Sign in to follow this  
Joker_King67

A girl intrest working as model, plz help~

what kind of modelling job she is looking forward for ?

we are looking for modelling jobs for the MYB members as well, so if she is interested, you can always ask her to talk to me, otherwise, i try to see if there's any contact i can give it to her as well

that got one girl intrest to be model, but don't know how,hv any sugestion and idea to help, she always "fan" me, make me so "fan"~~

Ask her to come here and 'fan' me-lah, I am okay. Serious. tongue.gif

What kind of modelling is she interested in may I ask?

If it is catwalk/runway, and if she has the potentials, then can try out at Blitz Production. Specifacally, they give trainings (and, well, she will have to pay for the training). and after completing the training, they can try to book you for shows, or you can go out on your own.

If she is interested, PM me i will pass u the agent's number.

ohh..i should post my buletin here,is her freelancer?where she from?coz i hav fashion on PG N Johor soon.if she is qualified enough n interested, u all can PM me..thx,my fren told me to find models n freelancers here..thxx ya junee fooo...:)(hope she know tat)

i dunno bout this. but ain't it suppose to b the agent is the one looking for the promising uncovered model/commercial model face? coz i think if you look so handsome, pretty, tall, great body, you don't hav to worry, there will someday suddenly and agent pops out and ask you if you wanna become 1. juz my 2 cent :D