Sign in to follow this  
sharon1604

France Face Ampoules & Joreins Japanese Masks

Sharon, I have tried the gold ampoules and I must say that it's pretty good :) My skin feels smooth after using it! But one bottle seems a lot..and I can actually use more than 4 applications. Wonder if it's okay to keep more than 4 days in the bottle after I have open it? :)

Will consider getting more after I've finished the last bottle.. cos it's quite pricy too, considering I can only use few times for each bottle.

I'm gonna try out the eye mask tonight! :) Can't wait!

Hi girl,

Glad the gold ampoule works miraculously on u! :thumbsup: There are many types of gold ampoules available out there but this gold ampoule contents are mostly natural herbs like rosemary & vitamins such as A, E. I'm a chemist by nature so I emphasized the quality of my gold product & priced them highly. U know what? I actually can't finish them within 3 days just like u! So I covered the ampoule with small piece of aluminium foil

I hope the eye mask work on u too :wink3:

Hi girl,

Glad the gold ampoule works miraculously on u! :thumbsup: There are many types of gold ampoules available out there but this gold ampoule contents are mostly natural herbs like rosemary & vitamins such as A, E. I'm a chemist by nature so I emphasized the quality of my gold product & priced them highly. U know what? I actually can't finish them within 3 days just like u! So I covered the ampoule with small piece of aluminium foil

I hope the eye mask work on u too :wink3:

You cover the ampoule with an aluminium foil? But you can actually re-cap the bottle, right? :) Why do u still cover the bottle with the foil?

I have one question on the eye mask. Noticed there are 4 pcs of mask in the packet. Do I put 2 sheets on one eye?

You cover the ampoule with an aluminium foil? But you can actually re-cap the bottle, right? :) Why do u still cover the bottle with the foil?

I have one question on the eye mask. Noticed there are 4 pcs of mask in the packet. Do I put 2 sheets on one eye?

can recap but my cap were really stubborn then...didnt want to close & keep popping out maybe due to the way I tried to cap them...ahaks.......reasong for covering with aluminium foil is that it can preserved the 'freshness' :P & to avoid instability as it avoid them from being exposed to sunlight

yup..there are 4 pcs...2 sheets 1 eye :wink3:

How do u find them?

can recap but my cap were really stubborn then...didnt want to close & keep popping out maybe due to the way I tried to cap them...ahaks.......reasong for covering with aluminium foil is that it can preserved the 'freshness' :P & to avoid instability as it avoid them from being exposed to sunlight

yup..there are 4 pcs...2 sheets 1 eye :wink3:

How do u find them?

Hmm.. too soon to tell if it's good or not :) ha ha But it has got a cooling effect & I really like that feeling. Err.. one more stupid question :) How do I know which side to put first? Noticed that there is one sheet that is slightly stickier.. Do I put that on my skin first? Follow by the other sheet on top?

I would like to know more on the eye masks ie why do they have 4 pcs in a pack and need to use 2 on each eye???? I am curious as to why TWO....;)

Thanks

I would like to know more on the eye masks ie why do they have 4 pcs in a pack and need to use 2 on each eye???? I am curious as to why TWO.... ;)

Thanks

Hmm.. Teff, good question. I'm also not sure :) Sharon, maybe you could tell us why? ;)

I would like to know more on the eye masks ie why do they have 4 pcs in a pack and need to use 2 on each eye???? I am curious as to why TWO.... ;)

Thanks

Hmm.. Teff, good question. I'm also not sure :) Sharon, maybe you could tell us why? ;)

Ahaks...dear I finally get what u mean.. ^_^ It's actually 2 pieces only....the other 2 pcs if u realized are only paper for the sticky eye mask to stick on it so it wont be tangled up....those paper u can throw them away while use the slightly softer sticky mask around your pretty eyes... :wink3:

Edited by sharon1604

Ahaks...dear I finally get what u mean.. ^_^ It's actually 2 pieces only....the other 2 pcs if u realized are only paper for the sticky eye mask to stick on it so it wont be tangled up....those paper u can throw them away while use the slightly softer sticky mask around your pretty eyes... :wink3:

Just as I had thought so ;)

Yup, I did throw away the white colored paper.. but still, there are 4 pcs of mask in total, after throwing away the white paper. Hmm... strange.

Maybe I'll try another packet and see if it's the same...

Yup, I did throw away the white colored paper.. but still, there are 4 pcs of mask in total, after throwing away the white paper. Hmm... strange.

Maybe I'll try another packet and see if it's the same...

Maybe because there are 2 pairs per pack? I once bought a bean shaped crystal collagen mask and there were 2 pairs in one pack ie 4 pcs for 2 times usage. Ru sure it's just for 1 time usage? :)

Maybe because there are 2 pairs per pack? I once bought a bean shaped crystal collagen mask and there were 2 pairs in one pack ie 4 pcs for 2 times usage. Ru sure it's just for 1 time usage? :)

Oh really? The previous eye masks that I use before all comes in 2 pcs only. I thought it should meant for 1 time usage only since you can't re-seal the packet :) I didn't know you can use 2 times.

Oh really? The previous eye masks that I use before all comes in 2 pcs only. I thought it should meant for 1 time usage only since you can't re-seal the packet :) I didn't know you can use 2 times.

Oic, then I guess sharon must have the answer to this one coz the one I had some time back, the pack was resealable. :)

Hi!!I would like to know which ampoule to use for dry skin on the surface , but oily in the inner?

And the reverse, oily skin on the surface, dry innner?

Hi!!I would like to know which ampoule to use for dry skin on the surface , but oily in the inner?

And the reverse, oily skin on the surface, dry innner?

I once had a similar problem to the former. I dont think ampoules would help as ampoules are, in my opinion, more for minor skin corrections and maintenance. Perhaps a good essence/serum containing an abundance of hyaluronic acid would help first and foremost to balance out the skin's oil and water content.

As for the latter, perhaps the Purifying or Mandarin/Open Pores ampoule may help. I stand corrected by the experts tho.. ;)

A good one would be Loreal Derma Genesis Essence Concentrate. Affordable too. Face shop has one...Essential Source 100 Hyaluronic Acid serum.

babe

it's the bean ah...yes lar...2 eye masks for 1 eye...1 up 1 down...so u'll look like u're wearing a masquerade :wink3: ...so it's only 1 time usage

yup...it's cooling...i love the feeling too....very relaxing....& enjoying...ahhh...that's life :wub:

I once had a similar problem to the former. I dont think ampoules would help as ampoules are, in my opinion, more for minor skin corrections and maintenance. Perhaps a good essence/serum containing an abundance of hyaluronic acid would help first and foremost to balance out the skin's oil and water content.

As for the latter, perhaps the Purifying or Mandarin/Open Pores ampoule may help. I stand corrected by the experts tho.. ;)

thanks for the reply.. wow hyaluronic acid... which product or serum has tat? care to intro??

A good one would be Loreal Derma Genesis Essence Concentrate. Affordable too. Face shop has one...Essential Source 100 Hyaluronic Acid serum.

hey gals, actually the content of the ampoules are also made of hyaluronic acid 10% which is essential for the maintenance & skin repair...the 10% is usually enough to repair & create new skin if used consistently for 10-15 days depending on one's skin condition :D

babe

it's the bean ah...yes lar...2 eye masks for 1 eye...1 up 1 down...so u'll look like u're wearing a masquerade :wink3: ...so it's only 1 time usage

yup...it's cooling...i love the feeling too....very relaxing....& enjoying...ahhh...that's life :wub:

Thanks, Sharon! One more thing about the eye mask.. the sticky liquid doesn't seem to absorbed well into my skin, cos it's too thick :) After taking off the mask right, there are still so much of the liquid left on my skin :) Yesterday I just used the 2nd mask.. he he.. If it's good, will denitely buy more from you. Still have stock right? :wink3:

Thankss Teff and same goes to sharon. :)

anytime babe :D

Thanks, Sharon! One more thing about the eye mask.. the sticky liquid doesn't seem to absorbed well into my skin, cos it's too thick :) After taking off the mask right, there are still so much of the liquid left on my skin :) Yesterday I just used the 2nd mask.. he he.. If it's good, will denitely buy more from you. Still have stock right? :wink3:

gal, u need to massage them in while using the mask & after removing the mask....when the gel still stick there...just massage in so they'll abosrbed onto your skin...hope it helps :D

Will be ordering some stocks soon coz no more d ^_^

anytime babe :D

gal, u need to massage them in while using the mask & after removing the mask....when the gel still stick there...just massage in so they'll abosrbed onto your skin...hope it helps :D

Will be ordering some stocks soon coz no more d ^_^

Alright! Thank you so much :)