Sign in to follow this  
`cherish

Pure aloe vera gel as a moisturizer

I use pure aloe vera gel straight from the leaf. You can eat it ya knw. :)

I don't think its appropriate to use as a moisturiser, but as a mask. Why don't you just get yourself a plant and try it out? Its perfectly safe.

That's exactly the flexibility I'm talking about. You can do so many things with it.

I hate to deal with cutting the plant and squeezing out its mucus-like juice. In fact,

my aloe plant looks malnourished and about to die. Aloegel is still the simplest way :P

Food Of The Earth aloe gel is a hyrating gel that is non greasy does not clog pore. It's natural and u can mix it with so many other ingredient to get different results. I use it with vit c powder for whitening and lighten scars. Add rosehip oil to help skin regeneration. For night use, wait until it dries n layer with night cream. I like it's flexibility - can use on body too, and does not cost much. Highly recommended.

oh thanks! I love all your tips, they are all simple and easy to use. Where to find roseship oil?

FYI, I posted tonnes of questions to them and they answered every single one of them. And one of the questions asked was whether or not such stabilisers are comedogenic. The Director of Quality for FOTE (Stephen Bryant) who replied to my email mentioned that the stabilisers in the FOTE aloe gel are non-comedogenic and that only about 1% of the world's population is allergic to such stabilisers. Apparently if one has tried applying the product onto face for hours without any allergic reactions then the stabilisers pose no harm to the skin. But then again, use at own risk..all about individual skin type(s) :)

I have try leaving it for more than an hour and I am fine with it. I should have no allergy to it. Thanks Dear :)

I use pure aloe vera gel straight from the leaf. You can eat it ya knw. :)

I don't think its appropriate to use as a moisturiser, but as a mask. Why don't you just get yourself a plant and try it out? Its perfectly safe.

Well, due to some personal family problems, I cannot have an aloe plant in my house. I just have to rely on those gel.

B) i oso using d FOTE aloe vera 100% gel..yup it doesnt give any irritation..but i use it as a mask lol..apply on d face for 15 min then wash it using cotton..oh ya, b4 i use d FOTE aloe vera gel, i put in refrigerator 1st..it wil calm down d pimples..n close d pores too..hehe..sorry for my bad english.. :blink::blink:

oh thanks! I love all your tips, they are all simple and easy to use. Where to find roseship oil?

I'm glad to hear that :) U can find rosehip oil blended with other oils like Vit E in pharmacy but it's expensive locally. Abt RM29.90 for 5ml.

I got mine 120ml from skinactives.com for USD9.50. Big difference, right?

The shipping is USD12.50 so u must combine shipping with ur friends la. It's impossible to finish 120ml cos everytime only use so liitle (3-5 drops).

Can tahan forever! My beautician charge me RM228 for one time facial featuring rosehip oil. But then I became smarter and DIY.

I'm glad to hear that :) U can find rosehip oil blended with other oils like Vit E in pharmacy but it's expensive locally. Abt RM29.90 for 5ml.

I got mine 120ml from skinactives.com for USD9.50. Big difference, right?

The shipping is USD12.50 so u must combine shipping with ur friends la. It's impossible to finish 120ml cos everytime only use so liitle (3-5 drops).

Can tahan forever! My beautician charge me RM228 for one time facial featuring rosehip oil. But then I became smarter and DIY.

LOL, that was big difference! Thanks for the information!

I have been using the gel for about one week now I think. I think it works well on my face and somehow, my face looks brighter. Does it has whitening properties?

Pure aloe vera gel DOES NOT clog pores, unless there are additives in it. Aloe vera gel (the purest form, from plant) helps to tighten pores, hydrate skin and diminish appearance of scars. So in a nutshell it is extremely safe to apply on skin daily and be left for long too!

Hi,

I juz want to ask, how to know whet any product that we used can clog pores or not?

I have been using the gel for about one week now I think. I think it works well on my face and somehow, my face looks brighter. Does it has whitening properties?

No idea on whitening properties of aloe vera gel :) Clarity and radiance yes :)

Hi,

I juz want to ask, how to know whet any product that we used can clog pores or not?

See list of ingredients. Any mineral oil would definitely clog pores. Lanolin clogs pores too. Make sure product says "hypoallergenic" or "non-comedogenic".

Previously, I had tried The Skin Food Apple Whitening Cream, and Biore Aqua Balance Night cream as my night routine. These two creams are very oily, and whenever I apply one of them (really lil amount), it is not easily absorbed, and I need to use oil blotter to blot the excess. Morever, when I woke up, my face will become super oily, that I need to use 2 sheets of oil blotter!! <_<

Now, I am using Forever Living Aloe Vera Gelly, and I love it very much :wub: . I use it at night, and it is non-greasy and easily absorb. Though, when I wake up, my face still experience oiliness, but it is much lesser. Morever, it can be use on after sunburn, cuts, irritated skin and etc. The thought of it is a MULTI-PURPOSE GEL really thrill me, as it is most suitable for travelling use. :D

My friend who work as a beautician, perform a facial for me before using all forever living products. She used aloe vera gelly as the mask, and after the treatment, my face consistenly feel oil free for many hours. :)

Previously, I had tried The Skin Food Apple Whitening Cream, and Biore Aqua Balance Night cream as my night routine. These two creams are very oily, and whenever I apply one of them (really lil amount), it is not easily absorbed, and I need to use oil blotter to blot the excess. Morever, when I woke up, my face will become super oily, that I need to use 2 sheets of oil blotter!! <_<

Now, I am using Forever Living Aloe Vera Gelly, and I love it very much :wub: . I use it at night, and it is non-greasy and easily absorb. Though, when I wake up, my face still experience oiliness, but it is much lesser. Morever, it can be use on after sunburn, cuts, irritated skin and etc. The thought of it is a MULTI-PURPOSE GEL really thrill me, as it is most suitable for travelling use. :D

My friend who work as a beautician, perform a facial for me before using all forever living products. She used aloe vera gelly as the mask, and after the treatment, my face consistenly feel oil free for many hours. :)

Hi, where did you purchase the Forever Living Aloe Vera Gelly? I've actually heard so much about it and how good it is etc but I've never actually seen it before...is it under a direct selling company or can it be purchased at some beauty salons? Thanx :)

Did u use it with vit c? If yes, then it does have whitening properties.

I have never use aloe vera on its own on my face though...

Hi, where did you purchase the Forever Living Aloe Vera Gelly? I've actually heard so much about it and how good it is etc but I've never actually seen it before...is it under a direct selling company or can it be purchased at some beauty salons? Thanx :)

I purchase it from my friend, call Diane who work as a beautician also, or u can purchase it at sense and style academy (http://www.senseandstyle.com.my/).

To know more about this forever living, you can go to their website (www.foreverliving.com), it has 30 years history and it is a direct selling company.

Forever Living got 3 STAR PRODUCTS:

1. Aloe Vera Gel (a drink that help digestive system).

2. Aloe Vera Liquid Soap (mild that even babies also can use).

3. Aloe Vera Gelly (multi purpose gelly, as moisturizer, or for sun burn, cuts, and etc.)

Forever Living's products are all certified by the International Aloe Scientic Council (www.iasc.org), which means their products contained more than 50% pure aloe vera.

Did u use it with vit c? If yes, then it does have whitening properties.

I have never use aloe vera on its own on my face though...

I used it with vitamin C on areas that have scars, I can see some scars lighten. But the other areas I only apply the gel on its own and my face seem to brighten up. Where can I find Vitamin C powder besides skinactives.com? I don't have a credit card so I cannot purchase it online and many pharmacies that I have asked doesn't have vitamin C powder

which common pharmacies where i can get forver living products?

thanks in advance..

Edited by yikaln

I am thinking to use pure aloe vera gel as a moisturizer before going to sleep at night. I am currently using Fruit of the earth aloe vera gel as hydrating mask. I just want to know will pure aloe vera gel clog pores if it used as moisturizers? I saw different reviews of it in internet :X . Anyone using pure aloe vera gel as moisturizer?

maybe you should try the more liquid one in a spray bottle i find those moisturize a lot better =).

maybe you should try the more liquid one in a spray bottle i find those moisturize a lot better =).

I only saw those not for spray ones. Where did you buy the spray ones?

which common pharmacies where i can get forver living products?

thanks in advance..

no common pharmacies sell forever living products. You can only get it at Sense and Style Beauty center, or go to www.foreverliving.com for more infor

Vloe Vera gel does not clog your skin pores in fact it nurture your skin texture. You will feel a smooth complexion after using several times.

It is rich is moisturizing which soothes irritated tissue, lubricate to restore PH neutral.

Good for ladies who like smooth legs

Hi girls, i purposely registered myself here just to post a reply. first post!

I'm currently jobless so i dun hav money to buy a bottle of moisturizer right now.

and i've been using moisture gel all along because my skin is dry+oily sometimes.

so i thgt, gel.. aloe vera is the best so i searched for info from the web and i landed here.

i thgt of buying FOTE aloe vera but then i heard the aloe vera straight from the plant is the best so i applied it this morning.

many said it tightens skin, feeling greasy etc, but i think it is temp only. when i applied it, it was feeling a little bit of cool and icy, i think thats the best form. and then skin started to tighten, you could actually feel it. but i didnt care. i left it until it was totally abosrbed into my skin and it was great. so far no oil on my face yet.

but the process to let the gel totally absorb into your skin takes like more than 5 mins. so you just gotta wait.

Hi gals, I'm also first joing this site. Just to let u know that beside Sence & Style Beauty Center, I'm the distributor for the Forever Living Products.

I'm 've been using the products for about 4 months (ie. Aloe Vera Gelly, Aloe Rehyrating Toner, Aloe Liquid Soap, Aloe Scrub, Aloe Exfoliating Cleanser, Aloe Make Up Remover, Aloe Firming Lotion, Bee Pollen, Aloe Vera Gel, Royal Jelly.....). The results is really good and to my satisfaction.

The price is not too expensive (compare to those branded skin care products in shopping center). Almost anyone is affordable to buy.

I also will start my Clean & Lean program next week. Purpose of this program is to clean the toxin in our body and follow with the weight control.

Anyone of u who is interested, pls do give me a call @ 012-6353439.

Give yrself a chane to try & u'll find how amazing the prodcuts can be!

Cheers!!! :P

Edited by YC Khong

My skin under nose area is peeling and my face is too sensitive(whenever i use any sensitive products) my skin will become so red n look like burning. May i ask can i put directly the aloe vera from the plant(coz my mum had grow it) onto my face and no need rinse off is it???

yes of course =) pure aloe vera from the plant is actually better =) but be sure to wash off the yellow stuff first. & no, you dont have to rinse off.