Sign in to follow this  
Qistinay

Skinny jeans on curvy legs

Hi guys

I really love skinny jeans and I have 2 of them. But I personally think they look better on girls who have nice straight and skinny legs (like pencils), which I don't have. Although my upper body's skinny, my thighs and calves are pretty 'chubby'... Do you think I can pull off wearing skinny jeans? What do you think of girls who don't have skinny legs wearing skinny jeans?

QUOTE (Qistinay @ Jun 17 2009, 03:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi guys

I really love skinny jeans and I have 2 of them. But I personally think they look better on girls who have nice straight and skinny legs (like pencils), which I don't have. Although my upper body's skinny, my thighs and calves are pretty 'chubby'... Do you think I can pull off wearing skinny jeans? What do you think of girls who don't have skinny legs wearing skinny jeans?

Girls on the chubbier side still can wear skinnies.Just make sure it fits u nicely,no the dreaded muffin top appearance please.Darker denim shade will makes ur limbs appear thinner too.
Just wear urs with confidence,no oint wearing a clothing piece that u feel no confidence in,Its u that wears the clothes not the ther way round

I'm on the chunkier side too but i just love wearing my skinnies with sky high heels. They make my legs look long and slim.
To hide the muffin top, just wear it with a loose blouse. Go for darker colours, and back pockets that sits closer together to make your bum look tight and cute.
Also you'd want to avoid designs with detailings that runs down the thighs coz it'll only draw attention to that area. You're never too fat for fashion!

Thank you that makes me feel better. One of my skinny jeans that I bought SO long ago fits me nicely, but now it became loose cos I keep wearing it.. The other skinny jeans, I just bought but the cutting doesn't fit me, makes my butt look big and saggy shocking.gif
What brands would you recommend that have cuttings that would fit chunky legs like mine?

QUOTE (Qistinay @ Jun 18 2009, 07:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thank you that makes me feel better. One of my skinny jeans that I bought SO long ago fits me nicely, but now it became loose cos I keep wearing it.. The other skinny jeans, I just bought but the cutting doesn't fit me, makes my butt look big and saggy shocking.gif
What brands would you recommend that have cuttings that would fit chunky legs like mine?

Nice cuttings skinnied that I always love would be Guess? since they wrap my bum nicely looking like my 2nd skin tongue.gif
And on the bum part,exercise will make u have toned,firm booty.
Shake it baby wink.gif

QUOTE (d3vil doll @ Jun 18 2009, 07:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Nice cuttings skinnied that I always love would be Guess? since they wrap my bum nicely looking like my 2nd skin tongue.gif
And on the bum part,exercise will make u have toned,firm booty.
Shake it baby wink.gif

Hey devil doll,im also wondering about this question,i seen some curvy girls wear skinny jeans too.but it looks cool on them,Well im kind of plump like about UK size 12-14.so i wonder if there r any nice fitting skinny jeans would suit me,help?!also i like the look with the skinny jeans wrapped tight around ankles.

QUOTE (PinkieBunny @ Jun 24 2009, 06:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey devil doll,im also wondering about this question,i seen some curvy girls wear skinny jeans too.but it looks cool on them,Well im kind of plump like about UK size 12-14.so i wonder if there r any nice fitting skinny jeans would suit me,help?!also i like the look with the skinny jeans wrapped tight around ankles.

For nice feeting skinnies that hug ur curves nicely,go hunting for a pair of Guess jeans smile.gif
Levis jeans also not bad smile.gif

I just bought 2 pairs of MNG slim fit jeans in black. They're really good, they don't make me look like what my mom would say, "sarung nangka" XD

i still think skinny jeans are best reserved for thin girls. but thats my personal opinion tho im a fan of skinnies too. sad.gif i bought a pair of romp slim fit jeans and they looked really good! teehee. that to me is the next best alternative to skinnies. biggrin.gif

dont worry... skinny jeans will look good on u... make sure u wear high heels to make your legs look longer & slimer...
& yeah u could try dark colour... MNG have a good choise...

You should purchase the straight fit jeans as they looks better on you as per my opinion. Skinny jeans are gives us fitness as per our size while straight fit jeans have their shape and gives us the straight shape. I would like you to recommend for Levis or Pepe jeans brand.