Sign in to follow this  
urlilpwincess

magazine photoshoot

answers to both your questions are the same:

1. get some decent portrait photos, half-body photos, and full length body photos taken

2. submit the photos together with your profile to agencies/casting houses

for magazine shoots, look at the credit mention that are usually found either at the beginning or at the end of the feature... look for something that says "Models by: xxx company"

those are the agencies that are supplying the models for the shoots, and those will be the agencies you want to submit your profile and photos to.

good luck!

hi ... hope tis can help .... you all can go to www.youmag.com.my for more info ... tis is a new magazine... which they feature new and young faces in their magazine.... but u don get paid for featuring in the magazine....

I remember last time SEVENTEEN, they got a tiny section in the magazine, stating they're looking for fresh faces for every month's photoshoot and the casting is around MPH Bangsar there I think.

long time never read the magazine already, might not have, but do check =/

i was shortlisted as the cleo cover girl top 17..2008

but then i didn't make it top 10 because of my quote was completely wrong~ i didn't know i should actually brag bout myself!

no worries thougH~ i'll try my best for next year!!! why don't u join a competition like that~? u might get a big break :D

Not all models have to b tall n slim right? or at least tall? like face models n stuff... but being featured in a mag...will it help in modeling career? I'm pretty short... so... get the hint... =( canot b modeling like those normal gurls out there. but wouldn't mind being hair or face models =)

Pls share? Thanks...

Not all models have to b tall n slim right? or at least tall? like face models n stuff... but being featured in a mag...will it help in modeling career? I'm pretty short... so... get the hint... =( canot b modeling like those normal gurls out there. but wouldn't mind being hair or face models =)

Pls share? Thanks...

hi Misake, how short is short? :P I have models as short as 155cm on my database and they've done some small fashion shows as well as numerous magazine fashion spreads / feature articles and appeared in some print ads / tv commercials

generally you're only required to be tall and slim for catwalk / runway modeling... all other categories of modeling have other criteria and height/body size might not be the most important requirement.

hi Misake, how short is short? :P I have models as short as 155cm on my database and they've done some small fashion shows as well as numerous magazine fashion spreads / feature articles and appeared in some print ads / tv commercials

generally you're only required to be tall and slim for catwalk / runway modeling... all other categories of modeling have other criteria and height/body size might not be the most important requirement.

wow! 155cm doing fashion shows?? is that possible? I have always wanted to do fashion shows. All the dressing up, getting my hair and makeup done, and strutting down the 'runway' enlightens me.

I read that Devon Aoki is only 5ft 5, and she has walked for big names like Kimora Simmons, Channel, Fendi and Hugo Boss (to name a few)

Can I send my profile for your database and try my luck at it? I am... 164cm.

Hmmm.... 155cm? Sadly, i'm only bout 150cm... =.=" and not exactly... hmmm.... skinny type... haha... but it's cool 2 know that small short ppl can even make the best out of themselves. :)

wow! 155cm doing fashion shows?? is that possible? I have always wanted to do fashion shows. All the dressing up, getting my hair and makeup done, and strutting down the 'runway' enlightens me.

I read that Devon Aoki is only 5ft 5, and she has walked for big names like Kimora Simmons, Channel, Fendi and Hugo Boss (to name a few)

Can I send my profile for your database and try my luck at it? I am... 164cm.

haha, sure... you can send your profile and try your luck... but i make no promises yah... (contact details / instructions below)

Hmmm.... 155cm? Sadly, i'm only bout 150cm... =.=" and not exactly... hmmm.... skinny type... haha... but it's cool 2 know that small short ppl can even make the best out of themselves. :)

hmm... 150cm and not exactly skinny type... if you're still a teenager you may still have some chances as some people are late bloomers and can still grow taller up to 21years old...

-----

anyways, if interested to try your luck you can always email me your profile and photo...

our standard profile form can be downloaded here:

http://www.LK3-Events.com

photos to send: at least 1x portrait (head shot/face shot), 1x half body, and 1x full length body (standing, head to toe)

email to: wkhai @ LK3-Events.com

subject: photoshoot_model

remember to state your nickname on MYB in the email so that i know it's you!

haha, sure... you can send your profile and try your luck... but i make no promises yah... (contact details / instructions below)

remember to state your nickname on MYB in the email so that i know it's you!

PROFILE COMPLETED AND SENT! :)