Sign in to follow this  
GeniE

I Need New Hair Style

I really need suggestion on what hair style should I change to huh.gif

I have back length hair, colored dark brown, wanted to go for rebond but my stylist told me that it will cost a bomb to maintain, and after a while it will go back to normal, so he told me to perm them instead, but my frens told me gals with curly hair will look few years older sad.gif

Help.. i have too many opinions now and i don't know what to do with that bunch of bush on my head..

hi genie....aladdin here...hehe....

ok..for your info, i perm my hair and YES....i look few years older....it depends what image you would like to project to others....i couldn't take the blow that ppl start saying that i am 28 and so on...gosh...so, i cut short my hair....just to look younger and at least i want to look younger or the same as my age because we will look old one day...so, why should we make ourself older when we are not...

i personally think that rebond would be best for 'bushy' hair....look more sophisticated...perhaps, like what your stylist said, you need lots to maintain that look....well, it depends on your budget now....but so far, what i see from my friends, their results are really GOOD after they rebond it....i think it's the salon sometimes coz my one friend of mine, rebonded her hair and it cant even last for one month....whereas another had it somewhere and her hair last for 3 months as promised, not to mention the new grown hair....

you have have more patterns with long straight hair ....you can have several styles with it, just leave it straight would be fine....but with the hair permed....you would have to leave it like that....hmmm, i tied my hair most of the time when my hair was permed....if i let it go, it looks like the mane on lion.....hated it so much....when i tie up, i look so dull....sigh...so finally cut it short, shoulder lenght....plan to dye it too.....

hope it helps... biggrin.gif

Hmm.. I think this thread's topic is similar to what I wanna post...

So, I just use this instead of creating a new one :P

Alright,

this is my current hair..

f_PICT0552m_8110095.jpg

I wonder if I look good with short hair???

f_PICT0550m_2331f99.jpg

Somewhere this length.. Or shorter?

OR

Maintain my hair length???

OR

Let it grow longer???

xiaopei, in my opinion, I think you should let your fringe grow a bit longer if you wanna have long hair, but since your fringe is at that length, I think you should cut it short, cos the overall look would match your fringe better.

Btw, great photoshopping skills. =D

GeniE, do you have any pictures you can share with us so we have an idea on how you look, so we can give you better advice?

maintain the length

if u cut it to the shoulder length

it's quite hard or frustraring to take care it

coz ur hair will become curly on its end

(my situation la)

and your current length is not so bad wat

you can make it curly or straight whenever u like

and if u wana hav hairdo oso easy lo

xiaopei: Both hairstyles look nice on you...If I really have to pick one, I prefer you in the longer hair.

You look a little bit older with long hair, xiaopei. The short hair makes your head look rounder overall. That contributes to the "cute" factor. :)

Truth is, I like both. :) But if I have to choose, I think you should go for the shorter hair.

I think both suit you. :P And your age. But go for the short hair. :)

xiaopei.. agree with evryone... u look younger in short hair .... and plus.... i felt tat ppl look fresh in short hair after hving long hair!!! :D

xiaopei:i tink u look better in short hair too :)

i got this kind of problem too...i dunno whether short or long or medium length hair suit me more...

pls give some idea for me...

long hair:

pic236.jpg

medium lenght:

dec_002.jpg

short hair:

pic250.jpg

But my friends said, very 'sayang' wor.. Cut short my hair...
My hair used to be really long too, then I cut it short. Now it's just past my shoulders. Hair grows back. =D

ahyan, I think medium suits you more. But maybe you can try out a slightly shorter fringe? You can try a diagonal fringe? I think that would look good on you. ^^

Edited by Selfairy

ahyan.. i think both suits u ... but i think u look nicer if u cut fringe lor... :)

xiaopei...alot of ppl wiill said tat after u cut ur long hair.. anyway, hair grows .. so it doesnt matter...

now i think the fashion era for this yr is short hair .... so, mayb next yr , long hair will be back in fashion again !!!! ^_^

Edited by juenlil

ahyan: i like u in the medium length hair....

xiaopei: ya, like what juenlil said, hair will grow so it's alright...i think i prefer u in short hair also....:)

Oh well..

My mom's friend, ask me to keep hair grow longer then go for permanent curl.... ^_^

Ain't this make me looks older?

ahyan:i think u look good in long hair and medium length...