Sign in to follow this  
jess

SK-II

Hi there ,

I am currently using BWL Drs'Seager (whole range), and my skin has improved a lot from being acne prone to completely clear. :D

Only trouble is that the sun block and No 3 (Skinlight) is rather oily and makes my skin very shiny ( even tho i use very little). The oily feeling is quite embarassing when i attend corporate meetings at work - ( i prefer Matte look).

Has anyone out there used Dr Seager (aka Dr Secret) and then changed to SK II ? I am thinking of getting the full range. Any side effects?

Can i acheive a more matte look with the SK II products ie Using SKII from cleanser ......to foundation?

Hope you hear from anyone out there.........

One thing I hate about the SKII is their sales assitance!

I was thinking about to try the product, so I ask the sales whether they have a starter kid or not...

They deny it! And now everybody is talking about they are giving samples at the counter?

That's making me more pissed off!

Anyways, I'm no longer tempted to try now...

I heard some friends who are now still using it would tell me this:

"if ya stop using it, your face looks ugly"

by the way, i'm still looking for a skin care product that suites my skin...

One thing I hate about the SKII is their sales assitance!

I was thinking about to try the product, so I ask the sales whether they have a starter kid or not...

They deny it! And now everybody is talking about they are giving samples at the counter?

That's making me more pissed off!

Anyways, I'm no longer tempted to try now...

I heard some friends who are now still using it would tell me this:

"if ya stop using it, your face looks ugly"

by the way, i'm still looking for a skin care product that suites my skin...

go here http://www.ywaste.net/index.php/cPath/35_1_62 then you no need to get piss off by the sales assistant there.

:) the seller can advice what skin care suits u.

Hey, SKII experts here. I wish to ask something about the essence:

How to identify it is a fake or a real SKII FT Essense?

I read from some websites, the people told me that even the real counter might sale the fake thing in order to gain self profit.

So how to identify the real thing?

The real essense should smell strong like a yeast, feel warm when applied (not cooling like the normal toner)... what else?

Please give me more using experience on the products. thanks...

and... by the way, i tried to search over the topics... but nothing found. so i guest this wasn't an old topic...

Hi all, I've just bought 3-piece starter kit from the counter.

I've tried it 3 times and its not suitable for my skin,

my skin looks better but i feel like something is tightening me the whole day and doesn't feel good.

My mouth can barely move and my eyes hardly blink...

It stinks and smells as the 2nd worst product i've ever use (the 1st will be the fishy palmer vit E oil)

I've spend RM98 on this thing, and I've decided not to use it.

Anyone interested to buy it from me? I've only use it 3 times.

I sell them in RM50 since i cannot transfer the crystal club points. Free shipping.

PM me if you are interested.

Hi all,

Since SKII products contain unique source, Pitera, I wonder if we can fix it with other products as daily skin care. Any thought?

All i know is you need to use the clear lotion togather with the essence to bring the essence to work well...

and I'm really agree with it! since if i use the essence only, my face don't have much change.

and if i use the clear lotion with essence, really tighten the pores in seconds...

anyways, i stop using SKII edi coz allergic. though it make my face look good, but it didn't feel good.

pitera is some kind of yeast extract. some western scientist still doubt about it anyways.

that's why when you visit SKII europe sites, they don't use much 'pitera' term.

but i do believe yeast extract improves skin condition, it has been long been used in diet.

well used in breeders to make their animal pets to have great skin and fur.

yes, the brewer yeast! not a very popular diet since it doesn't taste good.

there are also diet products for human consume, but not popular in malaysia.

eat more marmite, can make hair falling less and skin better too. :P but it taste horrible.

A few questions to anybody who could help:

Has the SK-II Facial Treatment Milk really been discontinued?

Any reviews (good or bad) on the Aqua Physics range?

What do they do during the SK-II facials?

Thanks. I've been using the FTE for 4 years and am quite happy with it. Now I'm pretty much considering on getting everything else from SK-II! :P

Just started the facial treatment essence for 1 week plus, it does feel good, hopefully it will works continuously.

I read a trick from other people's post, for those who find the facial treatment essence smell badly, can wipe the bottle opening clean after every usage, then the next time you use it will find it's not that smelly. I tried a few time, and it works!

Does anyone know how much is the Whitening Source Derm Revival Program? The new product from SK II. Looks very interesting.

And does it come together with the Derm-Revival mask as well? or just the film?

Does anyone has the prices for SK II's whitening source range? :)

how much is the facial treatment essence ya? Donno whether i m afford to buy it :P

The smallest bottle cost about RM 187, medium one is around RM 298 and largest bottle is around RM 398...

Hey ladies.......

I bought the starter kit that consists of the clear lotion, treatment essence and the cleanser...........i am into my 3rd day of using.....and my face starts to itch up upon application.....but it will subside after awhile......is that a normal reaction??? did this happen to u ladies? do comment! please! shakehead.gif

QUOTE (jcyee @ Apr 18 2009, 11:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey ladies.......

I bought the starter kit that consists of the clear lotion, treatment essence and the cleanser...........i am into my 3rd day of using.....and my face starts to itch up upon application.....but it will subside after awhile......is that a normal reaction??? did this happen to u ladies? do comment! please! shakehead.gif

IF U APPLY any skin care and ur skin become itch... that meand that ur skin allergic toward ingredient inside the product..

I am slowly changing my skincare to SK2 for a week now. I just use the clear lotion and the facial treatment essense. So far got improvement and the best is fragrance free. I like it. I think i'll get the skin refining treatment tomorrow. I ask the promoter why is clear lotion good to use together with the facial treatment essense. It is bcos the clear lotion contain AHA (fruit acid) which can slough off the dead skin cell so that the facial treatment essense can penetrate better into the skin. Make sense coz my skin really got show improvement.

hello everyone, I just started using SKII essence today.. gotta see how good is the product.. if its really good and I'll be thankful.. biggrin.gif
If it's not good then rugilah.. thumbdown.gif I do not have problem with my skin like oily or acne but all I want is to have an impressive complexion
and maintain the skin elasticity since my age is 30 now.. Let us see after 2 weeks ya! smile.gif

Lately
i read so many good review about SKII product
n it attract me to try la.. biggrin.gif
furthermore.i'm counting for my wedding day!
haha..6 months more la..
but it useful if i'm going to test n start using SKII now rite?

for trial,
i plan to buy the starter pack one
i juz want to used the essence..
did any1 here can offer any web for me to buy online
i mean the original 1 la
if the starter pack gave a gud result
definitely i will go to SKII counter

SKII contains high level of acid, for short term - fabulous result. For long term, not recommended. My problems came after using it for 2 years..

Face became sensitive & thin, full of little pimples and whiteheads, rough as well for few months...back to normal after stopped using them..I was using full range of SKII...