Sign in to follow this  
yomi

eye lash extension

yin

yeap.. it definitely will touch de... hehe...

so need to wear contact lens lo..

shinyshampoo

I dunno which brand, only heard bout mascara thts specially for lash extension. :P

yin

I'm wearing specs also!! :(

aww :( i cant wear contacts 24/7..

you cant wear contacts?

I can but I hv astig, cant wear contacts for too long :(

Aster

oh.. den i dunno o.. nv heard of others b4..

and i'm not that sure whether its the eyelash extension mascara or not o.. hehe...

yin

den cannot lo.. coz if u're like my fren, not that deep power,

no need to wear glasses also can lo.. she wear lens everyday when go out..

nono aster i meant i do wear contact lens but cant wear for 24 hours everyday

so most of the time still wear specs :D

shinyshampoo

aww >.< i need to wear specs cuz if not i cant see haha

Edited by yin

The eyelash extension is really pretty on you shinyshampoo!

Too bad it is so "mafan" to take care it.

With my carelessness and roughness, I think 2 weeks the eylash extension would be gone already haha. :lol:

thanks love^hurts

hehe...

yalo... abit mafan.. hehe..

sacrifice for beauty..

hi all

i did try it.. i can said it reali looks natural from far and u can see the diffs and i hope i do have a real eyelashes like what im puttin now.. but unfortunately is diff.. neway i advise u guys to try it if ye intrested the one hu did for me which intro by shinnyshampoo (thank you for ye reccomendation) bibi is reali skilful to me she did a good job and she's nice to talk too haha.. alot of my frens think is real mayb the place is not too bright but to me is fine.. just hope is real oni..

the o ni prob is hard to take care quite mafan i need to clean it properly and cant rub my face.. tis and dat s long s u dont touch ye eye wit water it stay longs.. well atleast i learn 1 thing be patience.. hope u guys can try it s wel..no harm tryin.. cz is only rm 80 * just my opinion

weee..its been a while since i last log in..

just for sharing..my colleague jz done hers..& it look so NATURAL!!!!im envy of her...& its only cost her around Rm50....can u believe it?so far, i've asked..normally around rm100-120..erm..but still..im not going to do it..coz it will last for 2month..& have to take care of it..im kinda LAZY person..so..jz give it a thumb for u babes u've done it. :thumbup1:

Oh chinita, hav a beautiful pic of ya wit ya new lashy extension? :D

shinyshampoo,

So if i have lasy extension di and wit eye liner hor, how to remove leh? Cos e lashes wil curl up de ma den e eye liner so near to e lashes, use cotton buds and dab it is it? Whoaaa.. very time consuming o! Actually dey wil put whole strip of lashes or a tiny stalk each time huh? I wanna do it dis weekend di! Very sianz wit ma lashes lo. By e way, e bottom of e eye can put put extension ah? Maybe they have shorter ones for the bottom de? Then wun turn out very dramatic ma...

hi mie mie

actually i din take before after pic.. neway if i take some pics i will post but i think can see the diffs alot.. i think i can answer ye question s wel.. (correct me if im wrong shinnyshampoo hopre u dun mind) actually i dun think u can put any more eyeliner is unneccessary cz u already have volume for it and it look u already have eyeliner.. so u can skip dat and is not gud idea once u remove it ye glu wil b soft and it will drop.. but i heard from ppl she puts eyeshadow.. but is very troublesome.. they put tiny stalk.. bottom i dun think so cz i felt she oni have 8mm or 10mm..

hope tis wil help.

sweetie pie

wow that's cheap..where did she do it?

shinyshampoo

haih...feel like wanna try but if the lashes always touch my lens will fall off right? haha >.<

haha ya shinyshampoo, can I wear eyeliner after doin it? when I remove my eyeliner, will I accidently remove the lash extension also?

will this lash extension cause my lashes to get weaker and eventually be botak one day? :(

thanks so much for ur patience :)

I'm goin to try it anywhere but has to be few mths later when I start working, meeting ppl everyday, worth it more lol

Edited by Aster

chinita

hehe.. welcome.. i'm just sharing only ma...

MieMie

i dun think can put.. coz eyeliner is harder to remove than eyeshadow... eyeliner u need pressure to remove even with the makeup remover.. so i think its not advisable.. me myself a fan of eyeliner also din put.. coz i think its not necessary edi le.. coz its volume enough to make it look like got eyeliner edi..

chinita.. thanks for answering for me.. hehe.. was busy last 2 days.. ur answers are correct o.. hehe.. coz i just saw ur answer...

yin

the lashes wont fall.. coz its touching the lens lightly only... its just u will feel "xin ku" coz the eyelashes kept on kacauing the lens..

Aster

as i;ve answered at the above.. chinita also answered it correctly...

i dun think will botak lo.. but will fall off when u pull it out lo.. coz the glue will stick the stalk onto ur eyelash de.. so u need to becareful not to hardly pull it or wat lo.. u pull out the false eyelashes, sure the original one follow out too...

shinnyshampoo,

welcum. hey do u mind share wit me how u take care.. but actually is quite convenient for me i du have to do much make up anymore.. cz mostly ppl wil focus on the eye part. but sometime kinda hard to take care.. sometimes it wont look natural thn u have to adjust bit by bit.. shinnyshampoo u gt netin to share wit me to make it look more natural.. maybe sometimes i sleep might have ruin it abit.. o 1 more thing i can go for a swim.. =(

thanks so much babes :wub:

overlooked chinita's post.

but I love to wear eyeliner so so much.

Edited by Aster

hey guys... see this.. found it in youtube.. this is how the eyelash are applied onto our eyelashes..

chinita

hmm... i just try my best not to touch my eyes lo... hehe.. other than that, i use facial sponge to clean my face de..

so wont kena my eyes.. and also shower from the back.. hair wet 1st...

see this also.. the procedure & advice

Edited by shinyshampoo

honeyapple

yaya... its like that geh lo..