Sign in to follow this  
sui

What would you do when you feel depressed?

a few things

1) run my frustration out on a thread mill

2) sit down and have a nice cup of tea with cakes and imagine nice things

3) get to do something else so that I can take my mind off the thing that piss me off. A door close but another one opens

what is bugging u?

I play computer game until morning.. Well at least it kept me busy and i wont tink anything or i just complain everything single thing to my mum if i get depressed.. But last time my depression is worse i cry everyday.. lock myself inside my room.. not willing to talk to any1 and try to attempt suicide also but lucky i din dare to do it if not i wont be here writing all this. Well.. now getting better and i learning how to think positive talk everything to my parents and friends..

• go 4 girls' nite out..
  • go 4 karaoke, but only sing happy-cheeky songs..
  • gather some of ur 'crazy-wild' frenzzz 'n go 4 paintball..
  • have a picnic wt ur loved ones..
  • get full body massage, pamper urself wt head-to-toe spa treatment..
  • get new hairstyle (fresh-looking new do)..
  • spend 'lil time wt a cute adorable baby..
  • walk by the beach, watching sunset..
cheers!

:jockey:

i will find something to eat...something good...

hang out with my friends...either i'll tell them everything or chat with them and make jokes so that i wont think much anymore...

try to think positively and shoo away all the negative thoughts (most important) because it's the negative thoughts that makes you desperate...it's hard...but at least try lor...

For me, i'll sleep and sleep and sleep. Because when i'm sleeping, i wont think of unhappy things. And normally after the next morning, i'll feel much more better. Next thing i'll do is shopping, pamper myself.

if i feel depressed at nite usually i'll sit in front of my computer and play games or maybe watch muvi or anime...

if it is during the day i'll probably go out to the shops...buy some nice things maybe but definitely will buy some nice ice cream or cakes or chocs.

my advice to you in ur case...go and buy some nice ice cream/cakes/chocs and eat them to ur hearts fullest. i find them quite helpful in calming me down in a number of occasions. :D

SPA SPA SPA!!! massage..... facial... body treatment... hair treatment... manicure , pendicure..or watever ...

or shop untill bankrupt... but do limit urself when shopping la... don really end the whole savings gone pulak..

but normally .. i will call some salon for full spa treament.. but if really lst minit.. hair treatment, manicure, pendicure... or reflexology.. can jz walk in.

Because i just broke-up with my bf.. sigh..

oh, like that ah....think of all his bad things....then think if he is having a new girl, then you should move on

hunt for a better man, club him on his head and drag him back to the cave

hope this little joke can bring a smil to you

hi sui... join the club... me depressed to coz broke up with bf too...

i just dun feel like doing anything... jz want to sleep sleep and sleep like there's no tomorrow...

guess i'm not helping... sorry.... =(

It can be really hard to do things when you are depressed. But shopping and/or treating myself to something nice always helps!

oh, like that ah....think of all his bad things....then think if he is having a new girl, then you should move on

hunt for a better man, club him on his head and drag him back to the cave

hope this little joke can bring a smil to you

i think this part "think if he is having a new girl, then you should move on", would cure me & that's what i am trying to do rite now... hope its works!!..

Playing games is the best way for me when im in depression.. :P

Yeah, games will help me too because i can play my PSP whole day until my eyes tired then i go sleep, wake up then play again. It really takes up a lot of my time and i don have extra time to think about nonsense which made me feel down. try those games which is addictive to u.

i think this part "think if he is having a new girl, then you should move on", would cure me & that's what i am trying to do rite now... hope its works!!..

sui (are you a hokkien sui char bo?)

if it doesn't, I owe you a refund

sigh, men can't trust'em, yeah?

Yeah, games will help me too because i can play my PSP whole day until my eyes tired then i go sleep, wake up then play again. It really takes up a lot of my time and i don have extra time to think about nonsense which made me feel down. try those games which is addictive to u.

jocall,

what's PSP? can be so syiok be played whole day?

ermmm.. i think.. the best way to get out of post break up depression is to get in another relationship... >.<

go mix around.. and go 'fishing' hehehe.. you'll feel better..

Either go work work work or sleep sleep sleep. :D Dont think too much about him at all even "think if he is having a new girl, then you should move on". Dont stay at home. Go out with friend better....

sui, as for ur situation, try to listen songs that would make u feel better lor...

e.g. leona lewis - better in time...darn chun~ :rolleyes:

if i'm depress, i'll go for a hair style and lots of exercise ~

exercise helps me to sweat a lot, so i wont have much tears if i cry :winkiss:

jocall,

what's PSP? can be so syiok be played whole day?

flyboy, PSP stands for PlayStationPortable, yeah its very syok because there are tonnes of games out there in the web to download. :D