Sign in to follow this  
Esther_00

Help!! pimple scar

Yup, that's the one.

Apparently what you see in the website is 30g for $5.50. When you make payment it becomes 50g for $7.50. Go figure.

definitely bobbi brown Overnight Blemish Paste. It work well in reducing scars as well as dry and clear up existing acne blemishes.

sumore can prevent appearance of new blemishes.

For mild scars, you can easily mix some pure vit c powder with aloegel. Aloegel will melt become water when mixed with vit c. Mix fresh when u wanna use because vit c will oxidise the solution will turn brown if u keep in jar. Mix ratio: vit c content 10-30%. You should see tremendous improvements in 3 days.

Can I crush my Vitamin C tablet to get the powder for this? I just apply it on the scars area when it melted?

Edited by love^hurts

Can I crush my Vitamin C tablet to get the powder for this? I just apply it on the scars area when it melted?

Wow, didnt think of this before...:)

So chica, in your opinion, might this be feasible instead of buying the powder from skinactives.com? :)

Are you sure you want to do this? Did you know how to stabalise the ingredient?

What for we stabilize the ingredients?

Wow, didnt think of this before...:)

So chica, in your opinion, might this be feasible instead of buying the powder from skinactives.com? :)

So now you guys are thinking like a mad scientist...which is awesome! I love to experiment too but I've never done that b4. U gotta check the ingredient of your vit C tablet. Make sure it don't contain hormone-raging substances. The thing is that I don't know how many percent of that tablet is Vit. C. I have used resveratrol soft gel to put in my mask b4, but that's 100% pure resveratrol (an antioxidant).

P/S: I have posted a new Vit. C mask for my newsletter subscriber. Hint: it's a mask formula that also get rid of clogged pores at once.

If you are concerned about the acidity of Vit. C, rest assure that we use 10% to 30% concentration. Some of these will oxidise before it gets absorbed by your skin. However, you may experience a mild stinging sensation at first, which is quite normal. After a while, you don't really feel it anymore. So beginners may want to start with a lower concentration and adapt slowly.

If you mean stabilizing the Vit c so it don't oxidise when mixed with water so you can keep it in a jar and use it everyday, it's very very very hard. Which is why vit. c products are so expensive! Vit c is cheap but it's not stabil. Hope it helps.

look for products that have the Vit C,D, and E to reduce the scar.

If the scar is real bad, then look for Vit A (retinol-A) but this will cause peeling

erm... I know that most of the skincare needs stabilise the ingredient and bind them together to make them effective... am i right? i'm not sure, i like to read articles about skincare formulation and production. So I notice that many of them have stabiliser in it. anyway, I believe that those skincare company did many research and test before they market the product. That's why I'm more comfortable with them.

Edited by Mon Mon

i've done pixel laser for my scars... IT WORKSSSSSSS......IT REALLY WORKSSSS....now i'm happy with the result...it really improve my skin condition... my scars gone, my skin feels smoother PLUSSS FLAWLESSSSS...

lemon juice can lighten scar. usually i use aloe vera juice n mix with one tea spoon of lemon juice. then apply it on my face leave it dry n clean with water. tighten pores n lighten scar * not suitable for those who r sensitive skin

Hi, I'm a new user. I just want to share my past with u all... 3 years ago, I was treated by a dermatologist with medications (just topical products)to cure my acnes that grew all over my face. Yet, it did work. Now, my face leaves no scars and less oil. But, I will still having some breakouts during my period. Well, how about considering a dermatologist to help with skin problems? Cheers.... :)

p/s I had spent rm400+ for 4 consultations time and medications to cure my acne skin.

look for products that have the Vit C,D, and E to reduce the scar.

If the scar is real bad, then look for Vit A (retinol-A) but this will cause peeling

erm... I know that most of the skincare needs stabilise the ingredient and bind them together to make them effective... am i right? i'm not sure, i like to read articles about skincare formulation and production. So I notice that many of them have stabiliser in it. anyway, I believe that those skincare company did many research and test before they market the product. That's why I'm more comfortable with them.

About the retinol-A (actually is a Vitamin A analog) which usually used by the dermatologists for the treatment of acnes. Yup, Mon mon u're right. It has peeling effetcs so that it can diminish the scars. But, do apply the retinol-A cream at night or before bedtime because it can cause skin irritations if it exposes to light.

p/s Consult professional advices from pharmacists or doctors before using retinol-A .Cheers

Edited by Hottie

About the retinol-A (actually is a Vitamin A analog) which usually used by the dermatologists for the treatment of acnes. Yup, Mon mon u're right. It has peeling effetcs so that it can diminish the scars. But, do apply the retinol-A cream at night or before bedtime because it can cause skin irritations if it exposes to light.

p/s Consult professional advices from pharmacists or doctors before using retinol-A .Cheers

Yeah!! better to apply at night. eventhough, it's also a need to apply sun protector/ sunblock during the day after using the Retinol-A products.

Anyway, no matter how low is the concentrate, normally for some 'whitening product', it's still advisable to use sunblock.

Intenseplus sunscreen is suitable for oily/acne skin. so if there's any babes around here having difficulties in finding sunblock for oily skin, then can consider Intenseplus.

They got tinted and non-tinted one. It also can double as make-up primer.

perhaps u can try microderma something something or ipl... not sure.. XD.. maybe u can just go elixirsalon.blogspot.com to check it out.. the pricing they charge there consider reasonable and for me is professional. :)