Sign in to follow this  
Ryan08

Any nice pick up lines for guys to approach gurls in club?

i need you to drive me home coz i'm gonna get high... a guys really DID this...

Ahaha, not bad yo.. Allow me to kaypo abit.. Is the guy did dat on you? hmm, if ya, do you reli fetch him home? lolx..

the familiar line is so cliche

personally find an opening such as, can i borrow your lighter then start talking. dont expect gals to fall for u at ur first sentence. Most importantly, dont look pervy. haha!

why do you wanna know girls in club lolz. Well dont sound pervertish dont sound desperate and dont be drunk. It depends on indivuals I supposed. If a guy ever approach me, no matter who he is, I'll get irritated lolz I just have no idea why unless he can prove himself that he is different from the rest.

lol...if the guy is charming and cute is diff situation rite?

Well not much guys have the guts to approach girl in the club...

If the guy brave enuff just invite the girl to dance while during dance dun rush into body touching(bad impression) worst get a smack on the face ~ouch*

cute but with a darn strong alcohol breath smell alone is a turn off lolz ... for so long i have been clubbing, i did not see someone who is considered cute for me at all, sorry to say ahaha ... a lot of things that guys do ... i just cannot take it, thats why each time i go, i deny every approach, but not like there is any approach anymore these days hahah ... the feedback that i got from those guys are that im too cool HAHA :D which is a good thing of course :P

cute but with a darn strong alcohol breath smell alone is a turn off lolz ... for so long i have been clubbing, i did not see someone who is considered cute for me at all, sorry to say ahaha ... a lot of things that guys do ... i just cannot take it, thats why each time i go, i deny every approach, but not like there is any approach anymore these days hahah ... the feedback that i got from those guys are that im too cool HAHA :D which is a good thing of course :P

bad smoke breath u won't mind? :lol:

i guess.. if u want to pick up girl, try more, fail more, but don't lose ur confident.... u will find the solution, the fastest way is to experience it yourself..

First approach always hardest step, once u tried.. don't feel dissapointed.. believe me.. face doesn't matter, but don't try to act cool if you are not handsome... don't over do urself be natural,

different in term of?? example?

why do you wanna know girls in club lolz. Well dont sound pervertish dont sound desperate and dont be drunk. It depends on indivuals I supposed. If a guy ever approach me, no matter who he is, I'll get irritated lolz I just have no idea why unless he can prove himself that he is different from the rest.

Ahahaa, its has been so long dat i not into dis topic anymore cause i feel dats reli hard 2 pick up a gal in the club especially in Malaysia..conservative..

Anyway, erm im not trying to be pervertish or wat la.. Jz dat everytime i went clubbing, there are so many prety girls all ard and as usual la, which guy dunwan 2 get know those prety girls le?

Btw, i like the phrase "nerd go clubbing, ah beng go library" sounds so sarcastic..:-P

I kinda agree... In Malaysia...stil it is so conservative.

I've been clubbing for years and hang out with my bunch of frens. Sometimes we also get to know new friends there.

I suppose guyz are not being perverts. We just wanted to get to know new friends and of course get to know girls friends will be preferable. This is a natural instinct to male. If this is wrong to females..then are we against the law of mother nature. Well ya..i do agree that some males are too over friendly and all in his mind is to get a girl on a bed. Maybe jz be realistic on this thing. They're so many bad people ( girls and guys alike) and but they're nice ppl too. Maybe just be open-minded but be cautious at the same time too. Or if too afraid of perverts then better stay at home. Clubs not a suitable places anyway.

Well...for me, u dun nid any pick up lines to get a lass in club...u juz nid to hav a nice, cool, hot ride...for example like my Modified RX-8 Twin Turbo & sum cash...trust me...chics will sworn u like lil honey bees!!! Models??? Juz name it...man!!! Like i always had!!! Hell...Yeah!!! I LOVE MY RIDE, man! ;)

kiss me if i'm wrong, are u amanda? u will get ur kiss if her name is not amanda.

kiss me if i'm wrong, are u amanda? u will get ur kiss if her name is not amanda.

Lolx.. Honestly, do u ever practice it b4 in the club?

I wonder what reaction u have when the girl answers," Yes, I am..Who you are?"

Well...for me, u dun nid any pick up lines to get a lass in club...u juz nid to hav a nice, cool, hot ride...for example like my Modified RX-8 Twin Turbo & sum cash...trust me...chics will sworn u like lil honey bees!!! Models??? Juz name it...man!!! Like i always had!!! Hell...Yeah!!! I LOVE MY RIDE, man! ;)

Nerds with Modified RX-8 Twin Turbo? Omg.. i wish i could be a nerd too.. :P