Sign in to follow this  
jamz

master cleanse diet ( detox)

Blueair, thx a lot for ur info...

Haha, m planning to do it quietly without letting them know... or i will say 2 days detox instead of 10days... weekends stay at home hard to lie la... but weekdays in office they dunno 1!! haha... Then prove them with the result is easier than talking endlessly......

these 3 days, i did a mild detox by using juice detoxification where i bought the ingredients n force my fren to keep them n i went to her place to prepare n bring straight to office...haha... susah.....

in these 3 days, i had rashes in my inner wrist n inner elbow, which i hav once a while especially after sauna or being tired... is it detoxing?? or m skin is just allergy? will i be whole body rashes doin master cleanse??? wahhaa.......

Em... will get myself mentally prepared n get ready for all the ingredients 1st... any idea which organic shop to buy those ingredients at cheaper price in KL? o ya, blueair, ur selling maple syrup?? where do u get that from? i tot rm328 altogether?? y u spent 400++? is it for the lemon?? how many lemon per serving?? the juice of the normal yellow colour lemon found in supermarket? thx

hehe..no problems at all..but this detox is really good indeed..
haha..i amazed with your plan... LOL
you seem like having a strong determination on doing this.. gambeteh!!
maybe you can let me know roughly when u plan to do it.. I starting mine at this monthend or earlier of may also~~~

yes..juice fasting is another kind of detox... if you having skin allergies... all those rashes are normal..this is detox symptoms and everyone having different symptoms based on their body..

don't worry,all detox symptoms will disapper in 2-3days..
after the MC, I believe your rashes will not come back again (if the cleanse detoxified all at 1 time)

em..KL im not too sure..

yes, I getting the maple syrup quite frequently...because i gather all with my fren and my aunts..

the maple syrup I used in last 2 weeks oredi out of stock (the maple syrup is cheaper, selling at RM37.90 for 250ml. I used 8 bottles + 1 sea salt + 1 cayenne pepper + lax tea + 50 lemons. Total is less than RM400. [first time the shop did not give me discount! gerrrr)

**if you use juicer, then u need about 4 lemons..if you squeeze..then you need about 5.**

Now I ordering 2nd time, but the cheaper maple syrup out of stock d... I getting 5 X 355ml (RM70) + 237ml (RM50), for my next 10days detox....this one more expensive..about 400 d..exclude the lemon. ( I still got half pack of salt and cayenne pepper from last cleanse)

If you want me to help to order also can, see i can get more than 10% disc ~~ hehe...then I courier to you lar~~~

**my last set sold to one of my fren d... she need to do before her wedding photos~~ ^.^

Grade B Maple Syrup
355ml X 5 (RM70 each) -> Original PriceRM79.90
237ml X 1 (RM50 each) -> Original Price
RM54.90

Celtic Sea Salt X 1 (RM9.90)

Cayenne X 1 (RM15.30)

Total RM425.80

QUOTE (genielee_83 @ Apr 17 2009, 08:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
oo~~ sounds interesting!!!!!
I'm so in!!! Hmm..now continue 3rd and 4th siy or buy your 10 days?
D_I-L-E-M-M-A

haha..like I said, dun rush yourself into this...just find more info on detox n since u on ur siy..then complete it lor~~~ hehe =)

Today s my 4th day n my last day of juice detox... n m having rashes for all these 4 days....in the late evening.... tougue is coated even whiter.... wonder is ter anythg goes wrong... or its just a sign of detoxification.. or i hav too much toxic to be cleansed in 4 days..... =_="

I m planning start my Herbalife diet soon... to provide me with some balance nutrition - help my hormone imbalance, skin allergy n weight problem...

Guess will do the MC either in May or June...

How do u think bout doin master cleanse in btw the Herbalife diet?? of i shud not start Herbalife?

Blueair,
OK, i will look around in the organic shop here... if i need ur help i will let u noe again la... thx a lot 4 ur offer... really appreciate...

Will ask u all the detail again when m about to start with MC... if u dun mind i keep bugging u ....hehe....

Blue Air, I plan to buy my 3rd and 4th box of siy next week only..
Maybe a Master Cleanse Diet can boost (*or rather double the siy"s power?)
I usually take fibre to boost bowel movement= poop poop...

Argh~~~ MAster cleanse diet b4 or after SIY??!!!

QUOTE (genielee_83 @ Apr 18 2009, 12:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Blue Air, I plan to buy my 3rd and 4th box of siy next week only..
Maybe a Master Cleanse Diet can boost (*or rather double the siy"s power?)
I usually take fibre to boost bowel movement= poop poop...

Argh~~~ MAster cleanse diet b4 or after SIY??!!!

yes..know what..because after you do the detox, your colon is having stronger power to absorb~~~

share with you on this: http://news.my.msn.com/lifestyle/article.a...umentid=3210455

I've heard about this detox diet as well and it sounded a lil extreme to me.I'm not sure i could handle it unsure.gif . There's another detox diet called the GM diet which i heard is very effective too but i haven't tried it myself. If anyone's interested i'll post it too smile.gif

QUOTE (peaches-and-cream @ Apr 27 2009, 07:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I've heard about this detox diet as well and it sounded a lil extreme to me.I'm not sure i could handle it unsure.gif . There's another detox diet called the GM diet which i heard is very effective too but i haven't tried it myself. If anyone's interested i'll post it too smile.gif

yeah~~ GM diet is heaven diet lei~~~ got alot of foods to eat during the diet but still can lost weight..
but master cleanse is not type of diet, but detox~~~ =)

any 1 hav tried on GM diet?? maybe will try on it next time after my master cleanse... haha...... maybe master cleanse in june n GM diet in july?? guess GM diet better do during my break la... if not susah to prepare the food ler.. need to cook soup, whole day cook vege, whole day beef.. wahahah... working or studying hard to cook... eat outside too oily n too much favouring for a diet plan la...wahaha...... any1 hav tried it?? tell me how it is if u dun mind....haha

Sukidayo,
normally it wont be a prob if u fast for 1-2 days la... u will survive with onli water!!! but of course u will be lack of nutirtion la...or ppl with gastric prob hav to be careful, but if u follow the proper diet for ur detox prog, hav the adequate amount of juice, it provides u the nutrient n energy for ur daily needs. if u hav the determination sure u can tahan!!!

For me, m quite ok with it, i can still go gym as usual when i was fasting with juice... but for some ppl, they feel a little tired n they need more rest... but u won faint la... haha... unless all the while ur having some health prob, then make sure u consult ur doctor or nutritionist 1st!!

I am on my 3rd day on master cleanse..... Hopefully i will go through the whole program smoothly n get all the benefit from it!!!

Lets share ur experience or queries here~~ happy.gif

QUOTE (Kyaroru @ Aug 3 2009, 10:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
# Day 1 on MC, really excited, aiming to lose at least 5 kg in 10 days, wish me luck!! tongue.gif

Hi Stayfine, how was your MC goin?

I hav completed my MC quite long ago.. n i think its good... but dun aim for losing a lot of weight using this method. cos most weight tat u lost will be water weight... so u will gain back atleast half of the weight when u start eating again.. its a detox prog.. but u will still lose weight.... n i am taking nutrition shake to provide me the nutrition after detox, n help in weight maintenance. All the best in detoxing!

well, actually I do set a high value on healthy nutrition. it is better to diet healthy and slowly than lose weight by zero eating, binging or using diet pills. a lot of people I know, eat everything they want and about two weeks before a big event they stop eating anything, and right before they faint they eat a cube of cheese or ham. and then again nothing at all. after the event they go to mcdonals. come on, that is definitely a bad way of nutrition.

anyone interested to do this master cleanse for detox and weight loss before CNY 2010?
I'm planning to do one before the CNY, anyone want to order the ingredients together? bulk order can neg cheaper price~~~ let me know =)

it is advisabe to take low Low-glycemic good. That is the main reason why most of the diet do not work.

Many commercial products are high in protein or they add carbo-blocker or fat blocker so that you can lose weight. This is not how our human body absorb food.

More information can be found here on why many diet does not work and how to use a balanced diet approach that has shown good results

http://www.simplygoodhealth.org/reset/z.php?id=3480763&eid=malaysianbabe

Anyone interested can pm me for the details and also the before and after picture of my frens by using this approach.

[quote name='blueair' date='09 April 2009 - 09:22 AM' timestamp='1239240139' post='552683']
hey, good news!!

I got extra set of Master Cleanse Kit, anyone interested?

8bottle of Maple Syrup, 250ml (RM37.90*[img]http://www.malaysianbabes.net/forum/style_emoticons/default/lookaround.gif[/img]
Celtic Sea Salt (RM9.90)
Cayenne Pepper (RM15.30)
TOTAL: RM 328.40

FREE DELIVERY

Contact me if interested.
[/quote]

[quote name='Kaay' date='28 July 2010 - 01:51 PM' timestamp='1280296292' post='586884']
hi

where to get the maple product in malaysia?

[/quote]

You would need Maple Syrup Grade B (Organic). Very hard to find in Malaysia. But try to find it at EcoGreen Organic Shop & Life Cafe, Jln Aminuddin Baki, Taman Tun Dr Ismail. :)

P.S All ingredients for doing the Master Cleanse MUST be Organic.

[quote name='aurelia' date='16 September 2010 - 12:38 AM' timestamp='1284568717' post='588649']
You would need Maple Syrup Grade B (Organic). Very hard to find in Malaysia. But try to find it at EcoGreen Organic Shop & Life Cafe, Jln Aminuddin Baki, Taman Tun Dr Ismail. :)

P.S All ingredients for doing the Master Cleanse MUST be Organic.
[/quote]

hi there, i'm trying to find the maple syrup... did u get urs from ecogreen?