Sign in to follow this  
*~YuMikO~*

best exfoliating gel - instantly remove dead cells

I have something to share....

Been using a exfoliating gel introduce by my fren for a month plus... I can say it is so so good!~
It's something like the ginvera marvel gel. Apply on cleanse face, then wait for 15mins or till dead cells soften, massage off the dead cells...
My face really instantly feel brihgten and soften. I used it for a month plus now, it does lighten my pimples scar!!!!!!!!!!!
Besides, this gel is not harsh for the skin! It can be use as a hydrating mask as well, if apply on face for 15-20mins without massage, just rinse off.
btw, i used the ginvera marvel gel before, useless sad.gif not the real dead cells been remove. Also tried the face shop peeling gel. err quite okie but too harsh for my skin. sometimes my skin gets red and sensitive after using it...

Gals, share with me your best exfoliating gel/scrub...

Having to wait 15 minutes for it to start working? Too time consuming for me...

I have been using this exfoliating gel which I got from one of the beauty centres I frequented previously.....I bought it during a promo, buy 1 free 2 for RM98 hahahaha so it only came up to about RM30+ per bottle, but it's long lasting too ( I am still on my first bottle..been using it since August last year). It works within 1 minute and all my dead skin cells are thoroughly removed. smile.gif

QUOTE (Teff @ Apr 13 2009, 08:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Having to wait 15 minutes for it to start working? Too time consuming for me...

I have been using this exfoliating gel which I got from one of the beauty centres I frequented previously.....I bought it during a promo, buy 1 free 2 for RM98 hahahaha so it only came up to about RM30+ per bottle, but it's long lasting too ( I am still on my first bottle..been using it since August last year). It works within 1 minute and all my dead skin cells are thoroughly removed. smile.gif

Yea, there are some very fast you can massage out the cells but just wondering are they the real dead cells or just the chemical reaction/ingredient from the gel itself.
Wat I know is that we need the dead cells to fully hydrate, and soften before we can exfoliate out the dead cells. the concept is like when we wan to wash the rice cooker. We need to soak the pot in water before we can wash out all the rice that stick to the pot.

Actually it's not exactly 15 mins, it can be massage out as long as u can see water on the skin water surface. If you massage it immediately , it wont have anything come out as the dead cells not yet float to the surface.

the one i bought is rm33 for a tube can be use around 1-2 months smile.gif

QUOTE (markonahsood @ Apr 13 2009, 09:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
teff, what is the brand that u r using?

I bought it from First Lady Beauty Centre.

QUOTE (*~YuMikO~* @ Apr 13 2009, 10:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yea, there are some very fast you can massage out the cells but just wondering are they the real dead cells or just the chemical reaction/ingredient from the gel itself.
Wat I know is that we need the dead cells to fully hydrate, and soften before we can exfoliate out the dead cells. the concept is like when we wan to wash the rice cooker. We need to soak the pot in water before we can wash out all the rice that stick to the pot.

True indeed, but I think I would know better if a product works for me or not wink.gif

1 minute is all it takes to get the gunk off my pores and my face and so far the exfoliating gel that I have been using has been producing great results for my skin.

No offence, but have you considered the fact that leaving a skincare product for too long on your skin may lead to other skin problems and imbalance due to the chemicals sitting on your skin for far too long?

On a personal note, I wouldnt dare to leave an exfoliating gel or any facial cleanser for that matter on my skin for too long.

Just my 2 cents. smile.gif Edited by Teff

QUOTE (*~YuMikO~* @ Apr 13 2009, 12:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have something to share....

Been using a exfoliating gel introduce by my fren for a month plus... I can say it is so so good!~
It's something like the ginvera marvel gel. Apply on cleanse face, then wait for 15mins or till dead cells soften, massage off the dead cells...
My face really instantly feel brihgten and soften. I used it for a month plus now, it does lighten my pimples scar!!!!!!!!!!!
Besides, this gel is not harsh for the skin! It can be use as a hydrating mask as well, if apply on face for 15-20mins without massage, just rinse off.
btw, i used the ginvera marvel gel before, useless sad.gif not the real dead cells been remove. Also tried the face shop peeling gel. err quite okie but too harsh for my skin. sometimes my skin gets red and sensitive after using it...

Gals, share with me your best exfoliating gel/scrub...

HEY THERE..

am currenly using clinique exfofliato, which its has a thermal heat effect, that will help u remove ur dirt frm ur pores..
when u apply on to ur face, mix with lil bit water..u will feel instantly hot...hehe..then u massage over ur whole face..its looks bright after u using it...good one..u too can make it as a mini spa..

Am using Dermalogica gentle derma cream, I left it for around 10 minutes before I rinsed it off. I don't know how to see whether my dead skin cells are being removed but I am satisfied with it smile.gif