Sign in to follow this  
bkk

do you mamak ?

Anyone have this msian habit ? Where is the best mamak for you ?

I normally go to DSH bestari, ntg great but i just like the service there and also ppl watching :P

Umarani at Jalan Ipoh!

or Murni's at SS2!

sometimes one I go Centrepoint's Bananaleaf =/ (rarely go there)

sometime beside Curve the mamak (they serve the biggest ROTI TISSUE! YUMmie!)

went william's once nia.

I go to mamak from time to time. Usually it is for breakfast or supper. Any mamak that I can get whenever I feel like having roti canai. My favourite are roti pisang, roti kosong and roti telur :wub: And definitely cheese naan!

My favourite place would be Steven's Corner (Genting Klang etc), William's (Taman Mayang) and Murni (ss2)

And I love at my housing area, there is a mamak stall in the morning. It is in the morning market and their roti canai is to die for *drooling*

CCM Klang-Roti Pisang

Sri Melor (USJ 16) Roti Tisu and roti kosong (I feel these are the best roti which I've eaten for my whole life)

Ohh, and Wangsa Maju's BRJ, just below the condo called Alpha. Their nasi lemak ayam and milo shake is really really really good.

darn, I miss it so much. I hope their quality has not deteriorate yet, never went there for a good whole year already. One fine day..... :)

Edited by millie

hehe most of d time its Al-Fariz Maju in Kelana Jaya for me... cos its just below my gym.... go yumcha with my kakis after training ;) hehe....

if not thn it will be William's... near the kelana jaya lrt startion and old limkokwing building. Murni also not bad....

Ya, I like mamak very much, but will normally take it during breakfast / supper.. :P

I went to Umarani Jalan Ipoh oso, I like the Roti Empat Segi (actly it's roti kosong), but it's crispy and definitely taste better than roti kosong in round shape (but of cos sometimes it's not crispy when it's too crowded)

For nasi lemak, I like the Village Park Restaurant at Damansara Uptown, it's yummy!! :clapclap:

For cheese naan, Steven's corner is the best for the time being (cos i've yet to try william's).. hehe!!!