Sign in to follow this  
Sheryl

Who do u love more: yourself or your love one?

berlyn..

i share the same views about loving him more but not giving up on myself if relationship turns sour.

i'll wish to be in his position if the person i loved is in pain.. however, before i try to sacrifice my life in any way.. i'll need to know the worth of it. if the person is not someone who has been truthful for me .. logically i'll not give up my life for him. because in another perspetive.. i also owe my life to my parents.. i always be careful of my decisions for they had spent so much time bring me up.. i can't disappoint them just for another guy that is not worth my life. and of course.. ending my life intentionally just becoz of love is not one of the choices i'll take in life. it's easier to fall then to stand up so i'll take the challenge to live my life better.

In love you have to have pain and happiness then only call love ma..

if love is just full with happiness then that is not call love...

ya because nothing is free in this world, u give and take,

u have happiness and u have to have pain too..

it is equal..

sometimes in relationships one side might give more than the other,

but in the end who gave out more.. who knows??

Learn to love ourselves before we love others. If not, we may be at the losing end. I've heard countless stories of ppl being in abusive rships. So, learn to love yourself above anything else.