Sign in to follow this  
*kassie*

Which one is your favourite cosmetic brand ?

Which of the following is your favourite cosmetic brand ?  

447 members have voted

1. 1. Which of the following is your favourite cosmetic brand ?

• Shu Uemura
    • Make Up For Ever
    • Bobbi Brown
    • MAC
    • Stila
    • Anna Sui
    • Christian Dior
    • Laura Mercier
    • Chanel
    • Others

loreal double extension mascara have such problem? last time i m using the same as u, but never have those problem, it is lasting.

anna sui mscara have 2 types, 1 is rm80, that 1 is not super long or volumn, another 1 type is rm90 which is super long or super volumn, i think u should goto the counter there to check is more good, coz sometimes magazine will have mistake too.

of corse rm90 1 is nicer and the effects is more nice, but i think there is not bigger size compare wif rm80, juz the packaging different.

lancome mascara is also around that price, is from rm80-rm90, for lancome, there are differ prices for long and volunm mascara, but anna sui don have.

Hi, anyone tried the christian dior backstage waterproof mascara- the guy claim can lengthen, volumise n curl- all in 1 wor..sounds very nice....it's RM89 same price as lancome, but during jusco pre-sal no more stock....wonder if any of u gals used is before.

Thanks!

of course me myself ll always vote for make up for ever.... tongue.gif

MKFE is organizing a make-up competition next month I heard. Are you taking part?

Wah ... you girls really can afford all those branded-branded stuff ... gosh! One thing I found out though ... the colour themselves are not really much of an issue, but the !#@$#%$ brushes are SO expensive!

Any of you girls here buy brushes separately? Like blusher brush, eye shadow blender brushes, etc.?

Well, rest assured that there are a few among us who invest in brushes and you can read all about em on the thread below:

Makeup Brushes

smile.gif

yeah yeah~~~ true true lor** those cosmetic out there for me is like so expensive. yet i only use them once in a blue moon except for blusher.. i''m actually using christian dior blusher. =P

nice colour~~~

others i think not necessary for me yet

let me knoe which is de cosmetic brand tat u trust or like de most...n plz state other brand which is not lsited biggrin.gif

I will definately say.. Clinique and Dermalogica are the best!!

I also a bit of rojak....a little bit of this & that. I've tried Dior, Chanel, Lancome, Arden, Laudee and yet still looking for a brand that suitable for my skin.

The latest brands that I try are Benefits, Too Faced & Stilla, it's ok la...and I really luuuvvvv Too Faced palletes (all I got it from Sephora.com)Too Faced at Sephora

For me hor, i wud say clinique's long last lip stick is the best . i like the matt range.

For foundation, loose powders and compact powder, i wud say prescriptives is the best for me as the tone is tailor made to me esp the loose powder. They have the widest range of foundation tone, so you can get your own tone exactly.

For eye liner (the gel liner which won't smudge) and for make up brushes, i wud say bobbi brown is the best as it picks up the rite amount of whatever and it applies well on your face, unlike some expensive brushes wherby you apply on your face, it looks like one patch without blending well.

biggrin.gif Hello, I love Ettusais a lot, all my skin care and make up is Ettusais.

Loyal to Ettusais becoz it's make up and skin care got special for acne care, so i do not have to worry after apply make up will get lots of pimples.Yeah!!

After read this thread, i think i will go and try Makeupforever as seems everyone is makeupforever supporter.i will try it soon.What is MAkeupforver best selling product ar?i would like to buy one of their product to try first. any suggestion are appreciated. smile.gif

biggrin.gif Hello, I love Ettusais a lot, all my skin care and make up is Ettusais.

Loyal to Ettusais becoz it's make up and skin care got special for acne care, so i do not have to worry after apply make up will get lots of pimples.Yeah!!

After read this thread, i think i will go and try Makeupforever as seems everyone is makeupforever supporter.i will try it soon.What is MAkeupforver best selling product ar?i would like to buy one of their product to try first. any suggestion are appreciated. smile.gif

my fren is also an Ettusais fan, her make-up cases r fulled of ettusais cosmetic...

i also like ettusais product, lip gloss r very nice, but a bit sticky...the flower look-like-shape eyeshadow is very pretty...concealer is quite good...the pimple gel is medicated n suit for my skin...the cream blusher...nail color...eyeliner...erm...lots more product...n the packages, very sweet n lovely.. smile.gif

my fren is also an Ettusais fan, her make-up cases r fulled of ettusais cosmetic...

i also like ettusais product, lip gloss r very nice, but a bit sticky...the flower look-like-shape eyeshadow is very pretty...concealer is quite good...the pimple gel is medicated n suit for my skin...the cream blusher...nail color...eyeliner...erm...lots more product...n the packages, very sweet n lovely.. smile.gif

yeah yeah excatly!! i like Ettusais a lot! hehe biggrin.gif i;m using Ettusais acne skin care makeup remover,acne soap,and acne toner, it won't itchy and sensitive after i washed my face due to the medicated fomula. I applied the Ettusais acne moisture essance after toner.

Then, Ettusais acne make up base(oil free& transparent liquid one) super good for pimples skin o^^

i also use Ettusais medicated acne concealer(oil free) to cover red pimples.

The most i like is Ettusais acne compact powder, very nice texture ler...after applyied it.Really like it very much^^

Oya, last but not least Ettusais acne whitening mask can reduce the pimples scars also but is quite expensive to use, is effective! biggrin.gif

traseye, make up for ever do ve lots of good product. c wat kind of product tatu want. im not a mae up for ever expert but ive tried out many of their products. if got any q. can pm me or ask me biggrin.gif

traseye, make up for ever do ve lots of good product. c wat kind of product tatu want. im not a mae up for ever expert but ive tried out many of their products. if got any q. can pm me or ask me biggrin.gif

hello kassie, i wanna buy blusher or shading recently, i've bought MAC but dun really like the texture seems not very smooth. Wat abt makeup4ever blusher or shading? Wat is da price and is it another brand got great product of blusher or shading?Thanks.

make up for ever blusher look like an eyeshadow. the price is also RM61 if im not mistaken. make up for ever blusher is smoother if compare to MAC(my personal opinion)

other than that, i think dior blusher not bad either...can check it out biggrin.gif

i m using mostly shu umeura stuff also.. i had some of stila n also MAC ... laura mercier haven try before.. chanel is not badd so does CD..

ya.. i prefer SHU as well.. as a shu fanatic member i go for shu.. the velvet prefect foundation and da cleansing oil is the best

i voted for anna sui !!

I'm currently using all the Red Earth product for cosmetics and I think it's suitable for us as the prices are reasonable n da product quality is ok! So I think that RED EARTH cosmetics ROX!!!! punk.gif