Sign in to follow this  
GeniE

"alcohol spots"

does any of you have these red red spots after consuming alcohol huh.gif ? it looks very ugly after consuming alcohol, if you know there's anyway to stop that, let me know.. cause i have tongue.giftongue.gif

but i can't stop drinking tongue.gif

Uhh...i have tht too!!!And a little itchy sometimes..yucks~thts why i seldom have alcohol hehe

i have it too after i have alchohol...

i dono if there is any cure to that. i think its just da effect after taking alchohol. some people has it some don't. those who has higher tolerance towards alchohol will have lesser chance of getting them.

so.. get some lotion of something to stop da itch... tats da only thing i can suggest u. hehee..

maybe u have sensitive skin? hmm... sometimes when i drink, rashes will come out, that's like once in awhile, but normally it wont. biggrin.gif so it's not a problem for me, even rashes come out, i wouldnt know coz it doesnt itch

the same thing happen to me...after the 1st time i consume alcohol! and it was very horrible..i went to the pahrmarcy and they recomend me this diprosone cream..it really works! i think u girls..should check it out...i just apply it for 2 days...and my skin is clear after that..

Hey, last time I had it 2... But I think it wil go after sum time... D solution? Drink mor..! laughing.gif Wen ur body is kinda "immune" 2 d alcohol, u won't get tht anymor... N 1 thing, nono.gif dun scratch however itchy u feel, it's worse after u start scratchin it, bliv me...

hii...

What ever michllechen said "Wen ur body is kinda "immune" 2 d alcohol" thats true...if u still have the red spots on your body...try applying some lotion before you consume alcohol...my fren got the same problem like u girls...and he bought this lotion from the pharmacy and is especially for the red spots (allergic to alcohol)...so everytime he will just apply the lotion on his hand and neck half an hour before he consume any alcohol... smile.gif

I wished I had known bout tht lotion few yrs b4 wen I had it... It was itchy like h*ll... hehe... Anyway, glad tht it's all gone now... cheers.gif Can drink as much as I can... laughing.gif