Sign in to follow this  
kissydust

Mary Kay Skin Care Range - Feedbacks?

I dont know about Mary Kay doing online shop but i have a name card from a person who work in Mary Kay where i get during cosmo beaute last two months. You want her details so you can call her up for more info? :)

yeah dear...thanks for sharing~ can u give me her contact number? So have u try any of their products? :)

Mary Kay can be said like those amway, cosway.

dun think the sell product online.

must get tru the agent

never try this product, but tried some cosmetics and

skin care before.

the result was just so so.

Mary Kay can be said like those amway, cosway.

dun think the sell product online.

must get tru the agent

never try this product, but tried some cosmetics and

skin care before.

the result was just so so.

Yeah, as far as i know they have free beauty class for us to attend...not really interested in joining the direct sales thingy, but i do heard quite a number of Good feedback on the eye revitalizer, so thought of giving it a try. SO have u try any of their eye care products? I thought their powder was made of mineral or sumthings, isnt it?

anyway, thx for sharing babe

Yeah, as far as i know they have free beauty class for us to attend...not really interested in joining the direct sales thingy, but i do heard quite a number of Good feedback on the eye revitalizer, so thought of giving it a try. SO have u try any of their eye care products? I thought their powder was made of mineral or sumthings, isnt it?

anyway, thx for sharing babe

hi can i know how much is the price for the mary kay eye revitalizer? :D

Dear all,

For more info on Mary Kay products log on to www.marykay.com.my . I am one of the BC (Beauty Consultant). I must say i am only attracted to its products. My personal fav - the moisturizer and the hand scrub (Spa Collection). Am trying out the soap bar - Also, to those who are interested to try or purchase or even join Mary Kay- you can find out more by posting question to Mary Kay Malaysia in Facebook. Mary Kay only sells its products through direct selling. There's an office at Jaya 33 for Mary Kay mainly for BC to organize and conduct facial and beauty consulatation sessions. If you were to purchase MK products, you'll receive it by pos (Citylink) to your dorrstep but you can only place order from a beauty consultant.

The product price ranges from 30-100plus. The reason behind the price is that the products is good but not as expensive as other 'advertised' brands but more expensive than those 'shelf' brands since it saves from the opening of retail shops.

Mary Kay products comes in simple packaging and does not invest on celebrity icons nor advertisements. Direct selling made Mary Kay more affortable for its product quality.

Hope you enjoy MK products and explore more on the other benefits of MK.

If you dont like the product or find it not suited to your skin then you can change it by returning the items you bought within 3 months to the Mary Kay centre. Call the helpline for more info. But so far Ive not heard anyone complaining on the products.

For those who are interested in Mary Kay products - Wanna try / test / purchase or learn more - Post your quieries to Mary Kay Malaysia at Facebook . As usual, free consultation. Some consultants I know is very dedicated in helping or rather enriching other women's lives. I am also a BC for Mary Kay. But Im more attracted to the products itself. Then again, MK products has got 3 months warranty period. Terms and condition applied i think.

Cheers Babes,

Mary Kay are not hard to find these days. The consultants are basicallly everywhere now (^_^). Join Mary Kay Malaysia in Facebook.

hi.. i am using mary kay ache prone skin products...

i have been using it for almost half a year ad..

but the effect nt as gud as wat i thnk lo..

Hello All,

Anyone out there has used Mary Kay product range before? If yes, which range is it and how has the product helped you?

As for me, I'm using Mary Kay Botanical Set - Formula 3 since my skin is oily. After using it, my skin has become super less oily, almost balance. My pores are getting smaller too! I'm very happy with it and without hesitation, I've become a member! smile.gif

So do share your feedbacks here. Would love to know what you think of Mary Kay's range.! smile.gif Edited by d3vil doll
''directing and inviting outside contacts''

hai... i gt tried b4 the set for ache pone skin de..
the 1st few months still ok, gt some improvement lo... less pimples... but after tat it doesnt work for me ad... my skin bcome very oily n getting more pimples..

topics merged.girls please make a search using the search engine BEFORE CREATING NEW THREAD.Thanks

after going thru the entire thread i notice theres many bisness soliciting post on the threads.
FYI sellers,theres a fees need to be paid to advertise on this forum.this is a dicussion threads, not a place for sellers to hijack threads and start promoting products.

DO NOT ATTEMPT TO SOLICIT BISNESS IN THREADS.THANK YOU

Advertising & Promoting:
MYB has a NO advertising policy with the exception of our community sponsors.
This includes discussion forums, message boards, chat sites, commercial businesses & services, personal websites, etc. You may however post a direct link to an outside site given that the information is RELEVANT to a question someone else has requested, or you believe it will be helpful to others. This also includes links in signatures which cause commercial popup windows to pop up in threads (sometimes found imbedded in some counters, including ones from sitegadgets.com). Sneaky advertising will not be tolerated. If you have a business or service that you think will benefit the members of MYB, please contact Fred via the PM system. For those of you who would like to post your site (commercial or not), we have a "Malaysia Blog Directory" (links) section located on all MYB Forum top menus, where you are free to post any personal related weblog links along with a full description.

Approved advertising schemes:
1. Banner Advertisement -
Leaderboard banner

2. Text Advertisement 1 -
One topic under I Want to Sell / Commercial Products section - RM 15 per topic

3. Text Advertisement 2 -
One Job Classified advertisment under Job Classifieds - Recruitment section - RM 15 per topic

4. Text Advertisement 3 -
One pinned topic under any section - RM 30 per month
Advertiser will be given first month lock out period, where during the first month of advertisement no other advertiser will be allowed to advertise the same product in the same category.

If you violate this policy you will be warned once and the posts will be deleted. Further abuse of this policy will most likely lead to you being permanently banned from the community

Sales / Garage Sales / Bulk Sales:
NO PRIVATE SPREES ALLOWED IN MYB.
All sprees/bulk sales must be approved before allowed to commence. Sprees/Bulk sales are when ONE member decides to help other members in the forum purchase from ONE particular seller for no additional profit. [Eg. I am taking orders for any product available on www.sephora.com and any other member is invited to ride on my order. I will collect the money from all members who are riding on the order, make the order, receive the order, and finally send the stuff out to the members who purchased the items]. Cost of purchase must also be transparent to the members [eg : buy from www.sephora.com or www.strawberry.net or www.sasa.com] all these provides transparency so that members and admins know that this is a genuine case and not 'earning' extra kinda thing as cost is shown at the site also it helps to eliminate any dispute in future.

No transparency in terms of cost = commercial selling = prohibited

All selling whether direct or indirect that is against this policy is not allowed and offenders will be dealt with severely.

Only members with ONE star are allowed to post in the Garage Sales section. Only non-profit threads are allowed in the Garage Sales section. All profitable sales have to be paid for under one of the advertisement schemes provided by MYB. Members without one star may choose to pay RM10 to post a sales thread.

Members who violate this rule will have their thread deleted and possibly face suspension or banned.

Inviting Outside Contact:
"Inviting" is termed as a post where you invite other members to contact you to find out more information, rather than post it in the forum. This is not allowed and any posts with emails or invitations to contact for more information will either be edited or deleted entirely. Repeated abuse of this may result in loss of posting privileges, or account suspension.

Posting Links / URL’s / Email Addresses:
While we prefer that all content be posted in the forums themselves (unless it is a copyright violation to do so) so our members will always be able to access it, we realize that some information must remain on remote sites as it may be too extensive to re-post. Posting links/URL’s in the MYB Forum is allowed as long as they substantiate a post, or are summarized. Please don’t post links with a comment such as, "Check out this link". Let members know what the link is about, rather than surprising them with it. Posting of links of forums or websites in a way that promotes that other site is NOT allowed. We also do not permit the posting of personal email addresses in public forums due to privacy issues. If you want someone to contact you privately, please post a note at the end of your post to be contacted via PM as long as it is a personal issue. The posting of your personal email address in ANY public forum invites SPAM from people creating mass email listings. Believe it or not, there are people who get paid to spend all day searching newsgroups, message boards, discussion forums, and chats just to collect email addresses that are posted.

Posting Personal Contact Information (Address / Phone Number):
Members are advised not post personal contact information such as home address, work address, home telephone number, work telephone number, etc., in the public forums. ANYONE, including guests to MYB, can read the public forums - this policy is in place for YOUR safety and protection.

Directing Contact Outside of the MYB Community:
Directing members to contact you for more information at your Website, via Email or PM is
not allowed, unless the information is sensitive or of a personal nature. One of the purposes of MYB is to provide our members with information on a variety of topics relating to Ladies’ Wellness, Fashions, Care, Relationship, etc. Promoting discussion outside of the forums will prevent this information from helping others in the future. Please note that we established this forum to encourage you ladies out there to share and exchange information. If you come in to private messaging others, what good does it do to our members? Our bandwidth is not for you to IM others.

Private Messaging (PM) System:
ALL of the general rules listed in this forum apply to the Private Messaging system, especially soliciting, advertising and sexually related PM’s. Violating any of these rules in the PM system will result in immediate removal from the community. Do not PM "hi, can I be your friend?", "I find that you are really pretty" or any 1 liner PM, again, our server space and bandwidth is pretty expensive. Do that on your own IM software. You can download them at MSN or Yahoo or AIM. MYB administrators CAN investigate your conversation if necessary.

Warning Bar:
For every rule broken, a 10% warning will be issued without any prior notice. MYB management reserves all rights to allocate warnings ranging from 10% to 100% according to the severity of the problem.

Warn Status Suspensions

30% Increased > 5 Days Suspension
50% Increased > 15 Days Suspension
90% Increased > 30 Days Suspension
100% permanent ban with IP and Email banned

Edited by d3vil doll