Sign in to follow this  
blackate

Whitening Mask????

I recommend the Sensoieur Bio-Cellulose mask!!!

It have hydrates, firm and whitening in a sheet.

This product is from France and it ingredient is natural plant extraction.

It's my new toy!!! hahaha

Any recommendations for whitening mask? Currently, a lot of whitening product had been lauched in the market, but i'm not so sure which one is suitable for sensitive skin! if u had used the best product, please let me know!!! thanks biggrin.gif

and i heard that Olay whitening mask is not bad....any comment??

What sensitiveness are you suffering right now? I have very sensitive skin too but i can use La Mer Whitening range especially the whitening mask. You must grab it

Beauty Talk Oxy Mask ..it's great!

Agree. It's a multi-purpose mask. On the packaging it says in Mandarin, "... can thoroughly cleanse the deepest layer of skin, remove dead cells from the epidermis, hydrate, firm up, "change skin" ("huan hu" -- sorry don't know what it means in English). Is effective in changing skin condition, prevent ageing, reduce wrinkles etc etc."

You can go to SaSa and read the description on the box. My Mandarin is not good enough for full translation.

If you don't want to buy it after viewing it, put it down, look around and walk out of the shop. I know many people don't like the SAs. If you walk around it's more difficult for them to lock you down.

Edited by crystaldi

Sensoeiur Bio-Cellulose Whitening Mask...

Phytobase ingredient with Whitening, hydrating and firming effect...

It says that this mask control the melanin production. anyway, it really make my skin looks fairer.

may i know how much is the beauty talk oxy mask?

RM198-80 if am not mistaken...

What about Chuncaini Sheep Placenta Fruit Juice (sheet) mask? Well it claims to whiten skin but I only like it due the softness and hydrated feel of my skin after using it...am not too sure bout the whitening part, but sellers say that it whitens skin in a short time. Beats me...but there's no harm trying I guess.