Sign in to follow this  
michellechen

Bag, bags, bags....

ya..sign up lo,michelle...it's free...

saw this gorgeous dkny leather satchel bag today...even though i so cant afford this right now, temptation got the best of me so i put it on lay-by.. wink.gif

i'll put up pics of it once i've paid it off and get it home hee smile.gif

heheh...michelle....so pai seh..me also dunno how 2 transfer if use hp cam...think u can ask other gurls who posted d pics in d thread:random hp pics...think wildberry knoe how..me everytime use digicam...coz my hp has no cam

michelle, use bluetooth to transfer.

you dont have a bluetooth for your comp, right? check out any of your friends have bluetooth in their laptop or comp, then transfer via bluetooth!

that's how i transfer handphone pic.

otherwise, does your handphone come with a wire sorta thing? like one end is to plugin handphone, another end is usb port? if got, i think that's the wire to plusin your comp and allow you to transfer via that wire, so you don't need bluetooth usb for your comp.

and usually you need to install the driver only then able to transfer via wire.

hope that can help ya! smile.gif

i like the 1st one.. but i think i'm too short. wont be nice taking either of 'em.

anyway how much is one?

i like the 1st one.. but i think i'm too short. wont be nice taking either of 'em.

anyway how much is one?

The first one is around USD 1100 and the 2nd one i dun really remember but i guess it's around 1200-1300.

i also prefer d 1st 1 but i dun use LV bags too...hehe..i'm i'm very careless..i lost my bags lotsa times...juz left at d seat after eating..was scolded by my parents lotsa times..haiz..wat 2 do?i'm so 4getful..

michelle, use bluetooth to transfer.

you dont have a bluetooth for your comp, right? check out any of your friends have bluetooth in their laptop or comp, then transfer via bluetooth!

that's how i transfer handphone pic.

otherwise, does your handphone come with a wire sorta thing? like one end is to plugin handphone, another end is usb port? if got, i think that's the wire to plusin your comp and allow you to transfer via that wire, so you don't need bluetooth usb for your comp.

and usually you need to install the driver only then able to transfer via wire.

hope that can help ya! smile.gif

Thx... smile.gif Dun hav d cable tht u mentioned. Bluetooth sounds easier.., but dunno which of my frenz has wor... tongue.gif Sum1 told me 2 use GPRS n attach it in my e-mail... Can ar..? shy.gifbag.gif

err i never try that before. haha maybe you try see if can or not..

if can then we found another solution. wink.gif

hi all..i'm new here... anyway, i don't have many bags but i do own a few that i like eg. Louis Vuitton damier series, n vernis..

hi here are a few bags that i own.. which one u like best..?? There's a new one LV denim, i think it's quite nice but i don't have it sad.gif still thinking whether should get it or not cos it's very expensive..

user posted imageuser posted image

i like d louis vuitton bag..others i dun really like d colour..hehe..i like bright coloured bags

hi all smile.gif

i am new here....

just want to share this pic with you guys...i dont have this bag yet coz they have sold out at the Chanel boutique.. sad.gif and now my name is on the waiting list and hopefully soon i will get it... rolleyes.gif

here is the pic that i found at one of the online store....will post my own pic once i receive it from the boutique...hopefully soon cool.gif

This is a waist pochette...but can be wear at the shouder too...

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

I like d Chanel's mini sling bag, got in white, pink n black 1... But dunno how much... Roughly how much is a Chanel's bag? tongue.gif How much is this tht u r gonna buy?

I like d Chanel's mini sling bag, got in white, pink n black 1... But dunno how much... Roughly how much is a Chanel's bag? tongue.gif How much is this tht u r gonna buy?

hi there,

the bag that i after to is 1030 euro and the one that you like i think is about 400 ++ euro (no very sure though ) 2 month ago i bought this Cambon Tote (m) 880 euro user posted image

i think you can always call the boutique up for enqire the prize wink.gif