Sign in to follow this  
day_dreamer

advice plz,about a new man ??

[b][font="Tahoma"]Hi all [/font]

[font="Tahoma"]I am here to take your opinion about this issue .[/font]

[font="Tahoma"]The issue that , I am a chinese lady working in a good company , and we got this new expert , he is so so so so so cute , and really good looking .[/font]

[font="Tahoma"]All the girls with me, were chit chatting about him, to know more about him, as all of the girls we, seems to be really crushed on him , [/font]

[font="Tahoma"]He is tall about 185cm, very good looking , and big brown eyes,, so sharp face & nose , bronze color ( he is not fair as Caucasian nor brown like us ,) , and really wide chest , and nice physique and so so so so funny .[/font]

[font="Tahoma"]I was able to reach his CV at the archive dept[/font]

[font="Tahoma"]It seems to be that he is of a hybrid marriage , his dad is Arabic, and his mum is greek , and he can speak English & French as he is French educated.[/font]

[font="Tahoma"]And most important SINGLE .[/font]

[font="Tahoma"]He is so so so young 31 only , and he is new in m`sia .,but all of the girls in my company , are really after him , and so far , he just keep smiling to every one.[/font]

[font="Tahoma"]I spoked to him, yesterday , I looked into his light brown, and they are charming , and he voice is so seductive , and I asked him why u came to m`sia , he said , I love the east , and really love to explore the asian culture and history , like Chinese , and Japanese history , etc………….[/font]

[font="Tahoma"]Wawwwwwwwwwwwwww[/font]

[font="Tahoma"]So , how to approach these kind of really good men ????????[/font]

[font="Tahoma"]Any advice ?????????????[/font]

[/b] Edited by day_dreamer

Agreed with play hard to get..

You did say that all girls are after him..So if you don't give him that much of attention, you will stand out from the rest.

But erm..there's no need to get so desperate right..So he's all good looking and all, but how long have you known this guy? -_-"

french citizen....

ahhh the fantasy of being whiz away to another unknown country (i assume it is unknown to you) by a handsome man... all the romantic stories that you read is flying through your mind now....

Soooo... you want a french man har... are you sure? are you willing to sacrifice everything you known and love in this country and go back to whatever country he comes from... I don't think he will stay in Malaysia with all the politics and so on... and to get citizenship... hehehhe... really troublesome...

As far as i know most kuai lou don't like clingy woman you know... you have to find out is he a player? Is he a liar? Liar as in will he bring you along with him back to his country? Or will he just use you for his spare time and wouldn't bother a wink after he leave...

What make you stand out all of his admirers? Are you only just admiring?

In love game currently, it is not you who is choosing but him... for a man to choose... if he is desperate to get marry then ya he might choose mebbe you but i doubt he is anywhere desperate... to bring back a woman from another country... hell it will also be troublesome for him... If i were him, just play and no feelings... Sorry, but this is reality....

what you really have that his country cannot offer? nothing much really... :) unless you are destined to marry him that is another story and i think the chances are a million to one...

to get his attention is really easy, drop hints all over the place, be shamelessly flirting and you will get his attention... which i believe is not you...

You work in the same company, mebbe be extremely good at what you do rite in front of him .... and thats it... just be really good at what you do in front of him... don't drop hint or whatever.... the key is to get his attention the rite way and not the wrong one... when he take notice just be casual, but no hints again... when he try to flirt with you... THEN only play hard to get... as in you dun really need him in your life but still MEBBE he can be in it... Make it look like you got other option to consider... :)

People say play hard to get becos it give you the upper hand... You are the one choosing and not him... get me? DO NOT approach him with every idea of flirting him and so on... let him approach you...

well thts it for love game... :) but do take into consideration what is written above

urmmmmmm.....

i apologize first to you but this is very important in your part... since he is kuai lou and handsome dude....

ehem... u better find out he is straight or not... juz my two cents... :)

[quote name='greekgod' timestamp='1306552128' post='596186']
french citizen....

ahhh the fantasy of being whiz away to another unknown country (i assume it is unknown to you) by a handsome man... all the romantic stories that you read is flying through your mind now....

Soooo... you want a french man har... are you sure? are you willing to sacrifice everything you known and love in this country and go back to whatever country he comes from... I don't think he will stay in Malaysia with all the politics and so on... and to get citizenship... hehehhe... really troublesome...

As far as i know most kuai lou don't like clingy woman you know... you have to find out is he a player? Is he a liar? Liar as in will he bring you along with him back to his country? Or will he just use you for his spare time and wouldn't bother a wink after he leave...

What make you stand out all of his admirers? Are you only just admiring?

In love game currently, it is not you who is choosing but him... for a man to choose... if he is desperate to get marry then ya he might choose mebbe you but i doubt he is anywhere desperate... to bring back a woman from another country... hell it will also be troublesome for him... If i were him, just play and no feelings... Sorry, but this is reality....

what you really have that his country cannot offer? nothing much really... :) unless you are destined to marry him that is another story and i think the chances are a million to one...

to get his attention is really easy, drop hints all over the place, be shamelessly flirting and you will get his attention... which i believe is not you...

You work in the same company, mebbe be extremely good at what you do rite in front of him .... and thats it... just be really good at what you do in front of him... don't drop hint or whatever.... the key is to get his attention the rite way and not the wrong one... when he take notice just be casual, but no hints again... when he try to flirt with you... THEN only play hard to get... as in you dun really need him in your life but still MEBBE he can be in it... Make it look like you got other option to consider... :)

People say play hard to get becos it give you the upper hand... You are the one choosing and not him... get me? DO NOT approach him with every idea of flirting him and so on... let him approach you...

well thts it for love game... :) but do take into consideration what is written above
[/quote]

Thanx for the advice

by the way , he is not GAY

ummm, ok , let me speak the truth , our Chinese men ( so sorry to say it ) more than 50% are cold & sexless.

look , most of my company fellows, most of their interest are either anime or stupid pc games.

i have friends with me in my place , they are more than 35+ , and they are still stupid , and behave like a primary school child.

while , look at those western or middle east guys, , they are full of energy , and power, and you feel , they are alive ..

i attended a talk by another company , and there were many attendant from all over the world, especially from US, UK and UAE,

they are different , they appreciate the women , while our chinese men , so sorry to say (KI$$ MY A$$) , they have no idea how to

speak few words in a nice way , and all of their talk is so childish . , and emotionless,

we had many sessions, and the course was a week long , and i had much talk , with a young expert from UEA.

wawwwwwwwww

they are so so so polite , and also handsome , and you feel relax when u speak to him ,

so ,

so , you are right , this man , is not an ordinary one, and he can get any girl he want ,

so , i hope , i will try to have a talk with him soon , and will update u

tq

... talk to him?

So you want to approach him? hmmm... ok... but i doubt whatever i suggest will work... since its you who approach him and not him approach you...

whoa... look girl, I am a guy and a chinese one but i never exactly force you to go for Malaysian nor chinese, you can go for malay and indian too you know.. :) ... I work for these migration business before and I have met my share of kuai lou and so i kinda get the idea of how they are... but i also heard many stories about them as well treating malaysian woman... only a small fraction gets to live happily ever after and most get "used".

What I am trying to state here is becareful with them... they may be nice but you is still you... i dunno your race but since you brought out chinese then i presume you are chinese...

Since you meet your share of kuai lou then i will be more open to you, and i presume you travel overseas.

Chinese is chinese, no matter how you turn it in all direction and he is french... Eventhough he may like you but will his parent give both of you their blessing? A french marry a chinese... you figure it out...

when you go out of your country, then come the skin colour prejudice. It is internationally understood that white skin are first class race and yellow skin are second class race.

Hmmm... It sounded like I am stopping you here... oh well, i apologize if you think that way... hehehe

interest in anime and pc games, yes... i do too, :D ... live with it, its a cheap form of entertainment where its almost in every guys grasp... its way better then going around playing with woman rite? or even going to expensive place to hang out... not many malaysian are capable of doing this... if they are able to then it also means they have option to choose who to be with for they are bound to attract girls a lot especially in KL.

wow 35+? I am 30 and already feel i might be losing out... aren't they worry?

company talk... people from other country, full of energy and power.... of course they are, this is what they do... this are the people who consider the world their own backyard.... they are not confine to just one country.... I have talk to this kind of people before and their thinking is totally different from normal people.... they don't go with the flow but single themselves out at a right way...

Since you meet this people you most probably feel disappointed at guys in your office who most even my own office don't plan for their future... they are much more happy where they are in their own comfort zone and not wanting to move forward... Its sad really to look at these people but nevertheless its a fact...
oh well, i think i said too much... :D hope there won't be any repercussion

OK, I think the whole, play hard to get thing is a bunch of baloney. How is a guy that you ignore and don't even talk to supposed to know you are interested in him if you ignore him? Unless you look like Angelina Jolie, you probably aren't going to get very far.

Wear something a little sexy, and go up to him and ask him about himself. Don't even think of talking about yourself. Where are you from? How do you like Malaysia? Are you staying here long? Does he have family here? That can lead into, talk about family, etc. Keep asking questions and he'll start asking his own questions about you -- but focus on him and he'll feel important. This is the first and most important fact about meeting new people and developing friendships. When you ask him a question, and he answers, repeat some of the information that he gave you back to him. You will be letting him know that you're really listening and interested in what he has to say. Hopefully, if he finds you attractive, something will develop or, at least, you've made a hunky new friend and your co-workers will be jealous. Good communication skills is the key. Guys want to feel like they are important and the center of your world but, sex is important to most men so adding in some firting after you've talked for a while doesn't hurt either....You can say something like, "Yes, you've caused quite a stir since you've started work here. He'll probably ask, "What stir?" And, you can say, well, there are a lot of girls that think you are cute and I have to admit, that I agree....You will get a smile out of him and he'll know you're interested in more than friendship.... Good luck!

[quote name='blazerder' timestamp='1307443675' post='596489']
OK, I think the whole, play hard to get thing is a bunch of baloney. How is a guy that you ignore and don't even talk to supposed to know you are interested in him if you ignore him? Unless you look like Angelina Jolie, you probably aren't going to get very far.

Wear something a little sexy, and go up to him and ask him about himself. Don't even think of talking about yourself. Where are you from? How do you like Malaysia? Are you staying here long? Does he have family here? That can lead into, talk about family, etc. Keep asking questions and he'll start asking his own questions about you -- but focus on him and he'll feel important. This is the first and most important fact about meeting new people and developing friendships. When you ask him a question, and he answers, repeat some of the information that he gave you back to him. You will be letting him know that you're really listening and interested in what he has to say. Hopefully, if he finds you attractive, something will develop or, at least, you've made a hunky new friend and your co-workers will be jealous. Good communication skills is the key. Guys want to feel like they are important and the center of your world but, sex is important to most men so adding in some firting after you've talked for a while doesn't hurt either....You can say something like, "Yes, you've caused quite a stir since you've started work here. He'll probably ask, "What stir?" And, you can say, well, there are a lot of girls that think you are cute and I have to admit, that I agree....You will get a smile out of him and he'll know you're interested in more than friendship.... Good luck!
[/quote]

.... I am sure it works well with a lot of locals... but foreigners? really?

Caused up a stir? he is not young anymore so of course he knows what is going on around him... and most probably approach by many women...

it works fine for the above if you wanted some casual relationship but him to keep her... it will be a long shot... making him feel important is the least you should do... it means you bow your head at him and he has all the aces... as you say, unless you are Angelina Jolie why would he wan to choose you?

anyway, its all about who is in charge... you or him... if its him then you are just fishing with luck.... if its you then that is a different story... Edited by greekgod

Thanx so much for the above advices

but inside of me, i feel so so so so sad , as our chinese men ( or what supposed to be men) are behaving like children.

i realized now , that , i might not get that dream man or the good looking tall handsome man at all .

cause recently , i had a talk with my friend BF , and she met him, when she was doing her master over seas.

and i asked him , what do you think about us , we are the chinese girls ??????????

you will not believe what he said ,

he said : ((in my opinion , the asian girls , are much beautiful & sweeter than any Caucasian lady ,

but , you are very close people, and you keep looking from behind the door for a long long time, and your way of behavior can be

very cold , in terms that , we are the Caucasian , we might not be able to understand your facial looking ( we dont know if u r angry or happy ), also it took a long time of us to make an asian girl laugh , on the contrary to a regular Caucasian .))

and he said many other things , etc.....................

so i feel , this is us, this is our way of life , our men enjoying their anime & their mee goreng life

and we are the girls , keep watching only

Ok, so you think Chinese men are very simple and childish and you want a sophisticated Western man..

But from your posts, you are acting like a stereotyped Chinese girl too, you peep through doors, and keep wishing. Frankly speaking, what is so special about you that he will notice you? In a busy office, do you think he will notice the quiet girl who cannot even talk to him or the girls who do? Also, dating in your company is not so professional, so that may also pose a problem.

You also complain about Chinese men in your company , but do you know any other men outside your company? Do you know different types of people - Overseas educated, westernized, bananas, chinese ed, govt school ed .. If you don't then maybe you could try to meet more different people.

If you want something/someone/sometype, then go for it. But bear in mind the western culture is different from the typical Chinese culture, so you cannot just sit quietly and wait for him to come to you. Then you also cannot sit and home and take care of baby and hope he will keep coming home. You also have to see things from a different point of view.

Anyway, good luck to you, hope you do find someone you are interested in.

Disclaimer: Giving advice is very easy!

Ok, so you think Chinese men are very simple and childish and you want a sophisticated Western man..

[color="#ff0000"]YES, AT LEAST THEY ARE ACTING LIKE MEN , NOT LIKE CHILDREN CALLING HIS MUM BEFORE EVERY DECISION [/color]

But from your posts, you are acting like a stereotyped Chinese girl too, you peep through doors, and keep wishing. Frankly speaking, what is so special about you that he will notice you?

[color="#ff0000"]OK, MR.UNIQUE, I BET U IF U HAVE A GF [/color]

You also complain about Chinese men in your company , but do you know any other men outside your company? Do you know different types of people - Overseas educated, westernized, bananas, chinese ed, govt school ed .. If you don't then maybe you could try to meet more different people.
[color="#ff0000"]
MY BOY , I HAVE WORKED & VISITED MORE THAN HALF OF THE WORLD COUNTRIES , AND I HAVE SEEN VARIOUS PERSONS WITH DIFFERENT PERSONALITIES , SO BE CAREFUL HERE [/color]

[color="#ff0000"]U2 DEAR , GO TO KOPITIAM,MAY BE U CAN MEET SOME 1 HOW LIKE TO WATCH ANIME WITH U [/color]

[quote name='day_dreamer' timestamp='1308184329' post='596777']

[color="#ff0000"]YES, AT LEAST THEY ARE ACTING LIKE MEN , NOT LIKE CHILDREN CALLING HIS MUM BEFORE EVERY DECISION [/color]

But from your posts, you are acting like a stereotyped Chinese girl too, you peep through doors, and keep wishing. Frankly speaking, what is so special about you that he will notice you?

[color="#ff0000"]OK, MR.UNIQUE, I BET U IF U HAVE A GF [/color]

[color="#ff0000"]
MY BOY , I HAVE WORKED & VISITED MORE THAN HALF OF THE WORLD COUNTRIES , AND I HAVE SEEN VARIOUS PERSONS WITH DIFFERENT PERSONALITIES , SO BE CAREFUL HERE [/color]

[color="#ff0000"]U2 DEAR , GO TO KOPITIAM,MAY BE U CAN MEET SOME 1 HOW LIKE TO WATCH ANIME WITH U [/color]
[/quote]

Ah well, guess you're a lot more worldly than I am, so my advice was not as helpful or as useful as I thought it would be

[quote name='Sashan' timestamp='1308185231' post='596778']
Ah well, guess you're a lot more worldly than I am, so my advice was not as helpful or as useful as I thought it would be
[/quote]

Thanx in advance

i mean no insult to any 1

but , when i am looking for a man

i am not looking for a regular one

if i want a regular man , i can have tens of them

but i want a man , who is strong in mind, confident ,and not shaky personality

and so sorry to say , we the chinese , our way of raising up ,

our mum ,dad,and our family , always told us, be careful from stranger, be careful from white people ,

and i base this on inferiority complex feeling , the asian carry since their childhood ,

take care ;-)

[quote name='day_dreamer' timestamp='1308200679' post='596796']<br />Thanx in advance <br /><br />i mean no insult to any 1 <br /><br />but , when  i am looking for a man <br /><br />i am not looking for a regular one <br /><br />if i want a regular man , i can have tens of them <br /><br />but i want a man , who is strong in mind, confident ,and not shaky personality <br /><br />and so sorry to say , we the chinese , our way of raising up , <br /><br />our mum ,dad,and our family , always told us, be careful from stranger, be careful from white people , <br /><br />and i base this on inferiority complex feeling , the asian carry since their childhood , <br /><br />take care ;-)<br />[/quote]<br /><br /><br />

Local education system don’t train students to think and most family are over protective of their kids, hence, most men in Malaysia dare not venture and sloppy.

Not that there isn’t any man in Malaysia can meet your expectation but you didn’t have chance to meet them, they are likely to look for someone better/difference/special or attached. Since you have the inferiority mind set and destined to marry a ‘superior one’. Suggest you to take active approach to tackle the farang.

[quote name='icemanfx' timestamp='1308208542' post='596802']
<br /><br /><br />

Local education system don't train students to think and most family are over protective of their kids, hence, most men in Malaysia dare not venture and sloppy.

Not that there isn't any man in Malaysia can meet your expectation but you didn't have chance to meet them, they are likely to look for someone better/difference/special or attached. Since you have the inferiority mind set and destined to marry a 'superior one'. Suggest you to take active approach to tackle the farang.
[/quote]

[color="#ff0000"]go & watch NARUTO before you miss the episode [/color]
[color="#ff0000"]
also i dont want any of OUR men advice

i am asking girlz, so i hope you take care of your business

ok [/color]

day_dreamer,

I have a feeling that you have misjudged a lot of chinese man. Its true that many of them watch anime and play games but its not the majority... you are only looking at urban area or selangor in your case... people from other states don't entirely act like the one in selangor you know.

You have to accept that some in malaysia doesn't even has access to internet nor afford to buy a pc... Some has no time to even play nor watch TV because they need to help out their parents in their daily life... trust me, they are a lot of different kind of man around

day_dreamer

from the post you have written, it sounded like you really need a man now... why? Have your age reach the red light already? You sounded desperate... :)

strong in mind? please define it further... what exactly do you mean? Do you mean that the person need to play sudoku everyday to exercise his brain so that he have a strong mind? ... :D

confident ? Please define it further too...
Confident in what? his future? his goals? his wants? or because he just need to look confident... :D

shaky personality....?
you mean who doesn't waver at his goals? his wants? his future? or he can stand straight for several hours without shaking.... :D

In a way, its good that we are not so open minded and "jual mahal" because when we look at European country, there are all kinds of funny business... young girls sleeping around, wife cheating husband, husband cheating wife, both cheating together, divorce a very common occasion, single mother a lot around and etc.... Studies show that majority of them don't want children

European culture isn't really as great as they sound, as far as they are concern, they are too open and too much freedom... Most of them didn't want to get marry and Cohabitation Deed is really popular in their country... they really don't like to marry, sad to say most of them are more afraid of commitment and responsibility then us chinese... ehehee... Kudos for chinese a little...

Marriage to huge number of them is a taboo, don't ask me why but I feel really sad for them... I have done one case before where these couple wanted to enter Malaysia through government introduce programme which require them to be married... I was in total shock as why that guy was so reluctant... he make it sound as if marriage is a burden... Its not like he marry before, he is a first timer but he prefer to marry in Sri Lanka with his russian wife just to get the marriage cert with and Sri Lankan Lawyer as witness? He is an Australian so why not marry in Australia? His wife is a russian i think... I can confirm he is rich but why the complication? Worse of all, one time he ask me to renew his passport but specifically tell me not to deliver them to his house... at that time his wife is pregnant... He instructed me to deliver to him in a hotel lobby... when i met up with him, he was buying flowers for someone? heh?? is it another girl? or his wife? if his wife why the hotel? ... I leave the story as that...

Yes we are overprotective, especially chinese.... I am the eldest in the family and i have seen my mother deliver all three of my siblings... it is not easy to have a baby, deliver them, feed them, cloth them, send to education, buy them school books, send them tuition, keep them happy, hope they don't mix with wrong people, keep them safe, juggle between time and work for them.... HECK, i would be overprotective too since i am going to spent and sacrifice so much for them... wouldn't you? We are Malaysian chinese, not like the government is going to support us if we don't work... I am sure most of your parent will tell you that if you don't help yourself then no one will...

day_dreamer,
if you want someone strong in mind, confident, though a bit shaky at times... you can go hunt for Char Kuey Teow Cooks... they are Chinese Symbol of hardworking and I am sure they don't have much time to see anime... :D

becareful of white people?
huh?? why? it not like they will bite... ekekeke... I am proud to say Malaysian chinese can be as proud as them and can be their equal if that particular chinese is experience to talking with white people... Its true some White people are very educated, but its not like all of them truly are.... in fact i find a lot of them a quite lazy.... ehehehe... especially Australia, they really hate asian... We always take up all their job and we never leave and those company happily employ us because we really don't leave... LOL...

We should be more careful with people from China now... they are totally inhuman.... its all about money for them

[quote name='day_dreamer' timestamp='1308232487' post='596815']
[color="#ff0000"]go & watch NARUTO before you miss the episode [/color]
[color="#ff0000"]
also i dont want any of OUR men advice

i am asking girlz, so i hope you take care of your business  

ok [/color]
[/quote]

Wish you good luck and hope by the time you are back to the earth, not too late to realize what and who you are. Edited by icemanfx

[quote name='icemanfx' timestamp='1308494566' post='596878']
Wish you good luck and hope by the time you are back to the earth, not too late to realize what and who you are.
[/quote]

waw

you changed your reply many times

ahahahhahah

typical shaky personality

it seems that there are many members ( cartoon watchers) been annoyed

hahahahha

[img]http://www.ani.me/site_media/media/articles/2010/08/19/LK-NarutoKirbopher_JPG_650x10000_q85.jpg[/img]

[quote name='day_dreamer' timestamp='1308562136' post='596905']
waw

you changed your reply many times

ahahahhahah

typical shaky personality

it seems that there are many members ( cartoon watchers) been annoyed

hahahahha

[/quote]

annoyed? why? Just a little bit hurt but not annoyed, i know girls watch anime too you know... and they enjoy it... some like it to escape the harsh reality they are facing...and a lot of people don't misunderstand them so you are not the first.... :) so be nice day_dreamer... not everybody fall in the category u don't like...

and i stop looking anime for a long time so i really not annoyed.... I more to glee and my life now... really enjoy their nice songs... not so much into gayism though... no offence to urm gays around... but since i am straight i find it hard to accept your lifestyle as much as you find it hard to accept straight guys lifestyle... but i won't sneer at your lifestyle as i understood a lil about your harsh life... :)

tell me day_dreamer,

do you really hate anime watcher or bcos you are not happy you couldn't get the guys you want and you want to take out on anime watcher or you find it thrilling to hurt people's feelings?