Sign in to follow this  
linlian321

What is the best skin care product on the market?

My skin seems to be acting up a little bit due to the weather. I have fairly normal skin, not excessively oily or dry. What's the best product to keep away blemishes? I wash my face everyday in the shower with Wet and Wild skin care, but that's obviously not working. Thanks!

Maybe u shud try using a non-caustic cleanser. Try either Cetaphil or Eubos (solid or liquid). They clean deep within pores. It really helps to keep blemishes at bay (for me). Then dont forget to tone and moisturize as well. Cant just survive whole day just by washing face alone :)

maybe u can try laneige water bank range,

TFS ice flower range,

or some skinfood skin care range,

its work well for me,

maybe u can consider too...

My skin seems to be acting up a little bit due to the weather. I have fairly normal skin, not excessively oily or dry. What's the best product to keep away blemishes? I wash my face everyday in the shower with Wet and Wild skin care, but that's obviously not working. Thanks!

Yes, I agree with Teff. It's important that you minimise any harsh elements to your skin. Cetaphil cleanser will be a good start. Alcohol-free toner, and depending your environment, if it's humid, use an oil free moisturiser. If it's a dry environment, use a lotion. Moisturising serves as a barrier for your skin against harsh environment. But don't overload on moisturiser as it may make your skin oily. Exfoliating is important too. For your skin, it is best to avoid scrub as it may aggravate your skin. A cream exfoliating mask may do the trick. Last but not least, if a new skincare product gives you a reaction, i.e. more blemishes the next day, stop using the product. It is a myth that "it brings out the impurities". Whoever says that obviously does not go to uni...

So far i have been using Forever Living Products, it is highly recommended because previously i have a lot of rashes and pimples on my face. After using it for less than 1 month, my facial become smoother and brighter. All my pimples are now gone and my friends say i look fairer as well. As a result, i join the Forever Living Products team as a distributor. I would like to spread the benefits that i have obtained from this products. For those who wish to get more information on FLP products, dont hessitate to contact me on my email: boon@soaringteam.com

My personal tips on the product usage is to use Aloe Vera Gelly as the base after cleansing your face. Then, wait for at least 5 minutes for the gelly to absorb into the skin (you will feel your facial skin tighten) and finally apply the Aloe Moisturizing Lotion. Hope that helps. Cheers!!! :D  

I am using Caroline product, it is product from paris. I had using for quite long time oredi. My skin fair and smooth. Without oily & pimples problem, even no blackhead and whitehead oso..previously had very very deep freckles..but after using caroline product , my freckles had been lighten to nearly no..hehe..the price is reasonable and every month i purchase from [email="carolineparis@ymail.com"]carolineparis@ymail.com[/email] thru email still can enjoy for the monthly discount.. they are trusty seller also..[img]http://www.malaysianbabes.net/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif[/img]

Hi,

I have been a user of Nu Skin products and all i can say is that their products it really good...although it is abit pricey tho!

Anyway, if anyone here need any of the Nu Skin products at a lower price, do email me at irene_star982@yahoo.com

am doing this to expand my network and sharing good products with others......

all are honest sale.....as their skin care product are very good...

my 2sen opinion though!

Monrose! MonRose! MonRose!:D

Last time i m having oily and terrible pimple skin, it works EFFECTIVE on me!
Now i m having combination skin, it also works GREAT on me !:wub:

Monrose! MonRose! MonRose!:D

Last time i m having oily and terrible pimple skin, it works EFFECTIVE on me!
Now i m having combination skin, it also works GREAT on me !:wub: