Sign in to follow this  
fred

Looking for Bangkok lovers here

haha sure...hmmm :shy: i have no idea which hotel

cuz my parents arranged them.. :P

wa so good..

it's ok thanks ya :)

hi babes

just to check...ive got tickets to bangkok from airasia..

do we have to apply for visa for bangkok? and i read in this forum that we have to pay airport tax?

i thought the airport taxes are covered when we pay for our flight tickets?

thankss

I hv no idea bout the visa. If I'm not mistaken, I think airport tax is not included in airasia tickets price. mb u can refer to the terms and conditions in the ticket booking webpage.

dazzlingme

the prices quoted for the airasia tickets are not including airport tax..

same goes for MAS i think

hi babes

do we have to apply for visa for bangkok? and i read in this forum that we have to pay airport tax?

thankss

hey babe no need visa for bangkok (am assuming you're malaysian?) and no, i didnt pay airport tax at all.

hi babes

thankss

We don't need Visa for Bangkok, last time we need to pay airport tax but since last year no need already...

eheh thanks a lott !!!! i got confused when some of my friends told me about the visas and airport tax ...thanks for making it clear for me : )

im trying not to spend so much now so that i can SPLURGE in bangkok !!!! :P

im sooo looking forwaRd to this bangkok trip ! : )

hahaha :lol:

do u mean tht their branded products are super cheap or they are really lots of fake branded products?

very important to me, cz I was thinking to buy some branded makeup there, hoping to catch lower prices there, since I cant really afford the prices range here. :P

yeaaaah its super cheap and super real(just that its fake lol)!! but the quality of it still not bad, although they said its from korea. lol. other fake stuff like skin care wan i dun dare to buy lar but eyeshadow shud be ok lol. btw this fake mac is 450baht each. freaking cheap laaaaaaa.

Fake Mac Eyeshadow

yeaaaah its super cheap and super real(just that its fake lol)!! but the quality of it still not bad, although they said its from korea. lol. other fake stuff like skin care wan i dun dare to buy lar but eyeshadow shud be ok lol. btw this fake mac is 450baht each. freaking cheap laaaaaaa.

Fake Mac Eyeshadow

wow it looks super real indeed!

ya I dun mind buying fake branded eyeshadow as it just like me buying unbranded eyeshadow but skin care better dun la.

but I love ur shoes so much!!!

esp the first brown n fourth white. you bought them all frm Bangkok? cheap?

shoes

hey babe no need visa for bangkok (am assuming you're malaysian?) and no, i didnt pay airport tax at all.

We don't need Visa for Bangkok, last time we need to pay airport tax but since last year no need already...

so we just have to pay the price listed on airasia website for the bangkok flight?? omg..

huh? avenus

no ler usually we have to add airport tax into airasia's tickets wor

u try to click buy and the full amount will come out

Edited by yin

wow it looks super real indeed!

ya I dun mind buying fake branded eyeshadow as it just like me buying unbranded eyeshadow but skin care better dun la.

but I love ur shoes so much!!!

esp the first brown n fourth white. you bought them all frm Bangkok? cheap?

shoes

oops. the fake mac is 45baht each (rm4.5) instead of 450baht..sorry mistaken the pricing there ;p

as for the shoes i luv em alot too! yes i bought all of em from bangkok platinum mall, each 250 baht (rm25) haha freaking cheap :D

oops. the fake mac is 45baht each (rm4.5) instead of 450baht..sorry mistaken the pricing there ;p

as for the shoes i luv em alot too! yes i bought all of em from bangkok platinum mall, each 250 baht (rm25) haha freaking cheap :D

May i know what's the name of the morning market you went b4 the Platinum mall? Thx... :)

Edited by #ChRiS#

i am going to bangkok on 1st - 4th of july. i am staying in Imm Fusion Sukhumvit formerly known as Im Sukhumvit 50 hotel. I read from net said it is near the town , it is?

can i know the clothes their pricing range? and shoes ? and handbagsssssss ?

thanks

i am going to bangkok on 1st - 4th of july. i am staying in Imm Fusion Sukhumvit formerly known as Im Sukhumvit 50 hotel. I read from net said it is near the town , it is?

can i know the clothes their pricing range? and shoes ? and handbagsssssss ?

thanks

hey june! Lucky you. Clothes anything from RM10-25, shoes RM20, bags RM20-50 (look for bags at MBK mall) and also there are many wholesalers at Pratinum that sell bags for RM25.

are we allowed to try on clothes at platinum mall?i heard u hv to buy 3 pieces onwards for the same design to enjoy further discounts?

Dazzlingme, there are no changing rooms there so it’s not possible. But yes if you buy 2-3 pieces you can bargain for further discounts and the same applies for chatucak and other shops in bangkok.

hey june! Lucky you. Clothes anything from RM10-25, shoes RM20, bags RM20-50 (look for bags at MBK mall) and also there are many wholesalers at Pratinum that sell bags for RM25.

hi cas, so i am staying in the right place to shop huh? my fren asking those imitation branded bag how much? whoselers means have to buy more than 1 items with same design?

wht?! 45 baht?!

how much is original mac? tot average price range bout RM60-100? god.. so cheap!

the shoes are really worth it tho' hving such nice design

Edited by Aster

anybody went to the IT mall?

are the electronical stuffs there significantly cheaper? such like hp, psp etc

i just came back form ayutthaya and bangkok. apparently those fake branded makeup products can also be found in night markets..

junec21, just bring like 1.5 to 2k enough gua,, if u really planning to buy ALOT...bring few extra huge luggage bags!

Anyone knows how much is the NARS blusher selling in Bangkok? I'm going there on 9th June, means next monday!!! :clapclap:

U guys should try a hostel call LubD. Very very nice hostel. It's very modern and comfy almost hotel like, a lot of angmoh stay there.

They provide free theater room with dvd rental, free wifi with laptops provided, free magazine and very friendly staff.

And most important of all the room only cost around RM100 per nite for 2 person share queen size bed :D