Sign in to follow this  
Forager

Would lack of sex ruin a marriage?

Kindda curious about this. would it?.. what is your take? Pls do share..

My opinion, it will take a strong mind to maintain the marriage. else, it looks down hill all the way which at the end would probably leads to the couple splitting or extra-marital affair.

It depends. I know some guys can't live without sex. Does the wife/husband that not providing sex to the other party allow them to stray for sex?

its just like,

H:Dear i wanna have Sex tonight,

W:i'm not in the Mood right now, or i cant give you.

H:But my "Worms" already Reaching the Kastam!

W:i Say No!

H:den i go out stray for service lo,

W:u Dare ?

H:why cant ?

W:den i find my own service too....(shopping Kao Kao, Massage Kao Kao, Facial Kao Kao, All Kao Kao, men sure lose....)

anyway, lack of sex really might ruin it depending on the couple, as sex might be not the most importance, but imagine when he wants, you cant give, he would be so desperated and lost the mood(sooner or later when machine Condemned, how ?)when that time comes, its realy hard to say, i told you before no, but afterdat when its comes to real situation, u no give = i find my own outside.

Sex is something that tighten the bond between a couple la, unless you are doing it under extra elements which makes you horny(agree with coolgal reply, So Guys just cant live without SEX, Especially when their machine is in the most New, Active period)

Greetings, :)

Hmm .. I would say Yes !! It does affect marriage for sure. But that depends on couple and individual on how desperate that they are really into it. I've came across couple that doesn't really interested in sex either after marriage where some are really desperate almost hitting like everyday its a must. :unsure:

Will Smith once said that he will definitely the one who want it almost every night. :lol:

Cheers ~

Sex is part of the package in married life, including kids, in-laws, house chores and stuff. My opinion, sex life is important. because it creates bond among hubby and wife and also recreate the love and emotions one felt when they first know each other. Otherwise, the marriage would have felt stale and lifeless!

The reason I post this thread is coz I believe I am in the situation. Everyday I keep asking myself, if I am a sex maniac or is it wrong to be pushing for sex. Am a little confused as my expectation and my parter's are worlds apart :\

So, to pressure her for it would not do be just, right? And one party is not sincere in giving, what is the point, right? Yes, I did (still do) think about affairs. However, i do not believe that is the right thing to do. Moreover, my partner had threated that she would not hesitate to leave me if I am ever caught.. I don't think I want that happening as the losers will be our kids.

Currently, I am still stong enough to hold on to the marraige.. I just wonder for how long more.. :\ and from what I gathered from the posts you guys/gals left in this thread, it looks like i am heading towards doom in not to far a future.. I do hope that is not true though..

LoL!. Thanx laylowmoe. The article was a good read.. kindda curious, couples with my kindda problem, are there many around? or am i all alone in this lonely world?.. :blink:

nop,i believe ur not alone lor..there must be unspecified amount of others facing the same problem as u,just people dont talk about it openly doesnt means they dont have the same problem

i suggest both u and ur wife go consult a sex therapist

good luck! :)

nop,i believe ur not alone lor..there must be unspecified amount of others facing the same problem as u,just people dont talk about it openly doesnt means they dont have the same problem

i suggest both u and ur wife go consult a sex therapist

good luck! :)

lol.. d3vil doll, thanx for the reply.. i had given that idea some thoughts for quite a while now.. but seriously, it is not easy to convince ppl to go see therapist.. it is something like taboo especially in our society...

LoL!. Thanx laylowmoe. The article was a good read.. kindda curious, couples with my kindda problem, are there many around? or am i all alone in this lonely world?.. :blink:

You seem to think that your problem is something to be ashamed of. Your own words: "Everyday I keep asking myself, if I am a sex maniac". If you refer to it, like I did, as "having a high sex drive", you wouldn't think you're the only one in the world.

See, this is what happens when sex education in Malaysia is so pathetic. Everyone thinks sex is something dirty and shameful and embarrassing, even as they're feeling the natural desire to do it. Read the article I linked to - why can't we talk about sex as openly and frankly as that?

lol.. d3vil doll, thanx for the reply.. i had given that idea some thoughts for quite a while now.. but seriously, it is not easy to convince ppl to go see therapist.. it is something like taboo especially in our society...

sex thereapist isnt a taboo.they help u guys to resolve ur issue that has anything to do with sex..go for professional help.but m feeling that malaysian are being open minded slowly and theres more and more sex therapist @ the market.some are really busy and requires advance appointment.its consider a taboo cause people aint used to talk about it to anyone,including therapist ,and decide to suffer in silence[that negative mentality have to change].and also u wont even know if ur close relative/friends /neighbours go to see a sex therapist execpt they boast about it.

i cant give u professional help cos m not a trained sex therapist nor a trained sex counsellor nor i ssupect anyone here could offer u professional opinion.

hmm,u can always refer to ur gyno.i know some gyno do provide counselling for couples facing problem in their sex life,and the gyno would be able to give u a good referral to sex therapist.dont worry,most people are afraid about their bedroom stories go out of hands.but be assured,whatever being said in the therapist/counsellor/gyno's office its all private and confidential.its between the couple and the docs.and i know convincing isnt easy too,but i think its better for u to nip the bud of the problem and take action before it gets uglier.better to be safe than sorry right?ok,"if ur ashamed once,that doesnt mean u will be ashamed twice,huh?"

all the best

Sex is part of the package in married life, including kids, in-laws, house chores and stuff. My opinion, sex life is important. because it creates bond among hubby and wife and also recreate the love and emotions one felt when they first know each other. Otherwise, the marriage would have felt stale and lifeless!

carol, you really start getting my attention. you speak of nothing but sense. stand by your side again.

well.. i always felt that sex and money = to the same thing. is not everything but without it.... you have nothing! sex is just like the fuel to the fire burning inside you.... to keep the flame on you will need the fuel. without the flame, it's gloomy and dark inside. so spark it up you need to.

carol, you really start getting my attention. you speak of nothing but sense. stand by your side again.

well.. i always felt that sex and money = to the same thing. is not everything but without it.... you have nothing! sex is just like the fuel to the fire burning inside you.... to keep the flame on you will need the fuel. without the flame, it's gloomy and dark inside. so spark it up you need to.

thanks crash. :P it is just my personal opinion. perhaps we share the same opinions!