Sign in to follow this  
murdoc82

DSLR users

DSLR  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Which DSLR brand u currently have?

• Canon
    • Nikon
    • Sony
    • Pentax
    • Olympus
    • Other

Anyone got any idea where to buy camera lenses in Japan??

woaaa...are you going for a holiday in japan? and are the lenses there are much cheaper than here in malaysia?

hi every1!!

wow..im getting excited afta reading those about the dslr.actually i hav planned so long to own it someday.so now juz started workin n hoping to buy one by end of jan or feb nex year.

juz care to ask some opinion from all of u.

im lookin fwd to shoot photos on scenery,ppl and events.and I hav keep my eyes on Nikon d80.*i hav listen so much of good reviews bout nikon n dats da reason for me choosing the brand*..

so is d80 suit for a beginner like me?fyi,i do hav a plan to take photography courses to learn more bout it as i wanted to b a freelance photographer.but not at dis moment.i hav to save lotsa $$ for da lens n other external parts as well aite.my parents wont help me wif it cuz they wan me to b independent enuf to get anything dat i wan :D

well...IMO d80 is indeed targeted for those who are looking for a step up from PnS camera, so i think it shudn't a problem for you. plus i think d80 is the best value for money for nikon body if your budget is limited.

actually the more important thing about dslr is the lens. get a few good lenses and you shud be able to get tack sharp pics or nice bokeh using any body. and since you are into scenery, ppl and events, i think the 18-135mm shud be a good choice of lens for you due to the useful focal length that it covers.

hi there....im just bought nikon p80 (pns type i know..dont have guts to buy dslr one) ..i dont know much about photography..totally newbie here but i really interested in learning..still reading the manual though hardly can understand

Reading manual is 1 thing, But reading from the net is much better. Just go check it out from the many homepages around. Sorry i don't have a link to post for you now as i am not at home :P