Sign in to follow this  
mypurple

what's the best gift for my bf before i leave for UK?

I'm leaving for UK very soon. WOuld like to know what's the best gift for my bf? I want to spend the most happy and memorable time with him before i leave for UK. Any ideas?

:unsure:

seriously, this is a word from the bottom of my heart. i think long distance relationship is not fun, so tell him enjoy his single life if he could make it ... i guess this is the best gift.

seriously, this is a word from the bottom of my heart. i think long distance relationship is not fun, so tell him enjoy his single life if he could make it ... i guess this is the best gift.

she is right long distance rship is..the pits.

But replying to your question, I think an unforgettable day should be the best gift to him, to make the lonely nights without u, bearable :(

maybe buy him something related "couple" like necklace, cup, pillow, anything as long when either of u see the item will remind or pop up in mind that ur love ones is far away. do keep in touch in any matters phone or msn or sms.

hopefully your relationship continues or better till you are back.

good luck!

Go on a vacation. It doesnt have to be expensive. Do it locally. Spend 3 whole days together on an island..in the sun... :) As for a tangible gift, you may wanna buy yourselves each a promise ring or sthing.. LOL...just to remind him constantly that whilst you are away doing your stuff in the UK, you guys still belong together...coz seriously, long distance relationships can be VERY, VERY hard..trust plays a HUGE role altogether.. :) Good luck :)

heh... last day before leaving???

why don't u give him a baby... i am sure he will jump with joy :D

or mebbe the best sex ever!!!

or mebbe you and him get engage... and on the last day, u guys get marry and u leave for UK...

awww... so romantic... :D

Edited by greekgod

Actually, nothing you can do about it if he wants to switch route when he is in UK.

So just spend a sweet moment with him.

yea, get yourself and him a ring , with each other names and date embroided on it :wub:

yes, he said before he'll get me a ring before.I'm not sure when but i'm waiting eagerly. Haha! :P

Give him some good loving *winks*... and a photo of u in sexy lingerie... he'll definitely miss you ;)

What!!!!?! a photo of me in sexy lingerie? uhhh..guess i dun have a nice body shape to fit in those lingeries. Haha! :lol:

mypurple, mind to share what idea you've got??

Hmm..I thought of spending my time with him during weekends, going to places that i wanted to visit together with him. (in malaysia lah! cant go too far coz of work. sigh...) :( he's always busy with work on weekdays. GUess i'll just have the weekends with him. <_<

heh... last day before leaving???

why don't u give him a baby... i am sure he will jump with joy :D

or mebbe the best sex ever!!!

or mebbe you and him get engage... and on the last day, u guys get marry and u leave for UK...

awww... so romantic... :D

A baby with him? i cant do that lah. I need my future! lolz. Save for next time. 8)

A vacation together is a good idea. Lying on bed, talk to each other without any other disturbance. Give him assurance. I remember my bf cried when i left for UK last time.

just spending time together is already the greatest gift...

save the money, u need that money if any of you miss the other too much and decided to book the next flight....

else, save the money on phone bills, u will realise this the moment he calls to let you know that he arrives safely in UK.

I bet your hp bill will pile up real quick. Thus, it is wise to get a laptop or something to communicate thru the internet.

hope this helps...

ps: i was in long distrance relationship while i was in uni.... 4 years, didn't work out at the end..... feel like stranger already when meeting.... so, good luck to u....

eh but seriously hor, guys in long distance relationships really like to keep photos of their gfs in lingerie one ... why ah -__- so many of my guy friends do that ... not dangerous one meh -__-

eh but seriously hor, guys in long distance relationships really like to keep photos of their gfs in lingerie one ... why ah -__- so many of my guy friends do that ... not dangerous one meh -__-

You should ask your guy friends and share with us here oh.. :D

Hi.. Im going to Uk this coming Sept too.. Long distance relationship is the worst relationship you can ever have.. trust me..

Both of you can't meet each other face to face but need the aid of a machine.. Izit pitiful?

What am i going to advise is both of you remains as friends first and give each other some chances to explore the world..

After you graduate, if he still waiting for you and you still love him, it won't be late for you all to reconcile..

From my own point of view, i think this is the best way that could minimize the suffers to the minimum..

Again, no matter what decision you made, put your own happiness in the first place.. :-)

Bcos thats the only time can do so. If not LDR, you think the gf will allow?? :chitchat: