.. but i was kinda hoping that is not true.. wahahah xD

[quote name='BabyJas' timestamp='1336578000' post='608187']
but the problem is that, we are friends.. im scared that once i ask him, if rejected, everything will become awkward.. >.<

And it may ruin your friendship as well T_T

hmm.. not sure bout that.. coz he said he liked a girl in our class.. he said it too now.. but i was kinda hoping that is not true.. wahahah xD
[/quote]

Wondering how he said it. As if he said it casually in a way it can be a trademark of a casanova/playboy. Or he may just be saying it for fun to "test" her reaction. Did he say directly to her?

-timothyngim-

[quote name='timothyngim' timestamp='1336713130' post='608216']
Wondering how he said it. As if he said it casually in a way it can be a trademark of a casanova/playboy. Or he may just be saying it for fun to "test" her reaction. Did he say directly to her?

-timothyngim-
[/quote]

hmm.. after i broke up with my bf, and i found out that he likes the other girl.. and it is truth.. cause she is my classmate too.. and this issue known by her, and they got awkward.. so he don confess anything to her, as he dun want to ruin their relationship >.<

[quote name='BabyJas' timestamp='1336578000' post='608187']
but the problem is that, we are friends.. i m scared that once i ask him, if rejected, everything will become awkward.. >.<
[/quote]

Whats the problem with being friends? You prefer being enemy? :)
Take your time and give him room to breathe... Why do you need him to be with you now?
I bet you are not even 25 yet... You got all the time in the world so whats the hurry?
True love takes time, but if you hurry and maybe force him to confess... then it is not love but lust or desperation...
Do you lust for him? Are you that desperate?

If not then take your time... jeezzz... Life is waiting for you out there but you are coop up in yourself thinking of a boy who has yet to confess anything to you...
Open yourself up even more... Be nice to people... I am telling you not becos of his benefit but your own...
When you are that open, friendly and care free... then who knows... he might confess... openess, friendliness and care free is a powerful attractive force that no one can resist...

Everything begins with you... if you change for the better then people around you will change with you... :)
But never waste your time waiting... Life and happiness begin now with you on every waking moment and not when he says 'I love you.' ... There is also no guarantee that both of you will stay forever together even after he says it... :)
So don't wait... :) Live now.... and let love come by itself... you won't be disappointed... :) Edited by greekgod