Sign in to follow this  
sharon1604

France Face Ampoules & Joreins Japanese Masks

nice seller with good service :D

glad meeting u babe

was a pleasure dealing with u :thumbsup:

u're darn cun man :wink3:

Remember to share with us babes your experience using those ampoules ya! thanks a million babe :praisegod:

Edited by sharon1604

The France formulated eye mask is good! I noticed my dark circles are not as bad as it used to be, and I have less oil seeds too :) Although it cost RM10 per pc, but I personally think it is worth the money. I am definitely getting more from Sharon soon!

The France formulated eye mask is good! I noticed my dark circles are not as bad as it used to be, and I have less oil seeds too :) Although it cost RM10 per pc, but I personally think it is worth the money. I am definitely getting more from Sharon soon!

Thanks for the feedback dear :praisegod:

Will be ordering 15 pieces of france formulated eye mask for u ya!

Glad it works on you :)

Thanks for the feedback dear :praisegod:

Will be ordering 15 pieces of france formulated eye mask for u ya!

Glad it works on you :)

No problem, Sharon :) I am also influencing my cousin to try the eye mask. he he... Hope it works on her too! I would like to order some mask from you too. I will email you the stuff that I want ya. But the 15 pcs eye mask is definitely confirmed :)

No problem, Sharon :) I am also influencing my cousin to try the eye mask. he he... Hope it works on her too! I would like to order some mask from you too. I will email you the stuff that I want ya. But the 15 pcs eye mask is definitely confirmed :)

thank u dear :praisegod:

I have post out your items today

lookout for the postman tmr ya! :wink3:

Just got my ampoules yesterday. Thanks, Sharon! :)

I tried the gold ampoules last night and woke up to a smooth-looking face. Hehehe. Well, I don't see much change yet, probably because I'm only on 1st night application - so I can't say much, but I'm hoping to see more changes after using the whitening ampoules! :P

Thanks, Sharon!

Just got my ampoules yesterday. Thanks, Sharon! :)

I tried the gold ampoules last night and woke up to a smooth-looking face. Hehehe. Well, I don't see much change yet, probably because I'm only on 1st night application - so I can't say much, but I'm hoping to see more changes after using the whitening ampoules! :P

Thanks, Sharon!

Phew!! ^_^ Finally u have received them! I was getting really worried then. Glad to hear that your skin is smoother now :D Continue to use ya! Be consistent in using them so u'll see a better effect :thumbup1:

Received the masks today. Thank you very much! :) Very efficient!

That's great girl!! Thanks for informing. Let us know the effect of the gold ampoule on u ya! :)

received the items today. THanks

That's great girl! thanks for informing ya :wink3:

I ordered a Whitening and Collagen Ampoule as well as two bottle of gold ampoule on Wednesday evening and got it on Friday noon (today) already. Highly efficient and fast work. Thanks a lot babe for all these.

Am going to try on the Whitening ampoule tonight first, can't wait :D

Last nite I put on the whitening ampoule and it feels great on my skin. Love the baby smooth skin after that.

I've got a question though? How frequent can we use the ampoule? If it were on a daily basis, can I use it day and night? Or only once a day, either day or night?

And regarding the collagen ampoule, I notice that the application is only 1-2 times per week? Meaning can't be use everyday?

Thankie :)

yeah~i got the joreins masks!!!

i am going try it out tonite... :)

nice dealing with Sharon, definetely a good seller :D

anyway, will post my reviews on the eye pouch and purifying ampoules soon...

I ordered a Whitening and Collagen Ampoule as well as two bottle of gold ampoule on Wednesday evening and got it on Friday noon (today) already. Highly efficient and fast work. Thanks a lot babe for all these.

Am going to try on the Whitening ampoule tonight first, can't wait :D

Thank u dear...for ur endless support :praisegod:

Last nite I put on the whitening ampoule and it feels great on my skin. Love the baby smooth skin after that.

I've got a question though? How frequent can we use the ampoule? If it were on a daily basis, can I use it day and night? Or only once a day, either day or night?

And regarding the collagen ampoule, I notice that the application is only 1-2 times per week? Meaning can't be use everyday?

Thankie :)

we'll use 10-15 days initially so u can see a better effect, then after that u can maintain ur skin by using 2-3 times a week after that

For the collagen ampoule, yup...it's recommended 1-2 times per week....not recommended for everyday use according to manufacturer's advice....for everyday usage for dry skin/dull skin, hydrating is recommended as it contains lotsa vitamins & trace elements to replenish skin's moisture

Hope I have answered ur question dear ...if still not sure...can always ask yea :wink3:

yeah~i got the joreins masks!!!

i am going try it out tonite... :)

nice dealing with Sharon, definetely a good seller :D

anyway, will post my reviews on the eye pouch and purifying ampoules soon...

thanks dear for being a nice & easy customer :) ...it's a pleasure dealing with u & thank u for the smooth transaction....will definitely remember u for freebies in future...thanks again :praisegod:

muaks & hugss from me!!

we'll use 10-15 days initially so u can see a better effect, then after that u can maintain ur skin by using 2-3 times a week after that

For the collagen ampoule, yup...it's recommended 1-2 times per week....not recommended for everyday use according to manufacturer's advice....for everyday usage for dry skin/dull skin, hydrating is recommended as it contains lotsa vitamins & trace elements to replenish skin's moisture

Hope I have answered ur question dear ...if still not sure...can always ask yea :wink3:

One more question again though, the ampoules (except collagen) can be used on a daily basis. But only once a day or twice a day also no problem? Hehe, sorry about that but I'm still abit unclear :lol1:

One more question again though, the ampoules (except collagen) can be used on a daily basis. But only once a day or twice a day also no problem? Hehe, sorry about that but I'm still abit unclear :lol1:

yes...can...that's what most of us do :P

I'm doing that twice daily for the hydrating :wink3:

how's the ampoules treating u? enjoying them?

I've got the things from sharon!

She is such a nice n pretty girl! ^^

I bought

whitening x5

mandarin x5

collagen x5

vitamin c x5

gold serum x1

going to start using tonight! but i dnno which should i start with ....

i will post the review here

Now my skin has blackhead, open pores, slightly dull, n tired skin problem

I've got the things from sharon!

She is such a nice n pretty girl! ^^

I bought

whitening x5

mandarin x5

collagen x5

vitamin c x5

gold serum x1

going to start using tonight! but i dnno which should i start with ....

i will post the review here

Now my skin has blackhead, open pores, slightly dull, n tired skin problem

Thank u girl for your compliments :praisegod:

really glad meeting & knowing u. You are really pretty too...and very TALL...am jealous :wub:

it has been an exhilarating experience meeting up & dealing with you HOT babes!! all of you are superHOT, supereasy & supernice to deal with :thumbup1:

I can never thank u babes enough for this..most of all your endless support..therefore for every returning customers, do look out for freebies from me ya!! I really LOVE u babes!!

Thank you! Thank you!! :praisegod:

yes...can...that's what most of us do :P

I'm doing that twice daily for the hydrating :wink3:

how's the ampoules treating u? enjoying them?

Ohh, the whitening ampoules is really great. My face does not get oily that easily and it feels really good on my skin. The whitening part, perhaps it is too early to notice yet so will keep you updated. I certainly would like to try the other ampoules and masks in the near future. Will certainly deal with you again Sharon ;)

Ohh, the whitening ampoules is really great. My face does not get oily that easily and it feels really good on my skin. The whitening part, perhaps it is too early to notice yet so will keep you updated. I certainly would like to try the other ampoules and masks in the near future. Will certainly deal with you again Sharon ;)

That's great millie! Continue using them & be consistent so u'll see a better effect ya! Thank u dear for u support. Will definitely put u in my list for freebies in future ;)

thank u! thank u :praisegod:

The gold ampoule is really good! It makes my skin very smooth! You gals should give it a try :)

And the France formulated eye mask too. It's really effective! But I very 'sayang' to use so many times in a week lar, cos it's quite pricy :) ha ha

Sharon, will definitely purchase more from you once I have finished mine! And thank you for introducing such a good product to us!

The gold ampoule is really good! It makes my skin very smooth! You gals should give it a try :)

And the France formulated eye mask too. It's really effective! But I very 'sayang' to use so many times in a week lar, cos it's quite pricy :) ha ha

Sharon, will definitely purchase more from you once I have finished mine! And thank you for introducing such a good product to us!

I really would want to HUG u tightly for the excellent feedback!! The gold ampoules are definitely worth trying & also suitable even for sensitive skin because it contains mostly natural ingredients such as rosemary, green tea, Vitamin A, Acsorbic Acid (Vitamin C) & Vitamin E plus collagen...therefore, we can see the effects even though it's really mild...and best of all...NATURAL! :wink3: I'm glad it works on u :thumbup1:

the eye masks are worth every penny....keke...coz it does superb works on our eyes! The ingredients are all fully imported from France so it's definitely worth it! at least we're assured of high quality products :thumbsup:

according to supplier...one of the beauty salons is charging around RM120 ...just 1 session of eye treatment with this eye mask only! so...it's definitely worth to get 1 pair here..in fact, there's 4 sheets inside...2 for each eyes..hehe

will definitely give u ur fav freebies for the superb feedback on next purchase :clap:

Edited by sharon1604

I really would want to HUG u tightly for the excellent feedback!! The gold ampoules are definitely worth trying & also suitable even for sensitive skin because it contains mostly natural ingredients such as rosemary, green tea, Vitamin A, Acsorbic Acid (Vitamin C) & Vitamin E plus collagen...therefore, we can see the effects even though it's really mild...and best of all...NATURAL! :wink3: I'm glad it works on u :thumbup1:

the eye masks are worth every penny....keke...coz it does superb works on our eyes! The ingredients are all fully imported from France so it's definitely worth it! at least we're assured of high quality products :thumbsup:

according to supplier...one of the beauty salons is charging around RM120 ...just 1 session of eye treatment with this eye mask only! so...it's definitely worth to get 1 pair here..in fact, there's 4 sheets inside...2 for each eyes..hehe

will definitely give u ur fav freebies for the superb feedback on next purchase :clap:

Wah.. beauty salons are charging so expensive? Imagine the profit beauty salons make :) Now I feel so lucky to found you, Sharon :P ha ha Please don't stop selling these wonderful eye mask, k? Freebies for me next time? YAY!! :) Thank you so so so much!

Wah.. beauty salons are charging so expensive? Imagine the profit beauty salons make :) Now I feel so lucky to found you, Sharon :P ha ha Please don't stop selling these wonderful eye mask, k? Freebies for me next time? YAY!! :) Thank you so so so much!

no problem dear

thank you for being a loyal customer & an awesome babe! it was so easy dealing with you!! ;)

Love ya!! muahhhsssss!!

My review:

collagen ampoules

I immediately felt my skin so tight!, n the minor lines become invisible! (MAGIC)

whitening ampoules

after apply, skin become more hydrated and bright. (no whitening feel immediately)

hehe, Miracle happens on the 2nd day, I found my skin whiten n brighten overnight!

Mandarin ampoules

The next day I use mandarin ampoule, the pores are invisible after application!

(must massage n let skin to absorb)