Sign in to follow this  
dr chill

Business Opportunity

if you want to earn extra incom with almost 0 effort please send me a massage, hoping after this you will not look any where for ur financials. no investment, no buying and absolutely no selling.

decento@ymail.com

the word is "almost zero" not zero. Its very simple if you will refer/recommend any of your family member or friends we will pay your RM 120 to RM 300, in this case ur efforts are almost zero. Edited by dr chill

Sounds like a piramid scheme to me, I think you are advertising to the wrong crowd, we wont give up our family or friends names to strangers for you to do what you want with that info for only $120 to $300.

QUOTE (Joukowski @ Oct 22 2009, 01:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sounds like a piramid scheme to me, I think you are advertising to the wrong crowd, we wont give up our family or friends names to strangers for you to do what you want with that info for only $120 to $300.

In Malaysia u can get bank details of 1000 peoples with RM 150, then who will pay u RM 120-300 for just referral of your "friends n relatives" details ?

we are in water filter business and we pay to all people who refer customers to us, i did't mention my business up due to MB rules.