Sign in to follow this  
`cherish

Shopping Spree [May2008]

Went shopping at Jusco yesterday.

Manage to bought everything below for Rm20++, definitely under RM30. :D

Sorry for the bad photography skills though.

dsc02110tz1.jpg

Leggings from Orange Sorbet.

Red spaghetti from Scarlet.

Three pair of earrings, white bangle and black rubber bands from Sinma.

Close up photo of my bangle and earrings!

dsc02111vw1.jpg

I am going crazy with their cheap sales. :P

Edited by love^hurts

cyndi, wow. All for just RM20++?? That's so worth it!! The leggings from orange sorbet is the opaque type right? not semi transparent when u stretch one isit?

i like ur bangle cyndi :D

i have very very thin witch-like hands, i cant wear those bangles ler..look strange and will fall off haiz... XD

ya jusco is really nice shopping place if u dig nicely..haha

waa... yaya I was able to grab some XS size formal shirts from Agenda, Jusco too! it's XS! finally there are formal shirts that I can fit well! and also a pair of formal heels! so happy :)

cyndi, wow. All for just RM20++?? That's so worth it!! The leggings from orange sorbet is the opaque type right? not semi transparent when u stretch one isit?

Ya, it is having sales now :D . Ya, it is the opaque type. I used to have a few semi transparent one but I kind of hate them now so i threw them away and bought a new opaque type one. :D

i like ur bangle cyndi :D

i have very very thin witch-like hands, i cant wear those bangles ler..look strange and will fall off haiz... XD

ya jusco is really nice shopping place if u dig nicely..haha

Ya, it is only Rm4.90!!!

Haha, I will go shopping at Jusco more often now haha. :P So many sales.

I have very, very thin hands and very small palms, people even said they look like baby's hand lol. Well, I saw models in magazines, they wear bangles almost until the elbow part and I tried wearing that way and it looks good in my opinion. Maybe you can try wearing that way also but don't straighten your hands so much because it will definitely fall off.

waa... yaya I was able to grab some XS size formal shirts from Agenda, Jusco too! it's XS! finally there are formal shirts that I can fit well! and also a pair of formal heels! so happy :)

I used one formal top from Agenda too, S size I think. The length is too long on me and make me looks so funny that I gave it to my mum now. I have better stick back to XS size.

Which Jusco did you went to? I might want to grab some formal wear for my presentations.

Edited by love^hurts

Ya, it is only Rm4.90!!!

Haha, I will go shopping at Jusco more often now haha. :P So many sales.

I have very, very thin hands and very small palms, people even said they look like baby's hand lol. Well, I saw models in magazines, they wear bangles almost until the elbow part and I tried wearing that way and it looks good in my opinion. Maybe you can try wearing that way also but don't straighten your hands so much because it will definitely fall off.

Uoh.. :unsure: cannot straightened the hand so much o? But i like to walk with my hands down and swinging by e side de! I also have probs with wearing the bangles. Wen i wear it at the elbow part it will still have spaces and easily slips down to ma wrist. :( so i will wear it til e upper part of my arms, which is almost ma armpit area. :doh: some of the bangles is really big but i like it! =( so i cant wear bangles but oni bracelet lor. Its weird becos oni ma hands is thin lor. So out of proportion. Maybe i can stuff some tissue wen i wear e bangle? :blink:

love hurts...I like your leggings!

BTW, how do you post pictures up here?? Been wanting to post mine, but rili duno how to do o.

Well, you upload your photos to some image hosting website first and then paste the url in the insert image button

Uoh.. :unsure: cannot straightened the hand so much o? But i like to walk with my hands down and swinging by e side de! I also have probs with wearing the bangles. Wen i wear it at the elbow part it will still have spaces and easily slips down to ma wrist. :( so i will wear it til e upper part of my arms, which is almost ma armpit area. :doh: some of the bangles is really big but i like it! =( so i cant wear bangles but oni bracelet lor. Its weird becos oni ma hands is thin lor. So out of proportion. Maybe i can stuff some tissue wen i wear e bangle? :blink:

I totally understand your problem. Yea, it will still have some space between the elbow there but when you bend your hand then the bangle won't fall down to the wrist. I love singing my hands too so I normally will carry a bag on hand so that I will bend my hands most of the time that the bangle won't fall. Stuffing tissue seems a little extreme haha.

Edited by love^hurts

love_hurts

I went to Midah Jusco, nearest Jusco I can reach :)

there are stil quite a few pieces, faster go grab lol

I tried other brands XS, such like padini and seed, all of them cant fit me only Agenda! thanks so much for its petite cutting

Eik~ so nice! Dandelina_daisy, does your La Senza's cotton bras and lip gloss tubes come in a set? How much for all of these? :wub:

love_hurts

I went to Midah Jusco, nearest Jusco I can reach :)

there are stil quite a few pieces, faster go grab lol

I tried other brands XS, such like padini and seed, all of them cant fit me only Agenda! thanks so much for its petite cutting

Midah only have Tesco right? Or you mean Maluri Jusco? The one near SMK Cochrane?

Edited by love^hurts

cyndi

u have small palm then definitely looks cute :D

i have quite a big palm somemore have long and thin fingers >.< everytime i apply nail polish also feel like it looked very ugly

cyndi

u have small palm then definitely looks cute :D

i have quite a big palm somemore have long and thin fingers >.< everytime i apply nail polish also feel like it looked very ugly

Haha, ya, I have small palms and short fingers(but luckily thin fingers). I am sure your hands are nice too, many people want long and thin fingers. ;)

Eik~ so nice! Dandelina_daisy, does your La Senza's cotton bras and lip gloss tubes come in a set? How much for all of these? :wub:

no, i bought them seperately. plus shipping, they're £19.45 = rm120++. i spent a lot ler.. ^_^

Midah only have Tesco right? Or you mean Maluri Jusco? The one near SMK Cochrane?

:doh: aiks..

yala it's Maluri Jusco

failed my geography, no sense of direction.

:doh: aiks..

yala it's Maluri Jusco

failed my geography, no sense of direction.

Oh haha, never mind, maybe we can go together sometimes to buy all those XS sizes away, I bought all the stuffs above from Maluri Jusco too hehe. :P

dandelina, wow that seems quite cheap! :thumbup1:

ILaura, love the little black handbag!! So worth it! :clapclap: Where's Hanoi? ^_^

Ilaura! Love the handbag too! Lucky find.. hahah

im so regretting not going to the Fj benjamin sale now... my friend bought a few pairs of shoes too.. arghghhh

ILaura

I love your handbag! It is so nice and cheap. :)

Ilaura! Love the handbag too! Lucky find.. hahah

im so regretting not going to the Fj benjamin sale now... my friend bought a few pairs of shoes too.. arghghhh

ya ya..i'm surprise too when they asked for only RM10 :lol1:

ILaura

I love your handbag! It is so nice and cheap. :)

Oh haha, never mind, maybe we can go together sometimes to buy all those XS sizes away, I bought all the stuffs above from Maluri Jusco too hehe. :P

haha ya sure ;)

mb we'll bang into each other some day :P

haha ya sure ;)

mb we'll bang into each other some day :P

Haha yea, got to know how you look like first hehe