Sign in to follow this  
snowball

Damaged Rebonded Hair

I find my hair very dry and rough after I rebonded it, it has been a few months already. I'm looking for suitable shampoo or conditional that can help me solve this problem. Can you suggest some? Either ex one or cheap one, i need your recommendation and advice.

Sleepy..... sleep.gif

HiHi, Seriously by doing rebonding, it's a sad fact that everyone will have that problem, just that others won't really realize it except for ourselves. Well, one thing you can do is that remember to do Hair mask more often, for myself, i'm using L'Oreal's product for that purpose.

Use Redken's hair treatment product, it's a little expensive cause it's a salon product, but it's a good one, a real good ones.

Yup, im using Loreal hair mask too. But the variety is just a bit confusing. I have colored hair, a bit dry, and i have dandruffs! Just do i choose "for colored", "damaged or dry hair", "liss control" or "anti dandruff" ??

Ur hair feels like heaven after the treatment but sadly for my case, it lasts only for a mere wash!

Am using anti-frizz serum by Schwarzkopf Osis+ series. It gives my hair a shiny finishing and u can feel it immediately tame your hair in a silky way! It's a salon product, so a bit ex, RM48 for 50ml.

dry.gifHey I am looking for somthing to tame down the frizz .. I use clinique once, their hair serum but i dont find it good ,.. But i am really interested in using the Schwarzkopf Osis+ series that you recommend .. Can you tell me where can i get it from ???? I always get blur when it comes to hair stuff .. The variaty is like so much .. biggrin.gif

My pleasure. As I mentioned earlier. it's a saloon product. I bought it at Sg wang, but U may go to any of the saloon tht deal with Schwarzkopf product. I hope u're satisfied after using it! cool.gif

Try to get a shampoo for "chemically treated hair" wink.gif Do intensive treatment (hair masks) once or twice a week, and use anti dandruff shampoo alternately with normal shampoo. Remember to use conditioner (apply conditioners/serums etc. to roots only)after shampooing. Rinse off with cold water.Another tip is don't rub your hair with the towel after bathing, only blot dry, and don't blow dry your hair too often.

btw...i can say laudly to u girls tat i really sledom face tis problem after my rebonding!! sorry not tat i LC...but realyl wanna share my tips to u girls...im using l'oreal 'liss control' and 'dry to damage hair' and' intens repair'

and for those who normally use l'oreal saloon product like ringo...ve u try b4 their tretment? im using de 'power color' dose.. ITS GOOD!!!!!!! it s a small bottle of water...u can use it few times if ur hair is not really long. i get it in sg.wang...and its only RM20++...i luv tis so much really wanna share tis to u girls...cuz quite number of my fren when come to treatment they ll think of cream. no...dose is a lots better!!!!

i always ve hair oil beside me whenever i go...like karaste...or candid...when ever i fell my hair is dry ill put liitle at de end of my hair so it wont turn so lizzy....

and i alwasy put on conditioner when washing hair. try to comb ur hair with large comb when de conditioner is still on ur hair. i always use tis....after few days u using it ull found out tat ur hair is so silky and smooth...kekekke...

hehe me also... i seldom got that pro..

simply take care of it... i usin schwarzkopf shompoo moisture, osis hair, loreal dif gooodddd i agree although all that cos me alot but it worth for me...

u do seldom swim bc it will damage ur hair v fast...

so anyone can help me bc i swimmin traini now...

smile.gif

Seriously, I dun think ALL rebonded hair wil hav tht prob... Did d stylist did it pro enuf? Coz, I went thru SO many times of rebonding, only d 1st time was bad... N I blame tht 2 d stupid stylist n my already badly-damaged bleached hair... But after tht, I'm pretty satisfy with d rest of d rebondin I went thru... My hair is soft n smooth... Much better than b4 rebonding... Easier 2 manage...

My only prob is a bit of dry ends n tangles after I wash my hair... But tht's becoz it's soooo long... hehe... Almost reachin my waist... (can c in my pix... blushing.gif) N 2 overcome tht prob, I use lots n lots of conditioner n treatment... Not neccessary hav 2 b expensiv, cheap 1s like Pantene also works 4 me... But 1 thing I can't leave without is a leave-on conditioner spray fr Schwarzkopf which I use it as a detangler... d Bonacure range is quite good...

dry.gifHey I am looking for somthing to tame down the frizz .. I use clinique once, their hair serum but i dont find it good ,.. But i am really interested in using the Schwarzkopf Osis+ series that you recommend .. Can you tell me where can i get it from ???? I always get blur when it comes to hair stuff .. The variaty is like so much .. biggrin.gif

I used one of the Schwarzkopf conditioner at my cousin's and it was real good. But cant remember what is the actual name.

Hello everybody..i'm new member in here..hmm..after reading the problems here..i think i should give some suggestions..hehe..i just rebonded my hair last week..and i think the right shampoo and condition are so important and i find that the shiseido shampoo and its conditioner really works for me..by the way i really love the Satinique Moisturising Detangler so so good for my hair...anyway all the best...

tongue.gif

hi clare...im kassie here..no michelle didnt go cuz she cant wake up shutup.gif

ehhehe..u say ga michelle...then next u ve to show up ga! bring may along...ehhehe

yeah...michelle must go for next gathering!!! tongue.gif

wait theng plan...she is de leader now.. laughing.giflaughing.giflaughing.gif

oops.gif i'll announce at cosmetic thread!!!

kassie and yikpeng force me one leh... unsure.gifunsure.gif

eiii..v dun force u ga laughing.giflaughing.giflaughing.gif